Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Birthday: Yahaya Bello's Wife Rashida Yahaya Bello Celebrated By Staff - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Birthday: Yahaya Bello's Wife Rashida Yahaya Bello Celebrated By Staff (488 Views)

Rashida Yahaya Bello Thanks Davido For Buying Her Children Gifts In Dubai(Photo) / Rashida Yahaya Bello Builds House For An Aged Woman (Photos) / Rashida Yahaya Bello Posts About Iftar On Twitter And Got These Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Birthday: Yahaya Bello's Wife Rashida Yahaya Bello Celebrated By Staff by Daudupress: 4:44pm On May 03, 2023
The wife of the Kogi State governor, Her Excellency Rashida Yahaya Bello has been celebrated in eulogy by staff as she clocks 38 years old on the 2nd of May, 2023.

The head of her media team, Maryjane U.A, said, "Her Excellency Rashida Yahaya Bello is an Epitome of beauty and grace. A woman with a large heart. An answered prayer to the poor, the widows and less privileged. A mother to the motherless, indeed she is many beauties in one. Words can hardly describe how happy we all are for the great privilege / opportunity you have availed every one of us.
And as you mark yet another special birthday, it is our prayer that God in His infinite mercies will continually shower you with every good thing that life has to offer.
Age bountifully our true DIAMOND.
We love you", Maryjane U. A added.

#rashidayahayabello
#maryjaneoffici
#kraftivitytv_africa

1 Share

Re: Birthday: Yahaya Bello's Wife Rashida Yahaya Bello Celebrated By Staff by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 03, 2023
This man use kogi people money marry fine wife
Re: Birthday: Yahaya Bello's Wife Rashida Yahaya Bello Celebrated By Staff by thesolutions(m): 4:48pm On May 03, 2023
I didn't see any staff to talk of cheerful staff.
Re: Birthday: Yahaya Bello's Wife Rashida Yahaya Bello Celebrated By Staff by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 03, 2023
She has my kind of nose but mine is finer.
Re: Birthday: Yahaya Bello's Wife Rashida Yahaya Bello Celebrated By Staff by slimfit1(m): 6:28pm On May 03, 2023
zangaozanga:
This man use kogi people money marry fine wife

She is public property
Re: Birthday: Yahaya Bello's Wife Rashida Yahaya Bello Celebrated By Staff by NoahHadNoArk: 7:25pm On May 03, 2023
slimfit1:

She is public property

Uncalled for

(1) (Reply)

/ I Will Make Sure I Jail Festus Keyamo, Dino Melaye Said, Video / 3 Things The Supreme Court Considered In Dismissing Pdp's Lawsuit Against Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.