Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Obaseki Sacks All Commissioners, SAs, SSAs - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Sacks All Commissioners, SAs, SSAs (26004 Views)

Obaseki Sacks Sabina Chikere, Shaibu’s Sister-In-Law Amid Feud With Deputy / Governor Ugwuanyi Announces Portfolios For Commissioners, Sas / Aminu Tambuwal Sacks All Commissioners Ahead Of His Defection To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki Sacks All Commissioners, SAs, SSAs by akins088(m): 7:02pm On May 03, 2023
Edo no be Lagos. Enjoy his tenure
OVB123:
He is over confused my Bro. His days in Osadebey avenue is coming to an end soon.
Re: Obaseki Sacks All Commissioners, SAs, SSAs by Fcwilly: 7:02pm On May 03, 2023
Nigeria governors second term is always an error
Re: Obaseki Sacks All Commissioners, SAs, SSAs by iamdapsyj(m): 7:05pm On May 03, 2023
Mitchy49:
Obaseki the Sacker. I had thought this man would do well but he disappointed me.
Today is my birthday. I appreciate Jehovah for preserving me till this moment. I would have died many years ago when I had no brother, sister, mother or father. How i was able to survive till now remains a Mystery. God I just want to thank you. I have nothing but I am still grateful. I hope for better days and I want to Appeal to the readers of this comment to Bless me with 4k to meet a pressing Need pls. Thank you

Edo no be Lagos crew spotted 😆😆🤣

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki Sacks All Commissioners, SAs, SSAs by Paramount01(m): 7:06pm On May 03, 2023
NoFucksToGive:

Are you sure you are okay? So being in Italy doesn't make me Nigerian or what? Do you know how many of my friends traveled back to Nigeria just to vote in that election?

I'm okey, you did not vote pls keep quite, let those who vote talk.

You are not there you say the way they share it is it good,last those who are there talk
Re: Obaseki Sacks All Commissioners, SAs, SSAs by buharitill2023: 7:07pm On May 03, 2023
INTEGRITYA1:
Edo no be watin again?
Edo nor be anambra or adamawa
Re: Obaseki Sacks All Commissioners, SAs, SSAs by Xbox2005(m): 7:08pm On May 03, 2023
To be frank this man is one of the worst governor in Nigeria presently.come to Edo,no visible project (s) commission by this man.Imarging the whole Edo state no single flyover.You need to see the traffic from slope to Ramat every day both morning and night.
Re: Obaseki Sacks All Commissioners, SAs, SSAs by Goalnaldo(m): 7:10pm On May 03, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I see the Federal government merging Edo state with Delta and Ondo state respectively. Cos the IGR of the whole state is way below that of Badagary in Lagos State.

This I have seen.
lmao. Why is this so funny.
Re: Obaseki Sacks All Commissioners, SAs, SSAs by Goalnaldo(m): 7:14pm On May 03, 2023
I just passed his family crescent in benin few minutes ago. He's probably the worst governor in SS.
Re: Obaseki Sacks All Commissioners, SAs, SSAs by Ptouchconxept(m): 7:14pm On May 03, 2023
Tinubu is different From anyone he knows about the game
Re: Obaseki Sacks All Commissioners, SAs, SSAs by itsene: 7:18pm On May 03, 2023
Can anyone actually name these commissioners.
Due to lack of performance they lacked visibility and popularity.
For example who were the state attorney general and finance commissioner?
Re: Obaseki Sacks All Commissioners, SAs, SSAs by wolebest: 7:21pm On May 03, 2023
ijustdey:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/breaking-obaseki-sacks-all-commissioners-sas-ssas/

Edo no be Lagos!!!

Obaseki don dey serve una wotowoto

See wetin una do una selves.

Obaseki fighting on all fronts, what a pity for Edo people.
Re: Obaseki Sacks All Commissioners, SAs, SSAs by Itsemekhona: 7:24pm On May 03, 2023
OVB123:
He is over confused my Bro. His days in Osadebey avenue is coming to an end soon.
This the harship of the Buhari and APC clueless you people brought
Re: Obaseki Sacks All Commissioners, SAs, SSAs by shoskid(m): 7:27pm On May 03, 2023
NoFucksToGive:
This my governor is so useless ehn . Kai!!

If only Peter Obi had not been robbed of his mandate some of us would have been planning on relocating back to Nigeria , but for now that plan is on hold for the foreseeable future

Relocation to Anambra first, A city that your failed messaih built that's working well out of the 36 states in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Sacks All Commissioners, SAs, SSAs by Julliet1122: 7:32pm On May 03, 2023
Re: Obaseki Sacks All Commissioners, SAs, SSAs by OVB123: 7:49pm On May 03, 2023
IamNat:
I remember when Tinubu was giving support to someone against this guy, they kept shouting Edo No Be Lagos, all I can say now is that, indeed, Edo no be Lagos.
That man Tinubu was supporting is worst than obaseki ooo. That was one of the reasons Edo people voted GO but didn't know that he will dissapoint them this way.
Re: Obaseki Sacks All Commissioners, SAs, SSAs by ebenholer2(m): 7:50pm On May 03, 2023
ONE OF THE DAFT DECISIONS IN GOVERNANCE...DOES THAT MEAN ALL THE SACK COMMISSIONERS AND OTHERS ARE AS DAFT AS HE IS. THIS IS JUST AN INDICATION THAT THEY WERE ALL APPOINTED TO DO THE BIDDING OF THEIR BOSS AND NOT TO MOVE THE STATE FORWARD. THIS IS PATHETIC IN THE HISTORY OF THIS NATION

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Sacks All Commissioners, SAs, SSAs by NoFucksToGive: 8:00pm On May 03, 2023
shoskid:

Relocation to Anambra first, A city that your failed messaih built that's working well out of the 36 states in Nigeria.
Are you stupid or just daft? What's my business with Anambra? Useless iliterate

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Sacks All Commissioners, SAs, SSAs by OVB123: 8:01pm On May 03, 2023
Xbox2005:
To be frank this man is one of the worst governor in Nigeria presently.come to Edo,no visible project (s) commission by this man.Imarging the whole Edo state no single flyover.You need to see the traffic from slope to Ramat every day both morning and night.
My own take is this, even if he doesn't construct a flyover at Ramat park, let him construct some of the access roads that are closer to the park, so that when there is traffic, motorist can use the access roads newly contructed. My dear, that is what he is not doing now. I am afraid with the way things are going now, APC may reclaim the state in next year gubernatorial election.
Re: Obaseki Sacks All Commissioners, SAs, SSAs by Johnn44: 8:06pm On May 03, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I see the Federal government merging Edo state with Delta and Ondo state respectively. Cos the IGR of the whole state is way below that of Badagary in Lagos State.

This I have seen.
grin
Re: Obaseki Sacks All Commissioners, SAs, SSAs by Evboesi: 8:11pm On May 03, 2023
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
That popular Igr talk is about the one the local government collect directly. There are some the states collects from directly, Mighty hotels, companies etc around Gra, sapele road and others deal with the state government directly , the local government does not have any business with those

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Sacks All Commissioners, SAs, SSAs by Airlord2030: 8:12pm On May 03, 2023
Edo na anambra, e nor fit be lagos cool

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Sacks All Commissioners, SAs, SSAs by highness25(m): 8:15pm On May 03, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:
Winding up
wetin Dem de wind up, is he leaving on the 29th?
Re: Obaseki Sacks All Commissioners, SAs, SSAs by Bluntemperor: 8:20pm On May 03, 2023
INTEGRITYA1:
Edo no be watin again?

Bro, kindly ask them again o!
You can also ask his deputy - Shaibu or who you go ask now!
Re: Obaseki Sacks All Commissioners, SAs, SSAs by Funflipper: 8:25pm On May 03, 2023
INTEGRITYA1:
Edo no be watin again?

Now those bitter losers go dey wish say Edo na Lagos.
Re: Obaseki Sacks All Commissioners, SAs, SSAs by IamNat: 8:26pm On May 03, 2023
GreyLaw:

Tinubu had 3 different deputies when he was governor! I know say you no know, na only praise singing u sabi.

You just like disgracing yourself sha, I'm not the one responsible for your condition now abi, must you enter my mention if you don't have something tangible to say?
Re: Obaseki Sacks All Commissioners, SAs, SSAs by pquaver(m): 8:29pm On May 03, 2023
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
Baba i cant stop laughing at this your comment!!!
Re: Obaseki Sacks All Commissioners, SAs, SSAs by pquaver(m): 8:33pm On May 03, 2023
NoFucksToGive:
This my governor is so useless ehn . Kai!!

If only Peter Obi had not been robbed of his mandate some of us would have been planning on relocating back to Nigeria , but for now that plan is on hold for the foreseeable future

Keep quiet na una put edo for this nonsense.. Out of bitterness and hatred u deceive edo people with ur bitter politics, Edo no be lagos, edo no be lagos.. Now edo would want to belike lagos.. They have not come out of the hell u put them u carry obi come and after election u r still carrying the failure about... Ndigbo know good leader ndigbo know good leader see wetin. Una do five edo na... Na this thing unawan do lagos abi?

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Sacks All Commissioners, SAs, SSAs by Jostoman: 8:33pm On May 03, 2023
yinkus6750:
The governor seems confused.
What has he actually delivered to Edo people?
Busy fighting everybody, from APC to PDP, to legislators, to executive cabinet.
Wahala be like wetin ?
face your front, e no concern you
Re: Obaseki Sacks All Commissioners, SAs, SSAs by Funflipper: 8:33pm On May 03, 2023
Fcwilly:
Nigeria governors second term is always an error

Obaseki has been an error from day one and the people knew but just because of their unnecessary hatred for Oshiomole and Tinubu they chose to go with him. Who is crying now? Same stupid and ignorant people while Oshiomole and Tinubu are balling to the senate and presidency.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Sacks All Commissioners, SAs, SSAs by Jostoman: 8:37pm On May 03, 2023
Mitchy49:
Obaseki the Sacker. I had thought this man would do well but he disappointed me.
Today is my birthday. I appreciate Jehovah for preserving me till this moment. I would have died many years ago when I had no brother, sister, mother or father. How i was able to survive till now remains a Mystery. God I just want to thank you. I have nothing but I am still grateful. I hope for better days and I want to Appeal to the readers of this comment to Bless me with 4k to meet a pressing Need pls. Thank you
na them go criticize pdp and LP pass and them go still they beg.
Re: Obaseki Sacks All Commissioners, SAs, SSAs by NoFucksToGive: 8:39pm On May 03, 2023
pquaver:

Keep quiet na una put edo for this nonsense.. Out of bitterness and hatred u deceive edo people with ur bitter politics, Edo no be lagos, edo no be lagos.. Now edo would want to belike lagos.. They have not come out of the hell u put them u carry obi come and after election u r still carrying the failure about... Ndigbo know good leader ndigbo know good leader see wetin. Una do five edo na... Na this thing unawan do lagos abi?

Seems you are going mad on drugs ? Seems the agbero who gathered you didn't teach you manners you USLESSS Yoruba boy ?

You think we are all poor and disgraced like you and have no manners? Ozowor! If you ever in your useless life quote me again you will see shege. Dirty uncivilized pig. Who are you to speak for my people? You think I am those weak Ibo boys you bully here, just try that nonsense Yoruba behaviour with me again and see yourself.dirty pig. That's why you people are the way you are tughagbeho ewobi dan!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Dirty thing
Re: Obaseki Sacks All Commissioners, SAs, SSAs by Ejaisky: 8:48pm On May 03, 2023
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
Leave Delta state out of this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Buhari Will Shock Nigerians"- Tam David-West, Ex Minister Of Petroleum & Energy / Appeal Court Sacks Lagos LP Rep, Olukayode Doherty, Declares APC Winner / Lagos PDP Kicks Against Yoruba Language Preservation And Promotion Law 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.