Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Egyptian Woman Kills Son, Cooks, Eats Parts Of His Head (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Egyptian Woman Kills Son, Cooks, Eats Parts Of His Head (Photo) (61121 Views)

24-Year-Old Woman Kills Her Son After The Father Rejected Him In Delta State / Brazilian Wife Cooks Her Husband's Penis In A Frying Pan After Killing Him / Kidnapped Man Rejected By Ritual Killers Because Of Scar On His Head. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Egyptian Woman Kills Son, Cooks, Eats Parts Of His Head (Photo) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:39pm On May 03, 2023
Zonefree:

The mental problem lamba is her defense line orchestrated by her lawyer, I expected you to atleast be sensible enough to know this.

What do you mean by "Which sane human will butcher her own child?"
Women have done worse things than this...so?
E choke!
Re: Egyptian Woman Kills Son, Cooks, Eats Parts Of His Head (Photo) by GeneralPula: 8:39pm On May 03, 2023
E be things..
Re: Egyptian Woman Kills Son, Cooks, Eats Parts Of His Head (Photo) by jayAjoku(m): 8:39pm On May 03, 2023
Ah Awon Obirin ๐Ÿคฎ
Re: Egyptian Woman Kills Son, Cooks, Eats Parts Of His Head (Photo) by stormborn28(m): 8:39pm On May 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
She's mentally deranged , I blame the deadbeat ex husband for leaving his child with a woman who has mental issues. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Women...they hardly take responsibility
Re: Egyptian Woman Kills Son, Cooks, Eats Parts Of His Head (Photo) by simfrost90210: 8:40pm On May 03, 2023
sad .., these are times when people go psycho
Re: Egyptian Woman Kills Son, Cooks, Eats Parts Of His Head (Photo) by Illegal1(m): 8:41pm On May 03, 2023
God1000:
This is sad
Even mad women on the streets don't kill their babies
omoh.....boss man,dis one shock me...aswr

1 Like

Re: Egyptian Woman Kills Son, Cooks, Eats Parts Of His Head (Photo) by Amayabor1: 8:42pm On May 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
She's mentally deranged , I blame the deadbeat ex husband for leaving his child with a woman who has mental issues. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

This frustrated feminist will always find a way to bring a man into any topic of discuss.

Your sense didn't tell you that following the divorce, the court would have most likely have granted custody of the child to the mother, considering tbe child's age.

You need help!

3 Likes

Re: Egyptian Woman Kills Son, Cooks, Eats Parts Of His Head (Photo) by naijapikin2(m): 8:42pm On May 03, 2023
They should take her head to one part of the south south in nigeria, it will be cooked and eaten with pepper and palm oil.
Re: Egyptian Woman Kills Son, Cooks, Eats Parts Of His Head (Photo) by Dexy4yah(m): 8:42pm On May 03, 2023
The devil really mean business in this earth
Re: Egyptian Woman Kills Son, Cooks, Eats Parts Of His Head (Photo) by simfrost90210: 8:43pm On May 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
And he dodged my question. That man is an irresponsible man and he indirectly killed that child

..., and indirectly munched his cooked body meat, right? Hmmmm, i hope you're a lawyer
Re: Egyptian Woman Kills Son, Cooks, Eats Parts Of His Head (Photo) by simfrost90210: 8:45pm On May 03, 2023
Amayabor1:

This frustrated feminist will always find a way to bring a man into any topic of discuss.

Your sense didn't tell you that following the divorce, the court would have most likely have granted custody of the child to the mother, considering tbe child's age.

You need help!

.., and she had no mental issues because if she had, the court would have granted custody of the child to his father or another.. so, her action was purely deliberate.. Imagine!!!

1 Like

Re: Egyptian Woman Kills Son, Cooks, Eats Parts Of His Head (Photo) by JOemmy(m): 8:46pm On May 03, 2023
End time things
Re: Egyptian Woman Kills Son, Cooks, Eats Parts Of His Head (Photo) by Troy007: 8:47pm On May 03, 2023
What did I Just read?
Re: Egyptian Woman Kills Son, Cooks, Eats Parts Of His Head (Photo) by lexy2014: 8:49pm On May 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Will you leave your child with a mentally deranged woman? Your answer is my response.
Re: Egyptian Woman Kills Son, Cooks, Eats Parts Of His Head (Photo) by lexy2014: 8:51pm On May 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Will you leave your child with a mentally deranged woman? Your answer is my response.

Where does it state in the story that it was medically certified that the woman was mentally deranged?
Re: Egyptian Woman Kills Son, Cooks, Eats Parts Of His Head (Photo) by harmony75: 8:52pm On May 03, 2023
What! Innocent child turned to isi ewu peppersoup ๐Ÿ˜” ๐Ÿ˜ข ๐Ÿ˜ข
Re: Egyptian Woman Kills Son, Cooks, Eats Parts Of His Head (Photo) by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 03, 2023
lexy2014:

Where does it state in the story that it was medically certified that the woman was mentally deranged?
she is
Re: Egyptian Woman Kills Son, Cooks, Eats Parts Of His Head (Photo) by lexy2014: 8:53pm On May 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
And he dodged my question. That man is an irresponsible man and he indirectly killed that child

So your focus and blame is on the person who "indirectly" killed the child and you left the person who "directly " killed the child

2 Likes

Re: Egyptian Woman Kills Son, Cooks, Eats Parts Of His Head (Photo) by abobote: 8:53pm On May 03, 2023
What a wicked world
Re: Egyptian Woman Kills Son, Cooks, Eats Parts Of His Head (Photo) by lexy2014: 8:54pm On May 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
she is

That's not what I asked you

1 Like

Re: Egyptian Woman Kills Son, Cooks, Eats Parts Of His Head (Photo) by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:56pm On May 03, 2023
This woman still thinks we dey era of Egyptian civilisation........
Re: Egyptian Woman Kills Son, Cooks, Eats Parts Of His Head (Photo) by cococandy(f): 8:56pm On May 03, 2023
๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Re: Egyptian Woman Kills Son, Cooks, Eats Parts Of His Head (Photo) by Amayabor1: 8:58pm On May 03, 2023
simfrost90210:

.., and she had no mental issues because if she had, the court would have granted custody of the child to his father or another.. so, her action was purely deliberate.. Imagine!!!

Yes. It is possible her action was delibrate, maybe to get back at the ex husband.

It is also possible she developed a mental issue after the divorce. Maybe the divorce may have made her to become paranoid.

It is left for the police to investigate.
Re: Egyptian Woman Kills Son, Cooks, Eats Parts Of His Head (Photo) by Pochettino(f): 9:02pm On May 03, 2023
We women are EVIL!!
Re: Egyptian Woman Kills Son, Cooks, Eats Parts Of His Head (Photo) by AhmadJamil(m): 9:02pm On May 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Will you leave your child with a mentally deranged woman? Be fair please. He indirectly killed the boy

You are mad!!
You always find ways to blame men. Be sensible and stop this nonsense, If it were a case of custody you will now say the woman should be given custody. She now committed a crime and you are now finding a way to blame the husband.

1 Like

Re: Egyptian Woman Kills Son, Cooks, Eats Parts Of His Head (Photo) by africandollar: 9:03pm On May 03, 2023
Zonefree:

About 97.794% of women are mentally deranged...what are you saying undecided
For real Bro, youโ€™re not too far from the truth on that one. grin
Re: Egyptian Woman Kills Son, Cooks, Eats Parts Of His Head (Photo) by chukkystar(m): 9:03pm On May 03, 2023
She probably saw her ex husband in that Young Man and went psycho. A mother killing her child is madness thing but eating the body is full Blown Psycho. She should be put down or rot permanently in Prison
Re: Egyptian Woman Kills Son, Cooks, Eats Parts Of His Head (Photo) by africandollar: 9:05pm On May 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
she is
Oh sorry, we forgot she was your neighbor in Egypt or did you both also attend the same coven? grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Favour Oyhou: Auchi Poly Student Declared Wanted After Killing Her Boyfriend / Robbers Involved In Accident While Escaping In Abia (Photos) / Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.