Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Doguwa: A man With 4 Wives & 28 Children Has The Leadership Skills To Be Speaker - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doguwa: A man With 4 Wives & 28 Children Has The Leadership Skills To Be Speaker (24561 Views)

Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu / 2023: I’ve Flagged Off APC Campaigns With My 4 Wives, 28 Children - Doguwa / Does Atiku Abubakar Have 28 Children Really? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doguwa: A man With 4 Wives & 28 Children Has The Leadership Skills To Be Speaker by fergie001: 6:26pm On May 03, 2023
Alhasan Doguwa, the Majority Leader of the House of Representatives, on Wednesday, said that any leader who can manage four wives and 28 children like him can become Speaker of the 10th Assembly.

His statement was in response to criticism that, due to his erratic behaviour, he lacks the competence and temperament to succeed the current speaker, Femi Gbajabiamila.

Speaking with journalists on Wednesday, Doguwa said that those attempting to paint him in a negative light had most likely misinterpreted his attitude.

“Even as Chief Whip of the House of Representatives, I did not exhibit any high temperament. For those who refer to me as a high-level temperamental person, they have misperceived Ado Doguwa, the man who has four wives and 28 children.

“I have never had a divorce. That shows I have what it takes to excel as the next Speaker. I will be a carpet for Nigerians to march or walk on.

“As a politician, I want to believe that every man is a political animal. And he could be subjected to one disposition or the other. The issue of temperament is about perception. What someone may perceive as high temperament, another will perceive otherwise.

“But for someone like me who has been in the parliament right from July 4, 1992, to date have successfully secured the mandate of my people. But for time, I would have brought to you my seven different rates of return certificate to show to you my track record.”

The lawmaker is currently on trial for alleged criminal conspiracy, culpable homicide, unlawful possession of a firearm, mischief, and public disturbance. He was arrested on February 28, 2023, at the Mallam Aminu Kano International Airport while boarding a flight to Abuja, and has since been released on bail.

When asked if his arrest would derail his ambition, the lawmaker replied, “I want to state clearly at this point that I believe in the legal principle of presumption of innocence until one is proven guilty.

“Conversely, it does not stop me whatsoever to vie for a position I know that I am eminently qualified for. I want my colleagues and Nigerians to join me in prayers so that, by God’s grace, will get to know the truth of the matter.

“At one point, I was distressed knowing that a guilty man who was charged for a case like this would not have gone for a supplementary election and won the way and manner I did,” he noted.

SOURCE

Re: Doguwa: A man With 4 Wives & 28 Children Has The Leadership Skills To Be Speaker by Zonefree(m): 6:27pm On May 03, 2023
“I have never had a divorce. That shows I have what it takes to excel as the next Speaker.

NDLEA should be going to these politicians dem house and investigate what they're smoking.

180 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Doguwa: A man With 4 Wives & 28 Children Has The Leadership Skills To Be Speaker by Typicool8(m): 6:34pm On May 03, 2023
Just imagine the shallow mentality of this idiot vying for the post if the speaker..
Ordinarily nonentities like this shouldn't even be made local government chairman talk more of the post of speaker federal house of representatives..

128 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Doguwa: A man With 4 Wives & 28 Children Has The Leadership Skills To Be Speaker by clockwisereport: 6:36pm On May 03, 2023
...his family is a polling unit

21 Likes

Re: Doguwa: A man With 4 Wives & 28 Children Has The Leadership Skills To Be Speaker by clockwisereport: 6:36pm On May 03, 2023
Typicool8:
Just imagine the shallow mentality of this idiot vying for the post if the speaker..
Ordinarily nonentities like this shouldn't even be made local government chairman talk more of the post of speaker federal house of representatives..

Doguwa is a first class graduate

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Doguwa: A man With 4 Wives & 28 Children Has The Leadership Skills To Be Speaker by iCauseTrouble: 6:36pm On May 03, 2023
A man that committed felony and arson in Kano state in the last election?
So he is out of prison?

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Doguwa: A man With 4 Wives & 28 Children Has The Leadership Skills To Be Speaker by MasterJayJay: 6:36pm On May 03, 2023
Reasoning from the anus.

7 Likes

Re: Doguwa: A man With 4 Wives & 28 Children Has The Leadership Skills To Be Speaker by CHIOMAEZEH: 6:37pm On May 03, 2023
Naija my country... We hail thee

You can now imagine how much the man will need to be able to MAINTAIN such a large family...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3UIsEAYQrQ

8 Likes

Re: Doguwa: A man With 4 Wives & 28 Children Has The Leadership Skills To Be Speaker by tasalanoni(m): 6:37pm On May 03, 2023
Wes

1 Like

Re: Doguwa: A man With 4 Wives & 28 Children Has The Leadership Skills To Be Speaker by localbreed(m): 6:37pm On May 03, 2023
clockwisereport:

Doguwa is a first-class graduate

First class graduate in Islamic study

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Doguwa: A man With 4 Wives & 28 Children Has The Leadership Skills To Be Speaker by oluwaseyi0: 6:37pm On May 03, 2023
Some of these northerners reasons from their anus

A man with 28 kids with all the poverty in the North

Population explosion with zero production

No wonder they have highest number of useless and out of school peps

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Doguwa: A man With 4 Wives & 28 Children Has The Leadership Skills To Be Speaker by olisefom: 6:37pm On May 03, 2023
Zonefree:

NDLEA should be going to these politicians dem house and investigate what they're smoking.

Very valid point brother.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doguwa: A man With 4 Wives & 28 Children Has The Leadership Skills To Be Speaker by Pipefitter: 6:37pm On May 03, 2023
Yeah! Damn right.. He needs whatever money he could steal or receive as favor to approve counterproductive policies to enable him cater for his large family. He deserves the job.

4 Likes

Re: Doguwa: A man With 4 Wives & 28 Children Has The Leadership Skills To Be Speaker by thesicilian: 6:38pm On May 03, 2023
Has the bar become so low?

19 Likes

Re: Doguwa: A man With 4 Wives & 28 Children Has The Leadership Skills To Be Speaker by inoki247: 6:38pm On May 03, 2023
Lol
Re: Doguwa: A man With 4 Wives & 28 Children Has The Leadership Skills To Be Speaker by ATEAMS: 6:39pm On May 03, 2023
Baaanazz

1 Like

Re: Doguwa: A man With 4 Wives & 28 Children Has The Leadership Skills To Be Speaker by Chucks13: 6:39pm On May 03, 2023
Very idiotic statement.

Go to hell with nonsense talk.

10 Likes

Re: Doguwa: A man With 4 Wives & 28 Children Has The Leadership Skills To Be Speaker by oluwaseyi0: 6:39pm On May 03, 2023
clockwisereport:

What course and what school

8 Likes

Re: Doguwa: A man With 4 Wives & 28 Children Has The Leadership Skills To Be Speaker by JuanDeDios: 6:40pm On May 03, 2023
Typicool8:
How is his mentality shallow? You think it's moi moi to herd four wives and 28 children without a civil war breaking out? Even people with one wife and two kids sef are divorcing up and down but this lion of africa soldiers on with four wives with zero divorce recorded.

6 Likes

Re: Doguwa: A man With 4 Wives & 28 Children Has The Leadership Skills To Be Speaker by Enemyofpeace: 6:40pm On May 03, 2023
Nigeria is finished!

5 Likes

Re: Doguwa: A man With 4 Wives & 28 Children Has The Leadership Skills To Be Speaker by toprealman: 6:41pm On May 03, 2023
clockwisereport:

Ogbonnaya Onu was as a first class graduate as well. Education, enlightenment, efficiency and resourcefulness are not always correlated.
As a first class graduate, what did Ogbonnaya Onu achieve as the governor of Abia state? Do you even know how useless he was in his recent position as a minister of science and technology?
How can you possibly take this man serious with all his crude antics and comments , just because he graduated with a first class?

14 Likes

Re: Doguwa: A man With 4 Wives & 28 Children Has The Leadership Skills To Be Speaker by clockwisereport: 6:41pm On May 03, 2023
oluwaseyi0:

What course and what school

Mass Communication (Bayero University)

4 Likes

Re: Doguwa: A man With 4 Wives & 28 Children Has The Leadership Skills To Be Speaker by Bintdawood(f): 6:41pm On May 03, 2023
I know wetin go full this thread 🚶 🚶 🚶 🚶 🚶

5 Likes

Re: Doguwa: A man With 4 Wives & 28 Children Has The Leadership Skills To Be Speaker by Typicool8(m): 6:42pm On May 03, 2023
JuanDeDios:

How is his mentality shallow?

For thinking because he has four wives and 28 children he should be given the post of the speakership besides, after 31 years in the parliament wtf is he looking for huh?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doguwa: A man With 4 Wives & 28 Children Has The Leadership Skills To Be Speaker by tuoyoojo(m): 6:42pm On May 03, 2023
Leadership is now an all comers affair

Imagine this is what they are flaunting as his CV

Unbridled procreation is now a perquisite for Leadership

When the head is rotten......

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doguwa: A man With 4 Wives & 28 Children Has The Leadership Skills To Be Speaker by Ara21(f): 6:42pm On May 03, 2023
Zonefree:

As in eh, watin concern your family in this matter, if you like born one man village.

5 Likes

Re: Doguwa: A man With 4 Wives & 28 Children Has The Leadership Skills To Be Speaker by clockwisereport: 6:42pm On May 03, 2023
toprealman:

Ogbonnaya Onu was as well. Education, enlightenment, efficiency and resourcefulness are not always correlated.
As a first class graduate, what did Onu achieve as a governor of Abia? Do you know how useless he was as a minister of science and technology?
How can you possibly take this man serious with all his antics, just because he has a first class?

Tinubu is also a first class graduate. Same as Alex Otti

1 Like

Re: Doguwa: A man With 4 Wives & 28 Children Has The Leadership Skills To Be Speaker by just2endowed: 6:44pm On May 03, 2023
clockwisereport:

Which school, let me check

But must be school that admssio is on 4/100

3 Likes

Re: Doguwa: A man With 4 Wives & 28 Children Has The Leadership Skills To Be Speaker by stano2(m): 6:44pm On May 03, 2023
Crazy, so if he was a HR to a firm and i said this trash to his face during an interview, will he give me the job or reject me.

4 Likes

Re: Doguwa: A man With 4 Wives & 28 Children Has The Leadership Skills To Be Speaker by UnknownT: 6:46pm On May 03, 2023
For someone that normally should be in jail for murder but here is he, granted bail and gunning to become speaker of the HoR. This country is a crime scene

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Breakdown Of Registered Voters By INEC As At 31st Of August 2018 / Abba Kyari: IPOB/ESN Are Celebrating His Exit With Crime - Joe Igbokwe / PDP Goes After Wike’s Loyalists, Targets Governor Ikpeazu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.