Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,014 members, 7,835,435 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Oshiomhole And Orbih Exchange Pleasantries At Banquet In Honor Of Tinubu(video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole And Orbih Exchange Pleasantries At Banquet In Honor Of Tinubu(video) (524 Views)

Peter Obi Exchanges Pleasantries With Lawyers At The Tribunal Today / Moment Tinubu Stopped To Exchange Pleasantries With Oshiomhole At ICC (video) / Tinubu And Osinbajo Exchange Pleasantries At The State Box During APC Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomhole And Orbih Exchange Pleasantries At Banquet In Honor Of Tinubu(video) by oikirodah(m): 8:39pm On May 03, 2023
Political Opponents Share Moment of Unity: Oshiomhole And Dan Orbih Exchange Pleasantries At Banquet In Honor Of Tinubu(Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfFPYlqDleM

In a rare display of camaraderie between political rivals, a heartwarming moment was captured on video during the banquet in honor of Bola Ahmed Tinubu in Port Harcourt. The clip shows former governor of Edo State, Adams Oshiomhole, walking up to the PDP National Vice Chairman South South, Chief Dan Orbih, to exchange pleasantries.

The exchange of warm greetings between the two politicians from opposing political parties is a testament to the power of unity and a reminder that political differences do not have to result in hostility.

In the past, when Oshiomhole was governor of Edo State, Chief Dan Orbih was the state chairman of the PDP, and the two were known to be at loggerheads. 

Dan Orbih's current position as the South-South National Vice Chairman  of the PDP and Oshiomhole's recent election as a senator further underscore the significance of this moment. The video has been widely shared on social media, with many commending the two politicians for their display of unity and calling for more of such gestures in Nigerian politics.

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah writes in from Rivers State.

Source iReporteronline.

Re: Oshiomhole And Orbih Exchange Pleasantries At Banquet In Honor Of Tinubu(video) by Saga16: 8:40pm On May 03, 2023
I'd only you knew how close they are.
Re: Oshiomhole And Orbih Exchange Pleasantries At Banquet In Honor Of Tinubu(video) by Ebine: 8:40pm On May 03, 2023
Politicians
Re: Oshiomhole And Orbih Exchange Pleasantries At Banquet In Honor Of Tinubu(video) by NOC1(m): 8:45pm On May 03, 2023
Politicians, and he recognized his political elder, used two hands to shake him
Re: Oshiomhole And Orbih Exchange Pleasantries At Banquet In Honor Of Tinubu(video) by GeneralPula: 10:19pm On May 03, 2023
SS also doesn’t play bitter politics..

They’ve sharply aligned together, no time!

I love the way Wike also made peace with Osho-Baba..

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole And Orbih Exchange Pleasantries At Banquet In Honor Of Tinubu(video) by yarimo(m): 10:25pm On May 03, 2023
Meanwhile some are still in training camp

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I'm I The Only One Impatient For 29th To Come Faster So Buhari Can Leave / Thank U Those That Voted Tinubu Got Is More Sufferings / Slap: Ganduje Is My Boy, He Can’t Even Look At My Face If We Meet - Kwankwaso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.