Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,870 members, 7,862,918 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:56 AM

Actor Kevin Costner's Wife She Just Filed For Divorce After 18 Yrs Of Marriage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor Kevin Costner's Wife She Just Filed For Divorce After 18 Yrs Of Marriage (1258 Views)

Doyinsola Akinola Welcomes 1st Child After 3 Miscarriages In 6 Yrs Of Marriage / Tobi Jacobs In Sex Video With Peruzzi Is Missing. She's Just 18 Years / Comedian Edo Charles Finds His Daughter After 18 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actor Kevin Costner's Wife She Just Filed For Divorce After 18 Yrs Of Marriage by bmd10mix: 9:03pm On May 03, 2023
Kevin Costner's wife is pulling the plug on their marriage ... we've learned she just filed for divorce.

The actor's wife, Christine Costner, filed Monday to end their 18-year marriage. It's unclear what led to the split. Christine cited the usual "irreconcilable differences

Kevin's rep tells TMZ, "It is with great sadness that circumstances beyond his control have transpired which have resulted in Mr. Costner having to participate in a dissolution of marriage action."

More details here

https://twitter.com/kum_18world/status/1653852487323906050?s=19

Tmz

Re: Actor Kevin Costner's Wife She Just Filed For Divorce After 18 Yrs Of Marriage by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:05pm On May 03, 2023
another man who will pay dearly if they dont get an amicable divorce...

2 Likes

Re: Actor Kevin Costner's Wife She Just Filed For Divorce After 18 Yrs Of Marriage by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 03, 2023
She must have endured alot of rubbish all through the years.

2 Likes

Re: Actor Kevin Costner's Wife She Just Filed For Divorce After 18 Yrs Of Marriage by Cherice: 9:13pm On May 03, 2023
Hope he got the Hakimi package

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actor Kevin Costner's Wife She Just Filed For Divorce After 18 Yrs Of Marriage by naijapikin2(m): 9:17pm On May 03, 2023
I hope he has hakimi-d his property and assets. grin

The HAKIMIZATION of men's property is what is in vogue.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actor Kevin Costner's Wife She Just Filed For Divorce After 18 Yrs Of Marriage by Zonefree(m): 9:23pm On May 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Rubbish like exhausting his hard earned money

Is not yet time you start to endure your own rubbish?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actor Kevin Costner's Wife She Just Filed For Divorce After 18 Yrs Of Marriage by PerfectStranger(m): 9:27pm On May 03, 2023
naijapikin2:
I hope he has hakimi-d his property and assets. grin

The HAKIMIZATION of men's property is what is in vogue.
He who have ears...

2 Likes

Re: Actor Kevin Costner's Wife She Just Filed For Divorce After 18 Yrs Of Marriage by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:30pm On May 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

what a sad thing to say....i guess in your world, divorce is ALWAYS the man's fault and never the women's fault, abi?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actor Kevin Costner's Wife She Just Filed For Divorce After 18 Yrs Of Marriage by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 03, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

what a sad thing to say....i guess in your world, divorce is ALWAYS the man's fault and never the women's fault, abi?
Men are the major cause of divorce, women go into marriages with their full heart and also with the hope to make it work but men will just start misbehaving and everything will scatter

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actor Kevin Costner's Wife She Just Filed For Divorce After 18 Yrs Of Marriage by naijapikin2(m): 9:44pm On May 03, 2023
PerfectStranger:

He who have ears...
let him her ooo. Nothing wrong with giving an outgoing spouse some financial benefits, but she is married for just a few years and is demanding half of his wealth.
Wait o... Did JJC demand for half of funke akindeles wealth?... You see warrah mean.

1 Like

Re: Actor Kevin Costner's Wife She Just Filed For Divorce After 18 Yrs Of Marriage by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:13pm On May 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Men are the major cause of divorce, women go into marriages with their full heart and also with the hope to make it work but men will just start misbehaving and everything will scatter

so because some men possibly misbehave in marriage, we should now pretend that ALL women are saints in marriage and can do no wrong and/or that they cannot possibly be the cause for divorce?!?!

- what about the countless of married men who suddenly realized (after years) that they are not the biological father of their supposed children? is it men's fault if they divorce?
- what about all the yeye women who pretended to be who they were not, in order to desperately get married, and thereafter changed into the demon that they really were? is it men's fault if they divorce?
- what about the countless of physically/emotionally abusive wives (to their loving husband)? is it men's fault if they divorce?
- what about the countless disrespectful/deceitful/unfaithful wives out there who were caught in bed with other men? is it men's fault if they divorce?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Actor Kevin Costner's Wife She Just Filed For Divorce After 18 Yrs Of Marriage by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 03, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

so because some men possibly misbehave in marriage, we should now pretend that ALL women are saints in marriage and can do no wrong and/or that they cannot possibly be the cause for divorce?!?!

- what about the countless of married men who suddenly realized (after years) that they are not the biological father of their supposed children? is it men's fault if they divorce?
- what about all the yeye women who pretended to be who they were not, in order to desperately get married, and thereafter changed into the demon that they really were? is it men's fault if they divorce?
- what about the countless of physically/emotionally abusive wives (to their loving husband)? is it men's fault if they divorce?
- what about the countless disrespectful/deceitful/unfaithful wives out there who were caught in bed with other men? is it men's fault if they divorce?
How many of these cases you mentioned have you witnessed? I agree some women are problematic but only on rare occasions will you see women soiling their hands in all these things

1 Like

Re: Actor Kevin Costner's Wife She Just Filed For Divorce After 18 Yrs Of Marriage by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:22pm On May 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
How many of these cases you mentioned have you witnessed? I agree some women are problematic but only on rare occasions will you see women soiling their hands in all these things

the fact that you would call all women saints, while we know many are demons in skirt, is the funny part here. unless you know something we dont about Kevin Costner's lifestyle, you shouldnt automatically assume that he is the wrong one here.

thats is the exact same failed way of thinking that everyone out there believe that every single Nigerians are into yahoo-yahoo, because of a small few fraudsters.
Re: Actor Kevin Costner's Wife She Just Filed For Divorce After 18 Yrs Of Marriage by IkeIgboNile(m): 1:17am On May 04, 2023
Frank farmer from Whitney Houston's my bodyguard. I really liked his role in the movie.I think marriage has lost it's meaning in the west.

I think a law should be made for couples to make per nuptial compulsory and vows should be renewed every 3 years to know if they still want to continue or break up.

3 Likes

Re: Actor Kevin Costner's Wife She Just Filed For Divorce After 18 Yrs Of Marriage by bmd10mix: 10:16am On May 04, 2023
IkeIgboNile:
Frank farmer from Whitney Houston's my bodyguard. I really liked his role in the movie.I think marriage has lost it's meaning in the west.

I think a law should be made for couples to make per nuptial compulsory and vows should be renewed every 3 years to know if they still want to continue or break up.
me too
Re: Actor Kevin Costner's Wife She Just Filed For Divorce After 18 Yrs Of Marriage by sageb: 1:27pm On May 04, 2023
IkeIgboNile:

Yes, "The bodyguard " was a classic movie back then.
The soundtrack "I will always love you " by Whitney Houston was a hit song back then.

1 Like

Re: Actor Kevin Costner's Wife She Just Filed For Divorce After 18 Yrs Of Marriage by IkeIgboNile(m): 1:40pm On May 04, 2023
sageb

Yes, "The bodyguard " was a classic movie back then.
The soundtrack "I will always love you " by Whitney Houston was a hit song back then.

Yes you're correct. The movie is a classic and one i won't mind watching again.
Re: Actor Kevin Costner's Wife She Just Filed For Divorce After 18 Yrs Of Marriage by thrillionaire(m): 7:14pm On May 04, 2023
These people and divorce eh, 18years down the drain just like that. The children will now feel the heartbreak.
Just see how adorable they look in that family photo. I think couples should just look back at memories made then resolve their differences

(1) (Reply)

"Beauty With Brains": Gykie Shares Throwback Pics Of Her Award Day In School / It Can't Be Possible! / Beyonce Goes On The Road To Search For Dancers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.