Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Nigerian Man Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N6m In India - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N6m In India (22076 Views)

Yahaya Hassan Musa Found Dead In Kogi After N6m Ransom / Uduakabasi Emmanuel Uduakisbae Arrested With Drugs In Cyprus (Photos) / Hadiza Babayo: Lady Kidnaps Her Cousin For N6m Ransom In Gombe State [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N6m In India by Wealthoptulent(m): 10:05am On May 04, 2023
Hmmm!
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N6m In India by lailo: 10:05am On May 04, 2023
All of the obidients will suddenly go pim lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N6m In India by Igboslayer: 10:05am On May 04, 2023
We are happy for them. ..The Igbo man's Plague. If we say something else now, they will say it's jealousy, that we don't want them to develop Indian like they developed Lagos.
Cherice:
Igbos have to do something drastic about this

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N6m In India by Sucre6: 10:05am On May 04, 2023
Stupid nincompoop
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N6m In India by Wealthoptulent(m): 10:05am On May 04, 2023
Hmmm! Bonni
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N6m In India by mordred44: 10:05am On May 04, 2023
Na Dem increase India population to billions all in the name of Pablo Escobar......if u knw u knw

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N6m In India by Tvoice: 10:05am On May 04, 2023
Name checkers oya oOo, omolola and chukuemaka, food is ready, tribal bigots oya.

The next thread will be riligional bigot, this is how u people turn ur selves to enemies living inside d same country.

Oya make una kon do una usuals
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N6m In India by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:05am On May 04, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Boniface Emenike cheesy

These sets of Nigerians will never fail to disappoints tongue

Just like your druggie president select.. he knows whats up go to lagos and see for urself
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N6m In India by Antipob777(f): 10:06am On May 04, 2023
Boniface Emenike.

Igbo kwenu
Kwenu
Kwrzuuu nu

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N6m In India by Spanki(f): 10:06am On May 04, 2023
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N6m In India by caleboxylic: 10:06am On May 04, 2023
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N6m In India by Godstiger(m): 10:06am On May 04, 2023
from boniface to bony face
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N6m In India by Probia: 10:07am On May 04, 2023
Ok
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N6m In India by MzErica(f): 10:09am On May 04, 2023
grin
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N6m In India by Nwaotu10(m): 10:09am On May 04, 2023
Tinubu boy grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N6m In India by Nawttiboi007(m): 10:09am On May 04, 2023
His father??.. how can a yoruba man give birth to an igbo child?.. una no go seize to amuse person for this platform ;🤣🤣
Pat081:
His father will be in aso rock may 29 to free him

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N6m In India by sammyonal: 10:09am On May 04, 2023
U no get visa or any documents u still have mind to do crime, naija people get mind ooooo.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N6m In India by dadsonade7: 10:10am On May 04, 2023
Na their trademark.The flat headed species

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N6m In India by Lanretoye(m): 10:10am On May 04, 2023
Na them...the same people calling tinubu a drug Baron forgetting that that's their primary source of income.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N6m In India by homosapien(m): 10:10am On May 04, 2023
Pat081:
His father will be in aso rock may 29 to free him

You mean the one looking for his stolen manhood

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N6m In India by kestolove95(m): 10:13am On May 04, 2023
Another obidient from dot nation

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N6m In India by Positiveme2020: 10:14am On May 04, 2023
Brightfuture21:
CRYPTOCURRENCY TRAINING.

Cryptocurrency trading has come to stay and mind you, the future is Cryptocurrency.This special training would expose you to the following:
1. Learn A to Z of Cryptocurrency trading in a fast way.
2. Crypto trading success blueprint
3.How to manage risks and emotion properly.
4.How to set stop loss so that if market reverse, you won't loose. (This is where many do fail)
5.How to position and stay focus while trading.
6. Best Crypto tips.
7. Crypto is volatile, you would learn to trade when you receive signals only ( relax, if the problem is how to get good signals). Even though 1/3 of people fail as result of greedy or carelessness, remember also that 2/3 has actually turn their life from poor to super rich within few months trading Cryptocurrency.
Join us and thank me later!!!

Hope this will pass the message .

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N6m In India by NaijaCover(m): 10:15am On May 04, 2023
Nawa o
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N6m In India by MrAgbako: 10:16am On May 04, 2023
GodIsBiafran:
Ndigbo, let me tell you something someone told me a few weeks ago. Edos go to Asia using Igbo names to tarnish our image. It didn't start today. It has been going on for decades. The other day, an 'Igbo' guy named Emeka Uzor was caught in India for drugs, later to find out the guy's real passport has the name Osaze Osanubor. Please tell me, which Igbo state bares this kind of name?

These Edos are not to be trusted based on my dealings with them. Even the OP is an Edo guy, I swear with my last dollar!
use**les s ipob miscreant.
Take Edo name out of ur stinking mouth shinedu. Trying to shift the blame won't work here ipob druggie

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N6m In India by Morphinne: 10:16am On May 04, 2023
Airlord2030:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/5/nigerian-man-arrested-with-drugs-worth-over-n6m-in-india-2.html
And why haven’t they executed the foòl?
I’m sure his family are among the ppl calling our darling daddy a drug lord. grin
It should be noted that every single Igbo family has a member representing them in Asian prisons grin
Let’s beg our honorable mummy, Abike Dabiri to help us intervene and save the worthless pigidient.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N6m In India by koladebrainiac(m): 10:16am On May 04, 2023
Cherice:
its not their fault its Tinubu fault
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N6m In India by MzErica(f): 10:16am On May 04, 2023
GodIsBiafran:
Ndigbo, let me tell you something someone told me a few weeks ago. Edos go to Asia using Igbo names to tarnish our image. It didn't start today. It has been going on for decades. The other day, an 'Igbo' guy named Emeka Uzor was caught in India for drugs, later to find out the guy's real passport has the name Osaze Osanubor. Please tell me, which Igbo state bares this kind of name?

These Edos are not to be trusted based on my dealings with them. Even the OP is an Edo guy, I swear with my last dollar!
Will you shut the fvck up!? The pig 🐖 in picture up there looks like edo man? Abi you didn't see the shape of his head? When you pigs start taking responsibility for your atrocities? Shame!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N6m In India by udemzyudex(m): 10:17am On May 04, 2023
These guys no dey read news or what?

Oh to them they are different abi?

Smh.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N6m In India by Juanmike(m): 10:17am On May 04, 2023
Cherice:
Still worth much more than human legs which is 20k
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N6m In India by IpobAntidote: 10:17am On May 04, 2023
One of the IPOB terrorists calling someone a drug barons. I'm telling you now, many of them will come and veg Tinubu to come to rheir rescue after they have been sentenced to death in Asia for drug dealing. I hope Tinubu will tell them to go to hell.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kano State Hisbah Arrest Popular Tiktoker, Murja Kunya Over Alleged Immorality / Herdsman Resists Arrest, Kills Policeman In Kebbi / ISWAP Suicide Bomber Kills Soldiers In Yobe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.