Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,587 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Where Can I Get "Nsuka" Pepper? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Where Can I Get "Nsuka" Pepper? (339 Views)

Help, I Need Nsuka Yellow Hot Pepper, Can Someone Waybill To Ondo / 100kg Dried Pepper For Sale At A Give Away Price / How To Cultivate Hot Pepper And Make Huge Profit - Part Two (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get "Nsuka" Pepper? by Curiouscity(m): 10:42pm On May 03, 2023
There is this pepper that has the sweetest flavor of all peppers I have seen. The flavor is somewhat like what you get when you cook a matured West African daft he-goat. Some people of the Caribbean countries call it "goat pepper ". I am told it is called Nsuka pepper, and widely grown in that city or its environs.

Who has it and can supply the fruits?
Re: Where Can I Get "Nsuka" Pepper? by Sediofidel(f): 10:28pm On May 24, 2023
Curiouscity:
There is this pepper that has the sweetest flavor of all peppers I have seen. The flavor is somewhat like what you get when you cook a matured West African daft he-goat. Some people of the Caribbean countries call it "goat pepper ". I am told it is called Nsuka pepper, and widely grown in that city or its environs.

Who has it and can supply the fruits?

From your description, this is what we call Ntuen Akpo in Akwa Ibom, the Efiks call it Ntokon Okpo.

I have it here in Uyo. Dehydrated and well cleaned. My contact is in my signature.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get "Nsuka" Pepper? by Maryam1234(f): 5:33am On May 25, 2023
If your Nsukka Pepper is what we call yellow peppers aka Yoriyori pepper I have it surplus and can supply you in less than 12 hours grin

(1) (Reply)

Rabbit Farm: Pure Breed Rabbits For Sale At Exotic Rabbits Nigeria / I. Need Of A Farming Job / The Ultimate Guide To Making Money With Pepper Farming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.