Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,395 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

I Need Stable Electricity - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / I Need Stable Electricity (316 Views)

How To Recharge Prepaid Electricity Meter / Caption This Tree Supplying Electricity / See Power Innovations That Can Solve The Electricity Supply Problem In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Stable Electricity by Solanaa: 4:14am On May 04, 2023
Hi guys, I need stable Electricity.

I have two heavy power banks so my phone is good.

But I need something to atleast be constant and powerful enough to charge and power my laptop for hours if not days just as my power bank for phone.

Experts in the house, What do you suggest I get?

I was thinking Solar panels but I don't know how it works and stuff.

Or what about Laptop power bank? Have anyone used it before and how does it work?

(i don't like generators)
Re: I Need Stable Electricity by Solanaa: 3:27pm On May 04, 2023
HELP!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Need Stable Electricity by Solidarity9490(m): 2:38pm On May 05, 2023
Solanaa:
HELP!!!!

Yea, you can try laptop power banks. They are actually called power stations.

I own two of them, one is a DC model while the other one is an AC model. They are very reliable. I've been using the DC model since 2021 and it is still very strong and reliable. It is an 80,000mAh power station and it can power my 35W Samsung laptop for 15-18 hours depending on what I'm using the laptop for.

I obtained both devices from Wiremind Electronics. You can contact Wiremind Electronics on Nairaland (through this moniker "Yemmyteespeed007" so as to read the testimonies from users of its power stations.

You can as well message me on WhatsApp (0.9.0.3.1.7.Six.Zero.One.Four.Three) for more information about the power stations I bought from Wiremind Electronics.

If you want to contact Wiremind Electronics on WhatsApp, you should do so via this phone number 0.8.1.0.9.6.5.5.5.Two.Six
Re: I Need Stable Electricity by Solanaa: 3:41pm On May 05, 2023
Solidarity9490:

Yea, you can try laptop power banks. They are actually called power stations.

I own two of them, one is a DC model while the other one is an AC model. They are very reliable. I've been using the DC model since 2021 and it is still very strong and reliable. It is an 80,000mAh power station and it can power my 35W Samsung laptop for 15-18 hours depending on what I'm using the laptop for.

I obtained both devices from Wiremind Electronics. You can contact Wiremind Electronics on Nairaland (through this moniker "Yemmyteespeed007" so as to read the testimonies from users of its power stations.

You can as well message me on WhatsApp (0.9.0.3.1.7.Six.Zero.One.Four.Three) for more information about the power stations I bought from Wiremind Electronics.

If you want to contact Wiremind Electronics on WhatsApp, you should do so via this phone number 0.8.1.0.9.6.5.5.5.Two.Six

God bless you bro!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Data Adoption Continues To Drive Revenue After XL, Axis Integration / Motorola Gm 140 136-174mhz 25-45w Conv / Re:hp Probook Core I5 !SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.