Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,195 members, 7,811,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

I Bought Two Legs For N20,000 - Suspected Ritualist In Ogun Confesses (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Bought Two Legs For N20,000 - Suspected Ritualist In Ogun Confesses (Photos) (34767 Views)

Slay Queens Claim They Bought Two New Honda Cars Using Man's Boxers / Meet Mariam Abiola, 20-Year-Old Female Cultist Confesses (Photos) / 'I Buried 20 People In Libyan Desert'- Nigerian Deportee Confesses. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Bought Two Legs For N20,000 - Suspected Ritualist In Ogun Confesses (Photos) by TMSMedia: 6:16am On May 04, 2023
A 35-year-old suspected ritualist, Ifasoji Ayangbesan, who was arrested for allegedly killing and dismembering a young lady identified as Oyindamola Adeyemi, has confessed that he bought two human legs at the rate of N20,000, IGBERETV reports.

Last week, the Ogun state police command released a statement announcing Ayangbesan's arrest and accused him of presenting N1 million bribe to police officers so he can be left off the hook.

While being paraded before newsmen on Wednesday, May 3, Ayangbesan denied taking part in the killing of the victim who was reportedly murdered on January 28, 2023. He claimed to be a herbalist and not a ritualist.

I bought two fresh human legs, but I was not involved in the murder of the victim. I was approached by my friend, Lukman, who told me he had a pair of legs to sell. Though I told him I did not need them, he convinced me to use them for ritual to better my life, and I agreed. I, however, told him I did not know how to make money rituals as I was not taught that as a traditionalist. He then referred me to his friend from Oye, popularly known as Egbeji in Isiwo.

"After I was taught how to go about it, I burnt the legs and kept them in my house with plans to complete the ritual when I returned from Ajah because I had a job to do there.

"However, my daughter called me while I was at Ajah that the police had come to the house looking for me. So, I later sneaked in and took away the burnt legs so that I would not be caught with any evidence because I heard that Lukman had been arrested and he had mentioned my involvement in the case.”

On the allegation of bribing police, Ayangbesan said that a lawyer had instructed him to provide N10 million to secure his release, but he was only able to gather N1 million.

“I did not offer the police any bribe. When I heard that the police were on the lookout for me, a lawyer told me to get N10 million to set myself free, but I told him I could not raise the money. However, I was able to raise N1 million. Unfortunately for me, the lawyer claimed that I had informed someone about him asking me for money. He then instructed me to place the money in front of him and he took a picture, and then I was arrested. I never offered police money.”

https://igberetvnews.com/1444245/bought-two-legs-n20000-suspected-ritualist-ogun-confesses-photo/

1 Share

Re: I Bought Two Legs For N20,000 - Suspected Ritualist In Ogun Confesses (Photos) by Corridon: 6:20am On May 04, 2023
Which means one leg is worth 10k over there. Maybe a cone head might be worth less than 3k. All part of the IGR.

233 Likes 18 Shares

Re: I Bought Two Legs For N20,000 - Suspected Ritualist In Ogun Confesses (Photos) by Creamypie(m): 6:33am On May 04, 2023
Our judiciary is our greatest problem. Meanwhile, just one cow leg cost more than twice of 2 human legs price of 20k. So humans are far cheaper than cows. Punishment follows serious crime like murder crime, not money

131 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Bought Two Legs For N20,000 - Suspected Ritualist In Ogun Confesses (Photos) by illicit(m): 6:36am On May 04, 2023
Na wa o
Re: I Bought Two Legs For N20,000 - Suspected Ritualist In Ogun Confesses (Photos) by garriAndsugar: 6:47am On May 04, 2023
two legs for 20k? all because they want to increase and develop their economy

121 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Bought Two Legs For N20,000 - Suspected Ritualist In Ogun Confesses (Photos) by Cassandraloius: 6:50am On May 04, 2023
People get mind for this world just to do crazy things, even if you're not involved in the killing, you have made yourself look like one.
Once a buyer of human leg for ritual, always will be, there is no way you wanna stop doing it.

And anything that has to do with Nigerian judiciary is another wahala pro max case, bribery and corruption runs in thier veins and blood, they always understand the language of money.

16 Likes

Re: I Bought Two Legs For N20,000 - Suspected Ritualist In Ogun Confesses (Photos) by Goalnaldo(m): 6:50am On May 04, 2023
Can we sign a petition for ogun to be given a separate country?. The ritual activities and mindless bloodletting going on there is beyond depressing.

221 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Bought Two Legs For N20,000 - Suspected Ritualist In Ogun Confesses (Photos) by Cassandraloius: 6:52am On May 04, 2023
Goalnaldo:
Can we sign a petition for ogun to be given a separate country. The ritual activity

My dear, it has really gotten to that level o.

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Bought Two Legs For N20,000 - Suspected Ritualist In Ogun Confesses (Photos) by Zonefree(m): 7:08am On May 04, 2023
Two human legs for 20k?

How much be cow leg abeg undecided

Without human mining, I wonder how diminutive the IGR of Ogun state would look like.

96 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Bought Two Legs For N20,000 - Suspected Ritualist In Ogun Confesses (Photos) by Authoreety: 7:28am On May 04, 2023
Agbadorites on this one...

Crime does not pay...
Hustle legitimately and enjoy peace of mind

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Bought Two Legs For N20,000 - Suspected Ritualist In Ogun Confesses (Photos) by Jennyclay(f): 7:29am On May 04, 2023
Yoruba men and rituals are like 5 & 6 undecided

Very disgusting and irritating men!! I hate them so much.

101 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Bought Two Legs For N20,000 - Suspected Ritualist In Ogun Confesses (Photos) by gasparpisciotta: 7:35am On May 04, 2023
Whenever I see bleached men with tattoos my heart always skip a beat.

Fear them!!!!

112 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Bought Two Legs For N20,000 - Suspected Ritualist In Ogun Confesses (Photos) by criuze(m): 7:35am On May 04, 2023
The only thing that is cheap in Nigeria is human lives

Not a single value for it

Average Nigerians are endangered species everywhere in this part of the globe

10 Likes

Re: I Bought Two Legs For N20,000 - Suspected Ritualist In Ogun Confesses (Photos) by Marvellsmart(m): 8:29am On May 04, 2023
Afonjaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Bought Two Legs For N20,000 - Suspected Ritualist In Ogun Confesses (Photos) by willi926(m): 8:41am On May 04, 2023
Name checkers association of Nigeria food don don ooo. grin grin grin. They never fail to disappoint

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Bought Two Legs For N20,000 - Suspected Ritualist In Ogun Confesses (Photos) by LLSAINT(m): 9:37am On May 04, 2023
Hmmmmm you are so full of HATE.
You mustn't end your comments without saying hateful speech or words.
Try and be lovely.
You can only receive what you give.
Jennyclay:
Yoruba men and rituals are like 5 & 6 undecided

Very disgusting and irritating men!! I hate them so much.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Bought Two Legs For N20,000 - Suspected Ritualist In Ogun Confesses (Photos) by Okiton: 9:58am On May 04, 2023
grin
The most cheapest people on earth

Iyaebethegreat is even cheaper than this
She can throw off her two legs for a fee less than 5k sef

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Bought Two Legs For N20,000 - Suspected Ritualist In Ogun Confesses (Photos) by Kiddogarcia(m): 9:58am On May 04, 2023
Already pleaded guilty,the law should do the needful asap.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho

2 Likes

Re: I Bought Two Legs For N20,000 - Suspected Ritualist In Ogun Confesses (Photos) by LaSenior: 9:58am On May 04, 2023
grin

Even one cow legs it not 20k talk more of two hahahaha

No wonder Fulani herdsmen dey butcher them Anyhow because of their cows because cows has more values than Human lives in that region

Fulani herdsmen has been vindicated, imagine

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Bought Two Legs For N20,000 - Suspected Ritualist In Ogun Confesses (Photos) by VinnyBaba: 9:59am On May 04, 2023
Where
Re: I Bought Two Legs For N20,000 - Suspected Ritualist In Ogun Confesses (Photos) by Okiton: 9:59am On May 04, 2023
Marvellsmart:
Afonjaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Seun is coming for ur head
Re: I Bought Two Legs For N20,000 - Suspected Ritualist In Ogun Confesses (Photos) by theophorus(m): 9:59am On May 04, 2023
Never get involve in some deals cos it will only end in tears.

Person bring two legs to you and persuade you to Buy them, you self come buy Human parts.

You don enter gbege be that naw.
This Wahala Promax wen you enter now, 20k no go solve am.

Accept Jesus and be Save and delivered you no gree naw, Traditionalising don carry go where you no know.

Congratulations to You.

3 Likes

Re: I Bought Two Legs For N20,000 - Suspected Ritualist In Ogun Confesses (Photos) by Warl0ck: 9:59am On May 04, 2023
Chaii

Cow leg cost pass an af0njjan leg

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Bought Two Legs For N20,000 - Suspected Ritualist In Ogun Confesses (Photos) by bluefilm: 10:00am On May 04, 2023
Chai!

Ndị West side sef!

Tufiakwa

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Bought Two Legs For N20,000 - Suspected Ritualist In Ogun Confesses (Photos) by jayAjoku(m): 10:00am On May 04, 2023
Calling all NCAN members south east and south south chapters they done catch them again ooo food is ready 😂🤣🤣

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Bought Two Legs For N20,000 - Suspected Ritualist In Ogun Confesses (Photos) by Racoon(m): 10:00am On May 04, 2023
Ndi skull miners them. NCAN over to you guys.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Bought Two Legs For N20,000 - Suspected Ritualist In Ogun Confesses (Photos) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 10:00am On May 04, 2023
We are evil in Africa

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Bought Two Legs For N20,000 - Suspected Ritualist In Ogun Confesses (Photos) by thaoriginator: 10:00am On May 04, 2023
shocked

When I hear two legs, I was thinking it was cow's leg for pepper soup grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Bought Two Legs For N20,000 - Suspected Ritualist In Ogun Confesses (Photos) by Spanki(f): 10:00am On May 04, 2023
TMSMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1444245/bought-two-legs-n20000-suspected-ritualist-ogun-confesses-photo/

Why are these ritualists so inhumane?! Cut his legs too with a chain saw and soak him in a drum of iodine and leave him. Useless sets of humans...

4 Likes

Re: I Bought Two Legs For N20,000 - Suspected Ritualist In Ogun Confesses (Photos) by Iliveforever(m): 10:01am On May 04, 2023
He even bought it costly, mama kabiru sells as low as 7,500.
What is even the value of human life in ogun state again??

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Bought Two Legs For N20,000 - Suspected Ritualist In Ogun Confesses (Photos) by Memberclub(m): 10:01am On May 04, 2023
Ogun State people are so weird

15 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Pretending To Carry A Baby But Weeds Arrested (Photo) / Land Seller Arrested For Raping, Killing, Woman In Rivers. / Cultists Slit Husband’s Throat, Call Wife To Carry Corpse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.