Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,428 members, 7,861,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:29 AM

" The Campaign Is Over, I Owe You Nothing" Tinubu To Wike. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / " The Campaign Is Over, I Owe You Nothing" Tinubu To Wike. (674 Views)

Atiku Vs Tinubu: Headless Mob Is Masturbating Over Nothing - Tinubu Lawyer Ogala / "I Owe Nothing": Shehu Sani Applauds Tinubu For Not Falling For Wike's Tricks / Tinubu Throws APM Flag After Being Frustrated With The Campaign In Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

" The Campaign Is Over, I Owe You Nothing" Tinubu To Wike. by Pinkybae: 6:47am On May 04, 2023
Wike collect woto woto from Tinubu. This political gambling is coming back home to roast himπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4Y7ydMezhA

My text-on-video analysis of the charade in Port Harcourt. Oh, my dear country, never a dull moment πŸ˜πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

These are my highlights-

1) Campaign is over. I owe you nothing '- Tinubu to Wike- I agree with himπŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

2) I will delegate Sonwo-Olu to talk to you. I am the president elect" Now - Tinubu to Wike.

3) You build roads for your people, you can't make demands on me for refund" Tinubu to Wike. I totally agree πŸ‘

4) I couldn't have " won" without your structural support" Tinubu to Wike-

Note, Most importantly.

IT'S NOT WINNING BY VOTES BUT CLEARLY WINNING BY STRUCTURE OF CRIMINALITY πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

It's obvious Wike is not welcomed in APC clanπŸ™†

1 Like 1 Share

Re: " The Campaign Is Over, I Owe You Nothing" Tinubu To Wike. by Tinubuwins2023e: 6:52am On May 04, 2023
Useless fake news. In what context did he make that statement? Ipob and propaganda

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: " The Campaign Is Over, I Owe You Nothing" Tinubu To Wike. by Moferere: 6:57am On May 04, 2023
O.P you are an illiterate. Stop quoting people out of context.
Re: " The Campaign Is Over, I Owe You Nothing" Tinubu To Wike. by Pinkybae: 6:59am On May 04, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:
Useless fake news. In what context did he make that statement? Ipob and propaganda

That's why it's important to watch the video staring at your face. At least, they should be able to pay you enough daily stipends in Tinubu's troll factory to afford enough data to watch the video first in order to defend him effectively.

If you aren't his bot and can't afford data and still supporting APC my brother your head needs to be examinedπŸ˜πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: " The Campaign Is Over, I Owe You Nothing" Tinubu To Wike. by Pinkybae: 7:05am On May 04, 2023
Moferere:
O.P you are an illiterate. Stop quoting people out of context.

You can't really challenge the content of a video you didn't watch. I've got nothing to tell you until you get enough data to watch the video. Then. We can have conversation. I can't blindly argue with you. Study the material and analyze the content.
That's what education looks like.

Yikes, APC supporters are too broke to watch a short video. What in the world have you benefited from the evil party you're supporting?

Profiling and Calling citizens' names are classical definition of Illiteracy and xenophobia.

1 Like

Re: " The Campaign Is Over, I Owe You Nothing" Tinubu To Wike. by Honeybadgerxx: 7:13am On May 04, 2023
Peter Obi head too strong abeg
Re: " The Campaign Is Over, I Owe You Nothing" Tinubu To Wike. by Tinubuwins2023e: 7:23am On May 04, 2023
Pinkybae:

That's why it's important to watch the video staring at your face. At least, they should be able to pay you enough daily stipends in Tinubu's troll factory to afford enough data to watch the video first in order to defend him effectively.

If you aren't his bot and can't afford data and still supporting APC my brother your head needs to be examinedπŸ˜πŸ˜‚

Simple question you dey write epistle. In what context did he make that statement. Stop disgracing yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: " The Campaign Is Over, I Owe You Nothing" Tinubu To Wike. by Pinkybae: 7:25am On May 04, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:

Simple question you dey write epistle. In what context did he make that statement. Stop disgracing yourself

The video is starring on your face.
Stop asking stupid questions.

1 Like

Re: " The Campaign Is Over, I Owe You Nothing" Tinubu To Wike. by Jones4190(m): 7:54am On May 04, 2023
Pinkybae:
Wike collect woto woto from Tinubu. This political gambling is coming back home to roast himπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4Y7ydMezhA

My text-on-video analysis of the charade in Port Harcourt. Oh, my dear country, never a dull moment πŸ˜πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

These are my highlights-

1) Campaign is over. I owe you nothing '- Tinubu to Wike- I agree with himπŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

2) I will delegate Sonwo-Olu to talk to you. I am the president elect" Now - Tinubu to Wike.

3) You build roads for your people, you can't make demands on me for refund" Tinubu to Wike. I totally agree πŸ‘

4) I couldn't have " won" without your structural support" Tinubu to Wike-

Note, Most importantly.

IT'S NOT WINNING BY VOTES BUT CLEARLY WINNING BY STRUCTURE OF CRIMINALITY πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

take you cry to lamido apapa, we don't need you here
Re: " The Campaign Is Over, I Owe You Nothing" Tinubu To Wike. by Pinkybae: 7:58am On May 04, 2023
Jones4190:
take you cry to lamido apapa, we don't need you here

What has Lamido Apapa got to do with this video?
Until you're Seun Osewa or buy Nairaland from him. You don't get to dictate who should be here.

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Give Us 20m / Breaking: Court Nullifies Alex Otti’s Candidature, All Lp Candidates In Abia / Asari Dakubu Threatened Obident Movement For A Showdown On May 29 Hand Over Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.