Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

I Got 197 In Jamb:share Your Horrible Experience With The Quetions - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Got 197 In Jamb:share Your Horrible Experience With The Quetions (713 Views)

Adamu Adamu: Nigeria Needs More Varsities, 197 Not Enough / Urgently Need Your Advice I Scored 197 In Jamb / 197,050 Qualified Candidates Denied Admission In Seven Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got 197 In Jamb:share Your Horrible Experience With The Quetions by Glogloglo(f): 8:28am On May 04, 2023
JAMB HAS FINISHED PESIN SHARE YOURS BELOW
Re: I Got 197 In Jamb:share Your Horrible Experience With The Quetions by christejames(m): 8:33am On May 04, 2023
Glogloglo:

At least, you passed the cut off...

Buhari govt has been reducing the cut off mark from 180 just to accommodate is extended family from Niger 🇳🇪.

Don't be surprised this year's cut off mark will be 130 😉...

1 Like

Re: I Got 197 In Jamb:share Your Horrible Experience With The Quetions by Nobody: 8:36am On May 04, 2023
Glogloglo:
You finished yourself please stop blaming jamb. Go sit your nyash down and read. Jamb is very easy to pass

2 Likes

Re: I Got 197 In Jamb:share Your Horrible Experience With The Quetions by thesicilian: 8:59am On May 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You finished yourself please stop blaming jamb. Go sit your nyash down and read. Jamb is very easy to pass
Lol. They'd rather spend their time on Nairaland insulting people old enough to be their parents

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got 197 In Jamb:share Your Horrible Experience With The Quetions by Enskynelson(m): 9:32am On May 04, 2023
You never pass JAMB and you were busy thinking about a woman, to the extent of wanting to kill yourself

https://www.nairaland.com/7612077/she-finally-left

4 Likes

Re: I Got 197 In Jamb:share Your Horrible Experience With The Quetions by Ever8090: 9:34am On May 04, 2023
Enskynelson:
You never pass JAMB and you were busy thinking about a woman, to the extent of wanting to kill yourself

https://www.nairaland.com/7612077/she-finally-left
you are not a nice somebody 😆

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got 197 In Jamb:share Your Horrible Experience With The Quetions by Abolodje: 11:26am On May 04, 2023
Glogloglo:
With your horrific spelling and previous baseless posts I would’ve been really surprised if you scored more than the 197.

1 Like

Re: I Got 197 In Jamb:share Your Horrible Experience With The Quetions by henndukwe18: 11:31am On May 04, 2023
I got 173, all because jamb submitted my exam when I still had 8 mins remaining, I had up to 30 questions that I dd not mark that day and it took a lot of scores out of my result, if I had finished that exam, am sure of 215. The problem that we science students have in jamb is time, am taking English, maths, physics and chemistry, 2 hours for these subjects which means I have 30 mins for each 1, so if am using 30 mins to do calculation in maths of 40 questions, that means I HV 30 - 60 secs to answer 1 question, imagine using less than 1min to answer a maths or physics question, only looking at d question can take 2mins not to talk of when u start solving the question, I don't think art students HV DT kind of problem cos DT day, after an hour of starting d exam, I saw some students leaving d hall, that 2 hours is not enough for someone doing calculation, even d English i thought I knew what I WS doing, I got 47, I also knew almost all the questions in maths and physics but time WS nt enough for me to solve them, that is not even my main annoyance, everything WS going perfectly well until wen it WS 8 mins, my exam submitted, those pple had no explanation for it, I just left that place with anger

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Tiktok Funny Videos That Will Make Your Day / This Is Soooo Creative / Lautech Addmission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.