Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,784 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Actress Ronke Oshodi- My Daughter Was Poisoned By Her Bestie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Ronke Oshodi- My Daughter Was Poisoned By Her Bestie (591 Views)

Toyin Tomato Causes Stir At Shoprite After Her Daughter Was Molested (Video) / Actress, Ronke Odusanya Breaks Silence After Being Accused Of Extortion / Ronke Oshodi-Oke And Kunle Afod Meet Hafiz Agoro, The Tallest Man In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Ronke Oshodi- My Daughter Was Poisoned By Her Bestie by Nsogbu001(m): 9:10am On May 04, 2023
It took three hospitals to save my daughter’s life after her bestie deliberately poisoned her in school.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-Sc3WVZJ4k
Re: Actress Ronke Oshodi- My Daughter Was Poisoned By Her Bestie by uncleteeh(m): 9:11am On May 04, 2023
This is sad.
Not good at all.
Humans need to do better.
Re: Actress Ronke Oshodi- My Daughter Was Poisoned By Her Bestie by irunoko(m): 9:24am On May 04, 2023
Face the culprit and stop attacking the university.it wasn't the university that poisoned your daughter neither will the hall administrator be with your daughter 24 hrs.face the culprit and the parents of the culprit.i suspect envious frenemies camouflaging as 'bestie or roomie' whatever y'all call it

Secondly we all know the university you are referring to is BABCOCK UNIVERSITY.afterall your daughter matriculated some few years ago where she took pictures in matriculation gown showing Babcock University at the background and you posted it on social media

Madam the internet never forgets on case you have forgotten.again you be have to deal with this issue with wisdom, emotional intelligence and maturity.stop calling to out institutions, face the attempted murderer and the useless parents that refused to raise her right
Re: Actress Ronke Oshodi- My Daughter Was Poisoned By Her Bestie by Ever8090: 9:25am On May 04, 2023
Ha nawaooo...thank God she was saved...
Re: Actress Ronke Oshodi- My Daughter Was Poisoned By Her Bestie by aikyg(m): 9:29am On May 04, 2023
How is she sure the daughter's bestie poisoned her? This is a very serious allegations against the bestie. The girl may be innocent.

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Photos Of Bolarinde Roseline,nigeria's Rep At The Miss Intl 2023 / GWR: Nigerian Lady Completes 72-Hour Smile-A-Thon (Video) / Do You Want To Know If Mohbad Is In Heaven Or In Hell? Find Out Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.