Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,143 members, 7,811,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

Cameroonian Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note (Pictures) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Cameroonian Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note (Pictures) (32606 Views)

Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa / Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood / Nigerian Female Soldier Cradling Her Newborn Baby (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cameroonian Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note (Pictures) by englishmart(m): 2:15pm On May 04, 2023
"I Have Nothing And Nobody To Help Me" – Mother Who Dumped Her Newborn Baby Says

A yet to be identified mother has abandoned her newborn baby with a handwritten note in Cameroon.

The baby was found in the early hours of Thursday, May 4, 2023, beside MIDENO in Ntefinki quarter in Nkwen, Bamenda, North West region of Cameroon.

“The baby was discovered around 6:00am. After notifying the quarter head and other authorities, the child was taken to the Health Centre where he was confirmed to be doing well in health,” a source told journalists.

The child has reportedly been taken to the police station for further procedures on his welfare.

In the note left beside the baby, the mother said she took the painful decision because she has nobody to help her. [/b]

“I am sorry I had to do this. I had no other choice because I want my child to live a happy life. I have nothing, no one to help me and nothing to start a small business that can sustain the baby and I, Please help me take good care of him and I pray God bless and grant your heart desires. The baby’s name is Migael and he was born on the 26 April 2023. He has taken his first vaccine and is still to be circumcised. God bless you and your household."

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/5/i-have-nothing-and-nobody-to-help-me-cameroonian-mother-who-dumped-her-newborn-baby-says-in-note-2.html#:~:text=%E2%80%9CI%20am%20sorry%20I%20had,I%2C%E2%80%9D%20the%20note%20reads.

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cameroonian Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note (Pictures) by dawnomike(m): 2:16pm On May 04, 2023
Speechless.... If she was not raped, why get pregnant in the first place?

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cameroonian Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note (Pictures) by englishmart(m): 2:20pm On May 04, 2023
dawnomike:
Speechless.... If she was not raped, why get pregnant in the first place?
You don't have to be raped to get pregnant. The only way out is to avoid premarital sex.

178 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Cameroonian Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note (Pictures) by Templee333(m): 2:47pm On May 04, 2023
Hmm
Re: Cameroonian Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note (Pictures) by Zonefree(m): 2:53pm On May 04, 2023
You have nobody to help you but you have somebody to spread legs for undecided.

When you were having unprotected sex from random people, what were you expecting? Plasma TV

Women should learn to take responsibility for their actions.

108 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cameroonian Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note (Pictures) by Foodqueen(f): 3:00pm On May 04, 2023
This kain mama no go far.

She de around.

She go monitor the child till he grows up.

She go de among the crowd wey de fold hand for breast, de wonder.

247 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Cameroonian Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note (Pictures) by kattie(f): 3:01pm On May 04, 2023
This is so wrong. May God make that child great.

7 Likes

Re: Cameroonian Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note (Pictures) by Brandiebird: 3:03pm On May 04, 2023
What kinda fantasy is she living in to think leaving a child outside in this day and age is giving him a better life?!?

I would rather my child suffers with me than to live not knowing who they are. We will starve together. What kind of Hollywood inspired story did she tell herself to think this would end well?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cameroonian Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note (Pictures) by Brandiebird: 3:06pm On May 04, 2023
Foodqueen:
This kain mama no go far.

She de around.

She go monitor the child till he grows up.

She go de among the crowd wey de fold hand for breast, de wonder.

This must be the fantasy that motivated her foolish decision. Life isn’t a Bollywood movie, that child could end up anywhere in the country or the world.

5 Likes

Re: Cameroonian Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note (Pictures) by Xlogistics(m): 3:17pm On May 04, 2023
Na which kind wahala be this na.

Are you a struggling YouTuber in Nigeria seeking for a tutor. Mention me ASAP let’s work
Re: Cameroonian Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note (Pictures) by Okiton: 3:18pm On May 04, 2023
angry

Well in this case I will not juge her
I think God the baby is alive and healthy

May God bless the little boy and make him great in the face of the earth. Amen!

But it's really heart breaking ready that note

17 Likes

Re: Cameroonian Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note (Pictures) by GeneralPula: 3:19pm On May 04, 2023
I no no Wetin to talk self
Re: Cameroonian Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note (Pictures) by jeff1993: 3:19pm On May 04, 2023
Ff
Re: Cameroonian Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note (Pictures) by SoftP(m): 3:20pm On May 04, 2023
Quite speechless,
but have no right to judge her’

It’s a good thing she didn’t dump the child in Septic tank or strangled the baby like some heartless mothers would do..

@ least she left the child where helpers could locate & her emotional message it quite passionate.

I hope & pray the child finds helpers with good intentions…

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cameroonian Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note (Pictures) by Primusinterpares(m): 3:20pm On May 04, 2023
Who help you during the sex that resulted in the pregnancy

2 Likes

Re: Cameroonian Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note (Pictures) by Hades2016(m): 3:20pm On May 04, 2023
Fear women oooo grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cameroonian Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note (Pictures) by IAMYOURDAD: 3:21pm On May 04, 2023
No be man impregnated her

Where is the man

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cameroonian Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note (Pictures) by simfrost90210: 3:21pm On May 04, 2023
sad sad that's sad

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note (Pictures) by SMARTMOTORS(m): 3:21pm On May 04, 2023
I no believe say na hardship cause this...from her writing I think it has more to do with stigma and shame.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cameroonian Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note (Pictures) by yusfatedeeprof(m): 3:21pm On May 04, 2023
With the information inside the note I believe she can be traced.

6 Likes

Re: Cameroonian Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note (Pictures) by sofeo(m): 3:21pm On May 04, 2023
May God help the baby.

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note (Pictures) by Elidrisy20: 3:21pm On May 04, 2023
You no want God to bless you ni?
Re: Cameroonian Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note (Pictures) by Edusouls(m): 3:21pm On May 04, 2023
Africans think breeding babies anyhow is investment that yields returns, one major cause of endemic poverty in Africa, more babies more responsibility that’s the fact, I don red everywhere now that the world economy is in meltdown

2 Likes

Re: Cameroonian Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note (Pictures) by Karleb(m): 3:22pm On May 04, 2023
Marriage and children are luxuries most people can't afford.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cameroonian Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note (Pictures) by Sonnobax15(m): 3:23pm On May 04, 2023
lipsrsealed
Every child is a blessing.....The same babies wey many people dey spend millions of naira dey look for.......Na wa

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note (Pictures) by Lokojaman: 3:24pm On May 04, 2023
So guys who only assist based on u getting women's bodies in return, its over to u

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note (Pictures) by omorttee4u(m): 3:25pm On May 04, 2023
Na wa oooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Loses 20-year Marriage Over Laziness / Woman Delivered Of Triplets In Lagos: "My Husband Ran Away When He Saw The Scan" / Nigerian Woman In Trouble For Battering Indian Lover (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.