Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

NDLEA Have Started Sending Emails To Their SC Applicants - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NDLEA Have Started Sending Emails To Their SC Applicants (1734 Views)

Total Energies Have Started Sending Letters, Check Your Mail / Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal / Frsc Has Started Sending The Much Awaited Sms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NDLEA Have Started Sending Emails To Their SC Applicants by BmAe: 2:27pm On May 04, 2023
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, NDLEA, has informed all qualified applicants who successfully submitted their applications in the superintendent cadre (Professional and General Duties) for its 2023 recruitment exercise, that access to their assessment platform will be open from 10:00 am on Monday 8th May till 23:59 pm on Wednesday 10th May 2023. A statement by Femi Babafemi, Spokesman said on Wednesday that the assessment exercise is the first in the series of screening tests to be conducted for qualified candidates, who will be contacted, through their submitted email accounts with details on how to undergo the online assessment test.

“All qualified applicants who met the advertised qualifications and requirements are advised to check their email inbox or spam folder starting today Wednesday 3rd May 2023 for their notification and instructions on how to participate in the online assessment test.
Re: NDLEA Have Started Sending Emails To Their SC Applicants by computer750(m): 2:52pm On May 04, 2023
Confirm
Re: NDLEA Have Started Sending Emails To Their SC Applicants by qanda: 5:08pm On May 04, 2023
Study with FREE NDLEA Job test Past questions and answers, study pack available at the job test section (Government category) of Q and A App.

Material Description
National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) recruitment Aptitude test Questions and Answers.
No of Pages: 235

Install Q and A App from Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
Re: NDLEA Have Started Sending Emails To Their SC Applicants by qanda: 5:10pm On May 04, 2023
Re: NDLEA Have Started Sending Emails To Their SC Applicants by presty83: 6:03pm On May 04, 2023
I have not received any email from them oooo
Re: NDLEA Have Started Sending Emails To Their SC Applicants by prince22607(m): 7:02pm On May 04, 2023
I received mine
Re: NDLEA Have Started Sending Emails To Their SC Applicants by VICTORCIZA(m): 7:13pm On May 04, 2023
prince22607:
I received mine
When did you receive it.
Please can I see a screenshot of it , maybe remove where your name is.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Have Started Sending Emails To Their SC Applicants by presty83: 9:52pm On May 04, 2023
I have received mine
Re: NDLEA Have Started Sending Emails To Their SC Applicants by Beejaymoney2: 9:16am On May 05, 2023
Please is there a way I can get my application ID?
The phone where I have those information saved got spoilt and its beyond repair.
Please I need assistance from anyone on how to go about it.
Thank you
Re: NDLEA Have Started Sending Emails To Their SC Applicants by Bamey101: 9:29am On May 05, 2023
Beejaymoney2:
The phone where I have those information saved got spoilt and its beyond repair.
Thank you

Your application ID is NDLEA/SUPT/2023/Your NIN

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Have Started Sending Emails To Their SC Applicants by Beejaymoney2: 11:00am On May 05, 2023
Thank you so much
I appreciate
Re: NDLEA Have Started Sending Emails To Their SC Applicants by mazieze: 11:07am On May 05, 2023
Good morning everyone, Please Admin create a Whatsapp group for this recruitment.
Thanks
Re: NDLEA Have Started Sending Emails To Their SC Applicants by babington91(m): 11:18am On May 05, 2023
Beejaymoney2:
Thank you

Ndlea/SUPT/2023/ YOUR NIN
Re: NDLEA Have Started Sending Emails To Their SC Applicants by mazieze: 12:03pm On May 05, 2023
Good morning everyone, Please Admin create a Whatsapp group for this recruitment.
Thanks
Re: NDLEA Have Started Sending Emails To Their SC Applicants by kmaster007: 1:04pm On May 05, 2023
I never see msg oooo
Re: NDLEA Have Started Sending Emails To Their SC Applicants by mimick(m): 3:37pm On May 05, 2023
Plz if you know your brilliant and you can help someone write ndlea assessment test cuz I have two persons at hand who will not be available that very day their test being fixed ,one of them has exams text next Wednesday another Thursday ..kindly call diz line, 07081828761..

Note : you must score above 80above ..you will screenshot it as an evidence to prove your score.. Thanks.
Re: NDLEA Have Started Sending Emails To Their SC Applicants by Zacks43: 3:47pm On May 05, 2023
mimick:
Plz if you know your brilliant and you can help someone write ndlea assessment test cuz I have two persons at hand who will not be available that very day their test being fixed ,one of them has exams text next Wednesday another Thursday ..kindly call diz line, 07081828761..

Note : you must score above 80above ..you will screenshot it as an evidence to prove your score.. Thanks.

And you think you will see your score? De play.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cakasa's Test Format Please! / Zenith Is Taking For Fresh Corpers / Nigerian Breweries Plc Is Recruiting!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.