Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Photo Of A Pregnant Woman Begging With Her Child - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photo Of A Pregnant Woman Begging With Her Child (50561 Views)

A Pregnant Woman's Maternity Photoshoot Sparks Outrage On Facebook (Photos) / Mother Puts Her Child Inside Pocket (Photo) / My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of A Pregnant Woman Begging With Her Child by A2daiye(m): 7:44pm On May 06, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright
Damnnn niggar! Are you really back?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Pregnant Woman Begging With Her Child by eepeepook: 7:46pm On May 06, 2023
Why do Nigerians always pray instead of acting? Such lazy human beings.

Oyibo people will note the location and report it to the necessary authority online. At the very least, the police will take the person off the street. It's their job at the end of the day.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Pregnant Woman Begging With Her Child by metrixauto: 7:54pm On May 06, 2023
eepeepook:
Why do Nigerians always pray instead of acting? Such lazy human beings.

Oyibo people will note the location and report it to the necessary authority online. At the very least, the police will take the person off the street. It's their job at the end of the day.
. Fortunately she is at Alausa, the seat of Lagos State government. They see her everyday at Nurudeen Olowopopo way. Alausa

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Pregnant Woman Begging With Her Child by Almaigaa: 7:55pm On May 06, 2023
I know her. She is from Anambra State. Her husband's name is Chibuzor. Things are not working well for them.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of A Pregnant Woman Begging With Her Child by ObiDatti85(m): 7:55pm On May 06, 2023
If you check well that baby might be rented

And the baby bump is fake.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Pregnant Woman Begging With Her Child by GloriousGbola: 7:56pm On May 06, 2023
As a lagos matter, the woman may not actually be preganant and the child may not actually be hers. Begging na hustle.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Pregnant Woman Begging With Her Child by Rechargeam247(f): 8:03pm On May 06, 2023
GloriousGbola:
As a lagos matter, the woman may not actually be preganant and the child may not actually be hers. Begging na hustle.

Begging is business for most.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Pregnant Woman Begging With Her Child by HocusPocus: 8:05pm On May 06, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Isoright
Boss boss
Since last year
Hope you Dey okay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Pregnant Woman Begging With Her Child by Harrynight(m): 8:06pm On May 06, 2023
Sometimes I wonder how a sane woman who knows she's can't be taken care of or care for her needs open her legs and get pregnant for a broke man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Pregnant Woman Begging With Her Child by OloyeVIII: 8:06pm On May 06, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright
Yo! niggry been a min..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Pregnant Woman Begging With Her Child by Airlord2030: 8:07pm On May 06, 2023
but the penis sweet am na cheesy
Re: Photo Of A Pregnant Woman Begging With Her Child by ogunsbanjul(m): 8:17pm On May 06, 2023
How are you sure she was not impregnated by one of your town men who never ready to cater for any one? Just asking o. She might have been raped too. Only her and the person who got her pregnant know that, so don't blame her much. God will send helpers to her in Jesus name.
b4ball:
She does not deserve any pity. No one gets pregnant by mistake when not raped. It was her decision to go into an affair, her decision to off her pants, her decision to spread her legs, her decision to do it unprotected, her decision not to use after pills despite knowing she has an infant she can’t even cater for. What was she expecting in return; plasma TV?

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Pregnant Woman Begging With Her Child by Staywithbina: 8:19pm On May 06, 2023
post=122929905:
A Nigerian Man, Citizen Nagaziman, shared a photo of a beggar, asking why she chose to get pregnant again when she can't take care of the child she already have, Reports.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0NnvgBDRvSAas7GHqTFc8UjKWLqTKB5M3dfyEFqhg6NgvGHzVrrZxSLEqALDxqMqrl&id=100001644295293&mibextid=Nif5oz

he said in a Facebook post, As Sighted By on Thursday, May 4, 2023.

See His Reaction As Obtained By Below:
her abakililiki boyfriend

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Pregnant Woman Begging With Her Child by omoredia: 8:22pm On May 06, 2023
Give her a chance to get a good leader she will still vote Tinubu. Abeg jare black people are responsible for their own issues

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Pregnant Woman Begging With Her Child by ahamonyeka(m): 8:27pm On May 06, 2023
Street urchings or area boys
Re: Photo Of A Pregnant Woman Begging With Her Child by Ruthless70: 8:27pm On May 06, 2023
Pochettino:
I once saw this woman chasing a full grown man coming back from work and raped him.

She got herself pregnant.

We women are very manipulative.

Some women are beautifully foolish, one brigands will come n speak blabla, boom dey open their bumbum.

What some women will cause, eeeh.

Most men are traditionally useless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Pregnant Woman Begging With Her Child by Skillsnigeria: 8:31pm On May 06, 2023
Crazy people everywhere, the lord will deliver una
Re: Photo Of A Pregnant Woman Begging With Her Child by ahnie: 8:32pm On May 06, 2023
doggedfighter:
A nairalander may have done this just

to avoid spending.

Since when you turned savage Iike this?
Re: Photo Of A Pregnant Woman Begging With Her Child by kelspinall(m): 8:35pm On May 06, 2023
To the guy that posted it on Facebook..

IS SHE THE ONLY WOMAN BEGGING TALKLESS OF BEING PREGNANT?

goto different states even abia you see her type..

MY POINT IS VERY SIMPLE.....

Help her if you have something and if you don't want to help don't snap and post her,is disrespectful..

clout chasers claiming pity...

ndi ala
Re: Photo Of A Pregnant Woman Begging With Her Child by kmaster007: 8:39pm On May 06, 2023
You called dis one hardship or using it as business. If you see how much she make daily people with white collar job can't make d amount..
post=122929913:
See Wetin Hardship In Nigeria Dey Cause.

Proudly Brought To You By

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Pregnant Woman Begging With Her Child by Psady(m): 8:41pm On May 06, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Isoright
slawomir! Are u back for real?
The Damnn niggar merchant.
Re: Photo Of A Pregnant Woman Begging With Her Child by FullBlastLight: 8:42pm On May 06, 2023
youngrichnigga:
That's the reason the Nigerian elites are keeping them uninformed and barely literate........ Don't be surprised the man (husband) is also a beggar undecided undecided undecided

Shun!

D person dt got her pregnant can also be a politician!
Re: Photo Of A Pregnant Woman Begging With Her Child by mediclife1987(m): 8:52pm On May 06, 2023
GREATIGB0MAN:

She indeed got herself pregnant by opening her legs to accept seeds.

Then close her legs for the seed to grow.

She's the way because the seed planter is useless to society and probably a drug illiterate

No mind am, I once attended a the son of a young lady who finished SS3, yet allowed a shoe maker with zero education pump her.

Na the grandma dey tend to the boy, while the girl has continued with her life, receiving as many dícks as she likes.

That's the beauty of freedom anywayz.

It's a free world...

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Pregnant Woman Begging With Her Child by dyera(m): 8:54pm On May 06, 2023
ghiloman28:
angry This is disgusting aswear… Who got her pregnant

Maybe she was raped.
Re: Photo Of A Pregnant Woman Begging With Her Child by doggedfighter(f): 9:03pm On May 06, 2023
ahnie:

Since when you turned savage Iike this?

I dey learn from you grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of A Pregnant Woman Begging With Her Child by Menclothing: 9:06pm On May 06, 2023
Tueh
Re: Photo Of A Pregnant Woman Begging With Her Child by ahnie: 9:11pm On May 06, 2023
doggedfighter:

I dey learn from you grin grin grin
me ke? cheesy
Re: Photo Of A Pregnant Woman Begging With Her Child by doggedfighter(f): 9:17pm On May 06, 2023
ahnie:
me ke? cheesy

You are the senior advocate in savagery matters.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Muhammad Makes List Of Top 10 Baby Names In The US For The First Time / Woman Electrocuted In Hotel Room On Her Birthday (pictured) / Osun State Man Spends Over N400k On Newspaper Advert To Disown His Child(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.