Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,743 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Army Rescues 2 More Chibok Girls With Kids, 2 Aid Workers In Borno - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Rescues 2 More Chibok Girls With Kids, 2 Aid Workers In Borno (26550 Views)

Mary Nkeke: Army Rescues Another Chibok Girl / Army Rescues 21 Underage Pregnant Teenagers In Abia Baby Factory / ‘More Chibok Girls Have Escaped’ - Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Rescues 2 More Chibok Girls With Kids, 2 Aid Workers In Borno by kerry57: 7:16pm On May 04, 2023
Why rescuing them with kids? Baba buhari said he will bring them back when he is get to power, he is getting out of power now and bring them back one by one with kids.
It's so pathetic that the offence of these girls was to be born in Nigeria and decided to go to school in this our Nigeria.
May God redeem the soul of this country.....
Re: Army Rescues 2 More Chibok Girls With Kids, 2 Aid Workers In Borno by Almaigaa: 7:17pm On May 04, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Meanwhile, boko haram is technically defeated according to chief Liar Mohamed tongue

Bokoharam is technically defeated. Our gallant Soldiers are focused on eradicating IPOB terrorist, UGM and ESN from the East grin

1 Like

Re: Army Rescues 2 More Chibok Girls With Kids, 2 Aid Workers In Borno by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 04, 2023
I don't get it and correct me if I'm wrong.

Weren't those Chibok girls that got abducted back in 2014 Christians?
Fira09:

They are all Muslims.
Re: Army Rescues 2 More Chibok Girls With Kids, 2 Aid Workers In Borno by Fira09(m): 7:19pm On May 04, 2023
Samantha124:
I don't get it and correct me if I'm wrong.

Weren't those Chibok girls that got abducted back in 2014 Christians?
Wrong.

They were actually Muslims.
Re: Army Rescues 2 More Chibok Girls With Kids, 2 Aid Workers In Borno by Switruth: 7:19pm On May 04, 2023
Their agenda done and dusted. The lucky ones they used to deceive us is now in the usa flexing.
Re: Army Rescues 2 More Chibok Girls With Kids, 2 Aid Workers In Borno by Ara21(f): 7:19pm On May 04, 2023
They are now chibok women. What a country.
Re: Army Rescues 2 More Chibok Girls With Kids, 2 Aid Workers In Borno by LeopardX: 7:21pm On May 04, 2023
Honcho217:
How come we don’t hear much about Boko haram anyhow? Lol this country is a joke. I sell Google voice and E-sim in bulk. Zero nine zero sixty one seventeen thirty six ninety five.
What's the esim all about?
Re: Army Rescues 2 More Chibok Girls With Kids, 2 Aid Workers In Borno by kingyakos: 7:23pm On May 04, 2023
Na inside thick sambisa forest Dem dey look beautiful like this abi.....
APC and Nigerian Army make una dey deceive una sef dey chop money dey go.
Re: Army Rescues 2 More Chibok Girls With Kids, 2 Aid Workers In Borno by israelmao(m): 7:24pm On May 04, 2023
Shettima's boys really wreaked havoc in every nook and cranny of Nigeria.God forbid having a Drug lord as president and Boko Haram as his vice.
Re: Army Rescues 2 More Chibok Girls With Kids, 2 Aid Workers In Borno by Hades2016(m): 7:24pm On May 04, 2023
See as dem stand as if na dem go safe the girls grin grin
Re: Army Rescues 2 More Chibok Girls With Kids, 2 Aid Workers In Borno by Segzy19: 7:25pm On May 04, 2023
Maybe you should swap role or destiny with them since you envy them for looking healthy while under captivity for years.
Nonsense 😏😏😏... I wonder how some people reason sef....

Bolaji26:
lipsrsealed
They look more healthy than us under the government care
Re: Army Rescues 2 More Chibok Girls With Kids, 2 Aid Workers In Borno by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 04, 2023
Oh! Okay.

But what about those that got abducted as Christians? Do they eventually convert back to Christianity after being rescued?
Fira09:

Wrong.

They were actually Muslims.
Re: Army Rescues 2 More Chibok Girls With Kids, 2 Aid Workers In Borno by fabolouz1(m): 7:28pm On May 04, 2023
I don't believe this chibok girls theory.
Re: Army Rescues 2 More Chibok Girls With Kids, 2 Aid Workers In Borno by iykofias(m): 7:28pm On May 04, 2023
Islamic terrorists having a sex spree with minors
Re: Army Rescues 2 More Chibok Girls With Kids, 2 Aid Workers In Borno by aljharem(m): 7:28pm On May 04, 2023
After 10 years cry Buhari do us strong thing o
Re: Army Rescues 2 More Chibok Girls With Kids, 2 Aid Workers In Borno by lolu2019: 7:29pm On May 04, 2023
NwaNimo1:
Next generation of terrorist.....

it is not funny.are u not a terrorist.
Re: Army Rescues 2 More Chibok Girls With Kids, 2 Aid Workers In Borno by stonemasonn: 7:30pm On May 04, 2023
Samantha124:
Oh! Okay.

But what about those that got abducted as Christians? Do they eventually convert back to Christianity after being rescued?
Chibok people are predominantly Christians, the few Muslims among them are converts, probably political converts.
Re: Army Rescues 2 More Chibok Girls With Kids, 2 Aid Workers In Borno by Fira09(m): 7:30pm On May 04, 2023
Samantha124:
Oh! Okay.

If I could recall, only 1 christian girl was in their captivity and she was released along with 104 other Muslim girls.

I ain't sure if she even converted to Muslim while in their watch(Boko Haram).
Re: Army Rescues 2 More Chibok Girls With Kids, 2 Aid Workers In Borno by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 04, 2023
Chibok people are Christians, but the abducted Chibok girls were Muslims
stonemasonn:
Chibok people are predominantly Christians, the few Muslims among them are converts, probably political converts.
Re: Army Rescues 2 More Chibok Girls With Kids, 2 Aid Workers In Borno by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 04, 2023
Okay.
Fira09:

If I could recall, only 1 christian girl was in their captivity and she was released along with 104 other Muslim girls.

I ain't sure if she even converted to Muslim while in their watch(Boko Haram).
Re: Army Rescues 2 More Chibok Girls With Kids, 2 Aid Workers In Borno by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:39pm On May 04, 2023
Samantha124:
Chibok people are Christians, but the abducted Chibok girls were Muslims
I wonder o 😂🤣🤣

Fira09 say Esther was originally a Muslim.
Re: Army Rescues 2 More Chibok Girls With Kids, 2 Aid Workers In Borno by Osanoghodua1: 7:41pm On May 04, 2023
Ibrahim Shettima abducted them all. Sadly, he's now the fraudulent VP elect.
Re: Army Rescues 2 More Chibok Girls With Kids, 2 Aid Workers In Borno by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 04, 2023
These people are confusing me to a point that I don't know who or what to believe..🤦🤦🤦
VeeVeeMyLuv:

I wonder o 😂🤣🤣

Fira09 say Esther was originally a Muslim.
Re: Army Rescues 2 More Chibok Girls With Kids, 2 Aid Workers In Borno by Hotwest: 7:46pm On May 04, 2023
Chibok talk no dey finish...Maybe in 10years time they will still be talking about recued girls
Re: Army Rescues 2 More Chibok Girls With Kids, 2 Aid Workers In Borno by Asine: 7:52pm On May 04, 2023
youngreezy:
Lol,e reach wen buhari wan comot,all of a sudden em promise of rescuing Chibok girls don dey come to past...if you know you know

You are very correct! Very fraudulent government.
Re: Army Rescues 2 More Chibok Girls With Kids, 2 Aid Workers In Borno by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:06pm On May 04, 2023
Hotwest:
Chibok talk no dey finish...Maybe in 10years time they will still be talking about rescued girls
The goal is to make sure that each and every one of the chibok girls carry belle and eventually born pikins after loading them with unprecedented volume of male gametes during intense gangbanging sessions for months unending before they are finally released from captivity.

Pakistan did same to Bengali women in what can b described as rape pandemic, or rape genocide or nationwide rape fest.
Re: Army Rescues 2 More Chibok Girls With Kids, 2 Aid Workers In Borno by Hotwest: 8:07pm On May 04, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

The goal is to make sure that each and every one of the chibok girls carry belle and eventually born pikins after loading them with male gametes following intense gangbanging sessions for months unending before they are finally released from captivity.

Pakistan did same to Bengali women in what can b described as rape pandemic, or rape genocide or nationwide rape fest.
What a group of sick people practicing what I dont know where they learnt it from

1 Like

Re: Army Rescues 2 More Chibok Girls With Kids, 2 Aid Workers In Borno by KingsCity: 8:43pm On May 04, 2023
Shame
Re: Army Rescues 2 More Chibok Girls With Kids, 2 Aid Workers In Borno by Paracetamol01: 8:50pm On May 04, 2023
This there drama is becoming more like a seasonal movie...... episode 28 loading
Re: Army Rescues 2 More Chibok Girls With Kids, 2 Aid Workers In Borno by cactusJack(m): 9:09pm On May 04, 2023
Lol I was 13 when these chicks got kidnapped......ah time flies when the country is falling to pieces
Re: Army Rescues 2 More Chibok Girls With Kids, 2 Aid Workers In Borno by zinaunreal(m): 9:30pm On May 04, 2023
Chai after them don load load them finish .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Passes Buhari’s Anti-Corruption Bill / Buhari Will Take 10m Nigerians Out Of Poverty In 10 Years —Osinbajo / Youth Trooped Out In Abuja To Get Their PVC (pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.