Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries - F1 - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries - F1 (3991 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries - F1 by imperiouxx(m): 10:27pm On Sep 24, 2011
US thread is locked and I hope spoilers are happy. Imagine a thread that got you guys to where you are so much proud about today. The way you guys reason is so pathetic. Do you think you can ever stop the shining. . .uhm! Even if that thread is locked, those info there will still get applicants their US student visas.

Aroy1 (US) - you are too full of yourself and thats bad of you.

Djunit1 (US) - you are always one way traffic and I pity you gan ni.

Seedord247 (US) - I don't know how to categorise you. Your replies are always vulgar, civilise, unprofessional, unmannered.

Tosinville (US) - you are a big time spoiler and nothing more.

And any other sabotuers.

I wonder how you guys will manager your lives after school when you fail to manager a small forum thread. You got your visa through that thread and you end up sabotaged it for those that still need it. You all deserve to be punch in the face or kick in the arse. God judge you all (sabotuers) just the way you've used that thread.

Shame! big shame on you guys.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries - F1 by imperiouxx(m): 11:05pm On Sep 24, 2011
You can make your request prior the unlocking of the main thread or you make this point of pleading with the moderators. I know those disgusting elements will still do the same thing.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries - F1 by wilzz26: 12:05am On Sep 25, 2011
i honestly gained alot from the tread and i dont belive it should be locked all because of some uncultured and uncivilized individuals who are bent on making things go the way it went. the modrator should only block thoes guys from posting any thing on the tread. the tread helped me to prepared for my interview and answer many question i would have love to ask, infact i was preaty informed about all i needed to do and how to go abouth it.pls modrator i will like to plead on behalf of all Nigerians who are on the tread and are still benefiting from it for you to pls restore the tread back.i have told friends about it and how post of questions and answer could help anyone going for interview and all the schooling processs in the united states.
This tread has touched my life in a positive way, although i was refused visa but still that tread kept my faith going.it will be verry unfair and a hasty step to lock the tread because of some few pepole who are uncultured. please reopen the tread in God's name as i, we all need informations.

thank you.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries - F1 by kuchikau: 4:33pm On Oct 05, 2011
Guday house,pls,i need help.am on scholarship frm transworldeducation to study in d u.s.(1) do i need to write test like toefl,gmat or gre.4 undargraduate program.(2)what are d docs required of me by d embassy.(3)how dey will understand dat transworld is my sponsor,hence no need 4 sponsor's eligibility or financial evidence? Pls,smone on scholarship should put me through.tanks.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries - F1 by kuchikau: 4:48pm On Oct 05, 2011
Gudday,pls,wat does a scholarship offer CONVER? Pls Help.tanks
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries - F1 by imperiouxx(m): 5:55pm On Oct 05, 2011
You know which scholarship is given to you. Transworld is an organisation se? Therefore you got to go with their scholarship docs given to you to the embassy. Concerning standardise test, you can go with it if you have already done one to boost you when question comes to that at the embassy. To know what the scholarship covers, remove the amount on the scholarship doc from your yearly tuition, thats it.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries - F1 by imperiouxx(m): 6:02pm On Oct 05, 2011
Ask all your questions in the main US thread, someone will answer you there. Ok
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries - F1 by imperiouxx(m): 6:12pm On Oct 05, 2011
You got to have good reason why transworld is sponsoring you.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries - F1 by kuchikau: 3:46pm On Oct 06, 2011
Guday house! Pls i want to know where standardize tests are taught in d f.c.t.abuja
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries - F1 by sqlerror: 5:48pm On Oct 10, 2011
call this number 08066416192, 08097001865 or go to model secondary school maitama
kuchikau:

Guday house! Pls i want to know where standardize tests are taught in d f.c.t.abuja

call this number 08066416192, 08097001865 or go to model secondary school maitama
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries - F1 by Apama1: 4:03am On Dec 16, 2011
Please can any one tell me Questions that can Possibly be asked when you get to the Us Embassy trying to get a Student Visa, thanks
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries - F1 by fng: 11:43am On Dec 16, 2011
VISA INTERVIEW
• Possible student visa interview questions at the US Embassy in Nigeria.

Coming up with a selected group of questions alone cannot guarantee you a successful Visa interview. A lot of things come into play during these short interview sessions at the US Embassy which is critical to your success. To breakthrough, I advise that you first of all understand the concept of the Visa interview itself.

How do you get The US Consulate on your side?

Note that the visa interview is two human beings interacting with each other face to face. Therefore, human factors will intervene regardless of the presence or absence of objective criteria. So how do you combat that? Simple, apply what you know about basic human behavior. Use your interpersonal skills to your advantage.

Your appearance
Ensure you dress neatly but not in a pretentious fashion. Ensure that you don’t have an exotic hairstyle; don’t use artificial hair color if that is obvious; don’t chew gum; don’t wear revealing clothing. These are just some of the obvious things that can hurt your case.

Your speech and tone
Always speak clearly! If you have an accent or are not 100% comfortable in English, learn to speak slowly. Answer questions politely in short sentences. Add information for clarification but do not argue. If things appear to be going badly, then listen to the counselor’s concerns. It is better to address those concerns and return a few days later, rather than get an outright denial from trying to argue. Provide answers in a non-combative tone.

Always tell the truth

Ensure you visit a Visa Counselor and Career Counselor

(1)

Explorer Who Had Contact With Amazon Isolated Tribes In 1970 Released Photos / The New US Visa Application Fee Higher Than Official Currency Rates In Nigeria? / What Is Life Like Latvia?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.