Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,470 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Tinubu: Another Gaffe In Port Harcourt? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Another Gaffe In Port Harcourt? (2837 Views)

Atiku: Nigerians Should Vote For APC-PDP, Suffers Gaffe In Kogi / "High Prices Is Here, Is Gone" — Tinubu Drops Second Gaffe In Bayelsa / Nigerians Declare “PDAPC” As New Party After Tinubu’s Gaffe In Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu: Another Gaffe In Port Harcourt? by holocron: 12:21am On May 05, 2023
While commissioning the flyover in Port Harcourt, Tinubu, while praising Wike's help in the presidential elections, said: "I couldn’t have done it without some structural support as not describable in a flyover”.

Modified:
@bolded, Now... what on earth does that mean?

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Another Gaffe In Port Harcourt? by ChangedMan1999(m): 3:14am On May 05, 2023
holocron:
While commissioning the flyover in Port Harcourt, Tinubu, while praising Wike's help in the presidential elections, said: "I couldn’t have done it without some structural support as not describable in a flyover”.

Now... what on earth does that mean?

The bitter truth is that he will be your president for 4years.

Saying that he talks incoherently won't shake him.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Another Gaffe In Port Harcourt? by theophorus(m): 4:20am On May 05, 2023
holocron:

Comprehension is a soft skill that Key to Understanding what is meant from what is being said.

You probably have to take the world "Structural support" in the Civil Engineering context and bring it to Political Context.

Have help you a little, decode and gain understanding.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Another Gaffe In Port Harcourt? by VinnyBaba: 5:57am On May 05, 2023
OP, Ignore the Mofo Above me. undecided

Only Ihordspy, Aka Gazelle Gagaraga Pikin, can give us the answer. cool cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Another Gaffe In Port Harcourt? by IgboSomalia: 6:35am On May 05, 2023
holocron:

Do you have any knowledge of engineering at all?
Or you don't know what structure means in several contexts?

Tinubu just used 1 word in 2 contexts but you are too daft to understand. I don't blame you though, you are not that bright.

If your parents provided you with some form of education, you won't be here asking stupid questions as if commonsense is a taboo in your family.

holocron:
IPOB protests and demonstrations has always been peaceful marches.

Oh, I was just wasting my time educating a pig.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Another Gaffe In Port Harcourt? by accordadoga25(f): 6:46am On May 05, 2023
cheesy
Re: Tinubu: Another Gaffe In Port Harcourt? by Aphrygian(m): 6:46am On May 05, 2023
I am more concerned about Peter obi 's time travelling to the year 2025

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Another Gaffe In Port Harcourt? by IVORY2009(m): 7:14am On May 05, 2023
ChangedMan1999:

Unfortunately, he will not sit for too long

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Another Gaffe In Port Harcourt? by seanfer(m): 7:18am On May 05, 2023
holocron:

Not a gaffe.
What do you have to say about Obi that said he came back from UK in 2025?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Another Gaffe In Port Harcourt? by Akungitit: 7:32am On May 05, 2023
GO TO COURT OR SHUT UP.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Another Gaffe In Port Harcourt? by holocron: 8:43am On May 05, 2023
IgboSomalia:

Do you have any knowledge of engineering at all?
Or you don't know what structure means in several contexts?

Tinubu just used 1 word in 2 contexts but you are too daft to understand. I don't blame you though, you are not that bright.

If your parents provided you with some form of education, you won't be here asking stupid questions as if commonsense is a taboo in your family.

Oh, I was just wasting my time educating a pig.

Mr Man, I am not against our lord, the great Jagaban and we all need to understand his message clearly, because people will start emulating him. So my dear brother, hold your emotions, be objective and leave sentiments aside. Answer the question if you know:

'Structural support', that's clear. 'as not describable in a flyover', what does that mean?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Another Gaffe In Port Harcourt? by KingPure(m): 8:48am On May 05, 2023
You don't have to understand everything sir, just flow with the flows. And for that angle, it is called a "mix" (i.e when you're reading a script/ready prepared speech, but also adding 'mixed' content from your (immediate) thoughts. Such can happen, it's permitted.[b][/b]

holocron:

Re: Tinubu: Another Gaffe In Port Harcourt? by holocron: 8:49am On May 05, 2023
ChangedMan1999:

We know. That's why we need to start preparing a formula now for understanding his speeches, except he will be reading out from prepared text only (which will be boring).
Re: Tinubu: Another Gaffe In Port Harcourt? by holocron: 8:53am On May 05, 2023
seanfer:

Not a gaffe.
What do you have to say about Obi that said he came back from UK in 2025?

Obi can also make gaffe. Yes.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Another Gaffe In Port Harcourt? by JobNeededUrgent: 10:34am On May 05, 2023
ChangedMan1999:

grin
Re: Tinubu: Another Gaffe In Port Harcourt? by sirchim(m): 10:34am On May 05, 2023
holocron:

Mr Man, I am not against our lord, the great Jagaban and we all need to understand his message clearly, because people will start emulating him. So my dear brother, hold your emotions, be objective and leave sentiments aside. Answer the question if you know:

'Structural support', that's clear. 'as not describable in a flyover', what does that mean?
Don't mind them collection of DUNCE trying to defend their druglord. I also studied that same Civil Engineering, they are claiming. TINUBU has lost his mind and sense of reasoning, that's it.
Re: Tinubu: Another Gaffe In Port Harcourt? by 123papas(m): 12:10pm On May 05, 2023
The grammar is correct. He means that the type of structural support used to win election is not the same as the one in bridges.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Another Gaffe In Port Harcourt? by Image123(m): 12:55pm On May 05, 2023
holocron:

Modified:
@bolded, Now... what on earth does that mean?

It means Bola Tinubu is president of Nigeria for the next 8 years, no flyover. You gerrit?
Re: Tinubu: Another Gaffe In Port Harcourt? by Gbogbowa: 2:35pm On May 05, 2023
ChangedMan1999:

the sweet truth is that their will be alot to joke about

(1) (Reply)

Rumbles In Rivers State As The Godfather Plots The Impeachment Of The Governor / Fg To Sell 51% Stake In Electricity Companies / Assault: Benin Monarch Curses Task Force Chief (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.