Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,262 members, 7,818,890 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Reliable Site To Buy Wordpress Theme And Steps To Install - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Reliable Site To Buy Wordpress Theme And Steps To Install (380 Views)

Get The Veronika Osclass Theme And Start Your Classified Website! / In Need Of Professional Wordpress Theme And Plugin Developer / Request Any Blogger Or Wordpress Theme And Get It Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reliable Site To Buy Wordpress Theme And Steps To Install by AgroDoctor: 1:27am On May 05, 2023
Please I need the help of experts here. Which site is reliable for me to buy wordpress theme? Does it come with steps to install the themes?

The website I am about designing is for an farm. Just something simple.

Please help and recommend.

Thanks in advance
Re: Reliable Site To Buy Wordpress Theme And Steps To Install by Weezyclan(m): 2:15am On May 05, 2023
AgroDoctor:
Please I need the help of experts here. Which site is reliable for me to buy wordpress theme? Does it come with steps to install the themes?

Thanks in advance
You can purchase themes from CodeCanyon and ThemeForest

If you need to buy a gpl licensed theme at a cheaper cost then reach out to me.
Re: Reliable Site To Buy Wordpress Theme And Steps To Install by AgroDoctor: 4:55am On May 05, 2023
Weezyclan:

You can purchase themes from CodeCanyon and ThemeForest

If you need to buy a gpl licensed theme at a cheaper cost then reach out to me.

Thank you so much. Please can you share more information on gpl licensed theme and how much.
Re: Reliable Site To Buy Wordpress Theme And Steps To Install by clays: 1:10pm On May 05, 2023
AgroDoctor:

Thanks in advance

Why not let me save you through the stress. Let me design it for you. Will use one of my bought themes to achieve your website
Re: Reliable Site To Buy Wordpress Theme And Steps To Install by AgroDoctor: 12:23am On May 06, 2023
clays:

Why not let me save you through the stress. Let me design it for you. Will use one of my bought themes to achieve your website

The budget is low and might not be the kind of website job you are looking for.
Re: Reliable Site To Buy Wordpress Theme And Steps To Install by clays: 6:55am On May 06, 2023
AgroDoctor:

The budget is low and might not be the kind of website job you are looking for.

If you're thinking of buying a theme, you'd be spending at least $50. That's approximately 35k. If that money can be topped while using my theme and design, I don't mind. Just proposing this cos my desk is free at the moment.
So what's your budget AgroDoctor?

1 Like

Re: Reliable Site To Buy Wordpress Theme And Steps To Install by AgroDoctor: 1:33pm On May 06, 2023
clays:

If you're thinking of buying a theme, you'd be spending at least $50. That's approximately 35k. If that money can be topped while using my theme and design, I don't mind. Just proposing this cos my desk is free at the moment.
So what's your budget AgroDoctor?

That is fine. If we can do something around N55K
Re: Reliable Site To Buy Wordpress Theme And Steps To Install by clays: 5:01am On May 07, 2023
AgroDoctor:

Lets ride. You can send me a whatsapp message. Or drop your contact.
Re: Reliable Site To Buy Wordpress Theme And Steps To Install by clays: 11:55am On May 10, 2023
AgroDoctor:

Helloo AgroDoctor. Still waiting to hear from you.

(1) (Reply)

Webmasters Help Me / Webmasters Help Http://aprokoblog.com Load Slowly / I Need Help Please!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.