Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,535 members, 7,819,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Pregnant Woman, Husband, Son Allegedly Killed By Herdsmen In Osun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pregnant Woman, Husband, Son Allegedly Killed By Herdsmen In Osun (643 Views)

I Was Not Ambushed By Herdsmen - Kayode Ajulo / Alex Ikwechegh Visits Woman Whose Fingers Were Cut Off By Herdsmen In Aba / Catholic Protests Against Killings By Herdsmen (Photos Across Nigeria) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnant Woman, Husband, Son Allegedly Killed By Herdsmen In Osun by mancoconut: 2:26am On May 05, 2023
Pregnant woman, husband, son allegedly killed by herdsmen in Osun

From Lateef Dada, Osogbo

Suspected Fulani herdsmen allegedly killed a pregnant woman, her husband, and their son, along Iragbiji road in Boripe Local Government, Osun State.

Findings showed that the incident happened on Tuesday night when the family was returning home on their motorcycle. A source told Daily Sun that the incident happened around Idi-Ogogo, a village along Osogbo-Iragbiji road.

A relative of the deceased, who identified herself as Saida, alleged that Fulani herdsmen killed the deceased.

She said: “The deceased was attacked by Fulani herdsmen. What we heard was that the herdsmen were angry over the killing of their cow by unknown people.”

She explained that the baby in the pregnant woman’s womb was brought out through a cesarean section at the University of Osun (Uniosun) Teaching Hospital, Osogbo, before they were buried at a Muslim burial ground, along Iragbiji, yesterday.

A resident in the village, who pleaded anonymity, alleged that there were attempts to cover up the story.

He explained that he was returning from where he went to watch a football match when he heard a gunshot before they later got the news of the deceased.

He said: “When we got to the landlords’ meeting on Wednesday, and they said a Fulani child was involved, I asked them to show me where the child was, but nobody could show me till now. I asked them why there was a gunshot and no response was provided till now.”

The spokesperson of the state police command, Yemisi Opalola, who confirmed the incident, said the police gathered that the deceased was on a motorcycle when they ran into the cattle and died in the process.

https://sunnewsonline.com/pregnant-woman-husband-son-allegedly-killed-by-herdsmen-in-osun-2/
Re: Pregnant Woman, Husband, Son Allegedly Killed By Herdsmen In Osun by Curious345: 2:40am On May 05, 2023
Holy lord . What the hell is this?

Atimes I find it hard to imagine why elements in the army are sympathetic to these cannibals

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman, Husband, Son Allegedly Killed By Herdsmen In Osun by Foodqueen(f): 2:57am On May 05, 2023
Killing human being cos of cow.

Dear lord, heal our land.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman, Husband, Son Allegedly Killed By Herdsmen In Osun by horsepower102: 3:15am On May 05, 2023
Why is "Allegedly" in the title? As if this is not the trademark of fulani herdsmen.

Anyway as they say "Where are the cows"

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman, Husband, Son Allegedly Killed By Herdsmen In Osun by Nobody: 3:18am On May 05, 2023
mancoconut:
Pregnant woman, husband, son allegedly killed by herdsmen in Osun

From Lateef Dada, Osogbo

Suspected Fulani herdsmen allegedly killed a pregnant woman, her husband, and their son, along Iragbiji road in Boripe Local Government, Osun State.

Findings showed that the incident happened on Tuesday night when the family was returning home on their motorcycle. A source told Daily Sun that the incident happened around Idi-Ogogo, a village along Osogbo-Iragbiji road.

A relative of the deceased, who identified herself as Saida, alleged that Fulani herdsmen killed the deceased.

She said: “The deceased was attacked by Fulani herdsmen. What we heard was that the herdsmen were angry over the killing of their cow by unknown people.”

She explained that the baby in the pregnant woman’s womb was brought out through a cesarean section at the University of Osun (Uniosun) Teaching Hospital, Osogbo, before they were buried at a Muslim burial ground, along Iragbiji, yesterday.

A resident in the village, who pleaded anonymity, alleged that there were attempts to cover up the story.

He explained that he was returning from where he went to watch a football match when he heard a gunshot before they later got the news of the deceased.

He said: “When we got to the landlords’ meeting on Wednesday, and they said a Fulani child was involved, I asked them to show me where the child was, but nobody could show me till now. I asked them why there was a gunshot and no response was provided till now.”

The spokesperson of the state police command, Yemisi Opalola, who confirmed the incident, said the police gathered that the deceased was on a motorcycle when they ran into the cattle and died in the process.

https://sunnewsonline.com/pregnant-woman-husband-son-allegedly-killed-by-herdsmen-in-osun-2/

Get your facts correct before posting which one is "allegedly" ?

Until you've confirmed it no dey post rubbish
Re: Pregnant Woman, Husband, Son Allegedly Killed By Herdsmen In Osun by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:18am On May 05, 2023
Why is it that the SW and the Middle Belt are heavily bearing the brunt of Fulani herdsmen attacks? And can't the people rise up and take the fight to those vampires; rather they sit and wait for the useless FG to fight for them,a hopeless FG that has never arrested and prosecuted any rogue herdsmen.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman, Husband, Son Allegedly Killed By Herdsmen In Osun by agulion: 5:19am On May 05, 2023
In Tinubu's voice, were is the cows

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman, Husband, Son Allegedly Killed By Herdsmen In Osun by SpecialAdviser(m): 5:20am On May 05, 2023
Some Tinubu supporters will blame Igbos. Just wait

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman, Husband, Son Allegedly Killed By Herdsmen In Osun by Bridget95(f): 5:23am On May 05, 2023
This nonsense happened new BAT's village in Osun

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman, Husband, Son Allegedly Killed By Herdsmen In Osun by mrvitalis(m): 5:31am On May 05, 2023
The new found alliance between the north and the south west must be nurtured even if it means scarification of our lands n few thousands of our people

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman, Husband, Son Allegedly Killed By Herdsmen In Osun by DatNiggaDaz: 5:32am On May 05, 2023
I hope the Tinubu supporters can take responsibility for this killings just the way they blame every atrocities of Fulani herdsmen on Ipob of the southeast people.

Maybe OPC or the Oduduwa agitators of Yorubaland are responsible fot this massacre. Apc and their national leaders like Tinubu who stole the mandate of Nigerians are the evil since 2015.

No arrest of one fulani killer till this day. They run over villages killing, kidnapping, burning houses and raping women like in the time of Bushman dan fodio. No one is saying anything.

Apc will get their reward here in hell

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman, Husband, Son Allegedly Killed By Herdsmen In Osun by ridwanlawal: 6:22am On May 05, 2023
Na incoming president Local government be that ooooo

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman, Husband, Son Allegedly Killed By Herdsmen In Osun by tishbite42: 6:32am On May 05, 2023
Tinubu's presidency might be the worst thing to happen to Yorubaland

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman, Husband, Son Allegedly Killed By Herdsmen In Osun by BossGerald: 8:21am On May 05, 2023
Lemme help tinubu and ask "where are the cows"?

You'll not see their people here oo, helinues and Co are busy looking for upper iweka thread, while herdsmen are about to eradicate their osun history.

Smh

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman, Husband, Son Allegedly Killed By Herdsmen In Osun by 001Lagos: 8:25am On May 05, 2023
It's a family affair

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Osinbajo Unveils Afam 3 Fast Power Plant In Rivers / Demolition: Tinubu Shocked By Ganduje’s Atrocities As Governor — Kwankwaso / IPOB ESN Terrorists Enforcing Sit At Home In Ebonyi State Arrested [VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.