Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,139 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

Iphone 14pro Max Android Version, Real Or Fake? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone 14pro Max Android Version, Real Or Fake? (1071 Views)

Iphone 14pro Max Android Versions Replica / Why are there Android Version Of Iphones? / Next Android Version After 8.0 Oreo To Be Released In Coming Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iphone 14pro Max Android Version, Real Or Fake? by BTCog: 4:32am On May 05, 2023
There is a recent influx of of adverts for Iphone 14Pro Max (Android version) on Facebook and I have been considering buying one especially because of the high memory capacity of 512g.
Can phone experts here and those who have bought such phones kindly educate me more. Is it worth buying or are those adverts misleading. Please, help your brother. I don't want to throw away 130k just like that.
Re: Iphone 14pro Max Android Version, Real Or Fake? by Investor137: 6:56am On May 05, 2023
Faaaaaaaake, runnnnnn
Re: Iphone 14pro Max Android Version, Real Or Fake? by Godsonkemz(m): 7:50am On May 05, 2023
China clones to give you the feeling of bearing an iphone. However the facebook vendors are mostly scammers.

1 Like

Re: Iphone 14pro Max Android Version, Real Or Fake? by BTCog: 11:43am On May 05, 2023
BTCog:
There is a recent influx of of adverts for Iphone 14Pro Max (Android version) on Facebook and I have been considering buying one especially because of the high memory capacity of 512g.
Can phone experts here and those who have bought such phones kindly educate me more. Is it worth buying or are those adverts misleading. Please, help your brother. I don't want to throw away 130k just like that.

I'm still waiting for more responses please
Re: Iphone 14pro Max Android Version, Real Or Fake? by BTCog: 11:44am On May 05, 2023
Investor137:
Faaaaaaaake, runnnnnn

Thanks. Any experience? Give some clues
Re: Iphone 14pro Max Android Version, Real Or Fake? by Incredible128: 4:30pm On May 05, 2023
Those would not be the real memory configuration, the highest they would have would be maybe 2gb ram and 16 or 32gb ROM; if the phone manufacturer had the funds to make a phone of that memory configuration, he'd sale it as a separate device with its unique name and not a clone. U'd regret if u purchase that.
BTCog:
Re: Iphone 14pro Max Android Version, Real Or Fake? by iykofias(m): 3:46am On May 06, 2023
BTCog:

I'm still waiting for more responses please
you’ve already been advised, or you want the advice to be plenty before you heed to it?
Re: Iphone 14pro Max Android Version, Real Or Fake? by sunshineV(f): 12:22pm On May 07, 2023
BTCog:

Thanks. Any experience? Give some clues
go buy am. experience is the best teacher.... ori e ti o pe yen

(1) (Reply)

Phone Problem / Browsing With My Nokia Phone And PC / Please Is There Anyone Who Knows How To Go About Getting Scholarships In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.