Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,295 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

We Have Identified Lagos Police Officers Assaulting Man – Force PRO (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / We Have Identified Lagos Police Officers Assaulting Man – Force PRO (Video) (34568 Views)

Police Officers Beat Man In Lagos; Force PRO Calls For Probe (Video, Photos) / Video Of Police Officers Assaulting Young Men For Resisting Extortion / Army And Prison Officers Assault Man, Force Him To Roll In Dirty Water. Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: We Have Identified Lagos Police Officers Assaulting Man – Force PRO (Video) by ppogba: 11:28am On May 05, 2023
PapaNnamdi:
I hate police officers,

They have held me twice for traffic related offence (one way)
And demanded I drive to their station.

Is traffic offence a Police job,

Let me get enlightened pls cos they collected 50k on those occations without actually entering the station

Well done for being honest to mention the offence you commited which is "one way"

Truth is, you should be grateful that you were only extorted. If, in the course of driving one way and you kill someone, Mike Ozekhome will not be able to save you from the charge of manslaughter.

And if we are to ask now, it is most likely that you have the japa dream. Is that how their own societies were built?
Re: We Have Identified Lagos Police Officers Assaulting Man – Force PRO (Video) by Sleekfingers: 11:33am On May 05, 2023
Flier:
The major problem are the passerby who are just watching doing nothing
People need to start doing something anytime they see someone being harrased

They should do what? It is only a madman will argue with a man with a gun.....

The only they could possibly do is secretly video them.
Re: We Have Identified Lagos Police Officers Assaulting Man – Force PRO (Video) by ppogba: 11:35am On May 05, 2023
Flier:

Online Jacky chan

Nairaland Bruce Lee.

It is people like you that will come up with stories like" " My boss has not paid me for six months, please what should i do"

A chronicle of similar action you have taken in the past would have added sense to what you wrote.

Awon omo " you must come back before 6pm"
Re: We Have Identified Lagos Police Officers Assaulting Man – Force PRO (Video) by Pat081: 11:44am On May 05, 2023
Is like our police officers don't have brain or they don't make use of it
Re: We Have Identified Lagos Police Officers Assaulting Man – Force PRO (Video) by Slurity(m): 11:46am On May 05, 2023
I don't think Nigerian police pass through any train at all.
Re: We Have Identified Lagos Police Officers Assaulting Man – Force PRO (Video) by Caaz: 12:07pm On May 05, 2023
Violation of rule 1,2,8,9,13 and 14
Cc:
Seun
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Rocktation
Justwise
MissyB3
Farano
Royalroy
Mother02:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen

Acct num:
Faith
First Bank
Re: We Have Identified Lagos Police Officers Assaulting Man – Force PRO (Video) by Aliftedmusic: 12:07pm On May 05, 2023
[quote author=Mother02 post=122942152]Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen

Acct num:
Faith
First Bank[/quo
See my Face SHi SHi you no dey get

Re: We Have Identified Lagos Police Officers Assaulting Man – Force PRO (Video) by 43Ronin: 12:11pm On May 05, 2023
guys be carful out there, SARS is back. don't go out with your main phone.. they have now moved from checking emails for yahoo evidence to checking betting apps and how much you have made. so carry palasa tha can only answer calls. these guys can kill you for your money. stay woke and continue the hustle
Re: We Have Identified Lagos Police Officers Assaulting Man – Force PRO (Video) by ledaman: 12:29pm On May 05, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:
Identification is not enough.Have they dismissed the uniformed animal and locked it up?
There is a process for such. It is called adjudication.
Re: We Have Identified Lagos Police Officers Assaulting Man – Force PRO (Video) by DrMuzungu(m): 12:33pm On May 05, 2023
Those are men working for and groomed by agbero drugs kingpin Tti3fnubu.
Re: We Have Identified Lagos Police Officers Assaulting Man – Force PRO (Video) by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 05, 2023
Animals are 1000% better than the kind of BEINGS In Shiiiithole.

CURSED Entities😂
Re: We Have Identified Lagos Police Officers Assaulting Man – Force PRO (Video) by Sirmikky1(m): 1:17pm On May 05, 2023
Flier:

We are part of our very own problems.

Witnessed such harassment sometime ago. I wanted to ginger some guys in the bus to stand up for the guy, and I was hearing "oga go down make we dey go our own" Haaaa......young men o.
I was so pained, got down and took another bus.

If they witness 2-3 joint resistance, the m@dness will reduce.
Re: We Have Identified Lagos Police Officers Assaulting Man – Force PRO (Video) by Sirmikky1(m): 1:19pm On May 05, 2023
They would rather "reform" full-time t€rros!sts, send them abroad and give them a comfortable with taxpayers money.

Globad:
I don't
know why all governments since 1999 have not been able to reform the police angry

What's the problem?

The immediate and remote causes of this kind of problem should be determined and resolved.

The incoming government should take note that the policing system must be reformed. It's as important as power reforms.

If you remove insecurity and power problem from Nigeria, there will be massive creation of employment and many young people will stop Japa. Many will even return to the country.

Is having a state police the solution? Is it about the conditions of service? Or recruitment process?

Again, the incoming government must be determined to solve the problem
Re: We Have Identified Lagos Police Officers Assaulting Man – Force PRO (Video) by obrian888: 1:36pm On May 05, 2023
Ugaboy:
That how one bully me on Sunday evening, when I was returning home from school with my lil bro...when we went to study.

Without any evidence, or report they have started labelling me Yahoo boy and cultist.

Trying to force me to enter their back seat, Omo I strong muscle with them o.

After seeing many books and solving sheet, as a mathematician I don't throw away solution and working solution,I always keep it for revision.

They saw everything after the threat, they started fishing for other boys passing by.

This men on black are cruel.

100% correct.

Police on uniform are criminals, if police is not a legal movement, I would've suggest they criminals Nigeria police force.

The dreaded and fearful things is that any sack police is another criminals they have release to the street, they should allow them to serve jail term or take them rehabilitation center for proper education towards humanity.
Re: We Have Identified Lagos Police Officers Assaulting Man – Force PRO (Video) by obrian888: 1:45pm On May 05, 2023
Lucky Igbinedion, former governor of Edo State said something very important about the Nigerian Police which i will never forget, he said they should be undergoing mental check on a regular basis because the standing on the road most times looking for egunje is causing their brains to go dead due to the sun. i believe this should be done every six months, why six months, there are police officers reading this now and will still do this same thing tomorrow, who does that if not a semi mad man. also the police commission should proffer a stronger punishment for them, maybe life or death sentence if possible i think that will help reduce this menace to society.
Re: We Have Identified Lagos Police Officers Assaulting Man – Force PRO (Video) by ufuosman(m): 2:15pm On May 05, 2023
Flier:
u make point Bt u see because of the gun in dere position and d way d uniform men behaviors so d best is to video to avoid dere own issue and still dat video is coded
Re: We Have Identified Lagos Police Officers Assaulting Man – Force PRO (Video) by ufuosman(m): 2:18pm On May 05, 2023
Dis men need to be dismiss
Re: We Have Identified Lagos Police Officers Assaulting Man – Force PRO (Video) by MrFly(m): 2:23pm On May 05, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:
Identification is not enough.Have they dismissed the uniformed animal and locked it up?
without identification will actions be taken against him? Calm down
Re: We Have Identified Lagos Police Officers Assaulting Man – Force PRO (Video) by yemi1504: 6:22pm On May 05, 2023
Footballisfun:
Earlier thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7676837/police-officers-beat-man-lagos

Source- https://twitter.com/MobilePunch/status/1654384813237760000

This video just shows the symptoms of the Nigerian society. Nigerians can be lawless especially when in positions of authority. Tueh!
Re: We Have Identified Lagos Police Officers Assaulting Man – Force PRO (Video) by yemi1504: 6:23pm On May 05, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:

Abi
Re: We Have Identified Lagos Police Officers Assaulting Man – Force PRO (Video) by drmikeadams(m): 12:16am On May 06, 2023
Scatterscatter:

Do ṣomething in the face of a fully loaded AK47!

Bros, no be film be this one ooo!
how many people five police officers inside korope wan shoot when crowd show up
Re: We Have Identified Lagos Police Officers Assaulting Man – Force PRO (Video) by AlphaWolf27: 1:16am On May 06, 2023
Unfortunately, many of these victims be mumu. Opportunity to cash-out. No be to dey go social media dey abuse Tinubu and Obi. Leaving it to the police to do their own internal disciplinary action is not enough. Get a good lawyer and make them pay. Then the police bosses will sit up and look for ways to prevent them from happening.

Make una use una head before dem use am for u.
Re: We Have Identified Lagos Police Officers Assaulting Man – Force PRO (Video) by expiray: 9:32pm On May 06, 2023
They are police officer attached to abattoir police station at oja oba. The short guy holding gun na devil

Footballisfun:
Earlier thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7676837/police-officers-beat-man-lagos

Source- https://twitter.com/MobilePunch/status/1654384813237760000

Mompha was granted bail by Federal High Court / Female Fraudster Bags 14 Years In Jail For Issuance Of Dud Cheque / Background, Exploits, Victims Of Evans, Nigeria’s Most Dreaded Kidnap Kingpin