Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,882 members, 7,810,382 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

Become A Data Analyst In 12 Weeks With A Nairaland Celebrity Ugaboy - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Become A Data Analyst In 12 Weeks With A Nairaland Celebrity Ugaboy (237 Views)

TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog / Make 1000$ In A Few Weeks With Gram For Free / How I Was Paid 60k In 3 Weeks With Just #1,800 (must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Become A Data Analyst In 12 Weeks With A Nairaland Celebrity Ugaboy by Ugaboy: 9:32am On May 05, 2023
If you check my profile here, my first and powerful gigs, I got it here on nairaland.

Here is the value I will provide you, at the end of the 12 weeks

You don't need to learn PowerBi and Tableau differently or wasting time trying to cover the two tools.

I'm a pro here, I will provide side by side Tutorial on how to use both, so you may not have to worry when you see that job description not listing your skill.

Look below

1 Like

Re: Become A Data Analyst In 12 Weeks With A Nairaland Celebrity Ugaboy by Ugaboy: 9:37am On May 05, 2023
Don't learn data analytics without know SQL, your gather the knowledge in Excel, visualization or design mechanism, and also plus

My experience, have made me realize that most companies or managers ain't interested in your design but results orientated, insight and solution

How about maximizing your productivity with Ai tools like chatGPT

I gat you covered.

Re: Become A Data Analyst In 12 Weeks With A Nairaland Celebrity Ugaboy by delugadou(m): 9:38am On May 05, 2023
Ugaboy:
Don't learn data analytics without know SQL, you gather the knowledge in Excel, visualization or design mechanism.

My experience, have me realize that most companies or managers ain't interested in your design but results orientated, insight and solution

How about maximizing your product with Ai tools like chatGPT

I gat you covered.
Is it free?
Re: Become A Data Analyst In 12 Weeks With A Nairaland Celebrity Ugaboy by Ugaboy: 9:40am On May 05, 2023
You don't need to worry if miss one class, all class will poster on YouTube for quick access and rewatch.

Note: All are private link, will be available for members

Re: Become A Data Analyst In 12 Weeks With A Nairaland Celebrity Ugaboy by Ugaboy: 9:44am On May 05, 2023
Act fast, from may to August, you have just added a skill and upgraded your status.

No go whine yourself, yahoo and scam is a short term enjoyment, with no peace of mine.

I like that guy that use to encourage everyone to learn programming on each of his comment, I wish I can mention him right now.

But look below

Re: Become A Data Analyst In 12 Weeks With A Nairaland Celebrity Ugaboy by Ugaboy: 9:50am On May 05, 2023
delugadou:

Is it free?

I have the price on the comments above
Re: Become A Data Analyst In 12 Weeks With A Nairaland Celebrity Ugaboy by Ugaboy: 10:59am On May 05, 2023

(1) (Reply)

Quality Shoes / 5 Lucrative Businesses You Can Start With Zero Capital / Why Timing Matters: Tips For Improving Response Rates In CRM Lead Generation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.