Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,819 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

American Boxer Deontay Wilder Says All The Top Fighters Are On Drugs - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / American Boxer Deontay Wilder Says All The Top Fighters Are On Drugs (230 Views)

Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video / Heavyweight Boxer, Deontay Wilder Says He Hails From Edo State, Nigeria / Deontay Wilder Shoves Off Tyson Fury During Fight Promotional Campaign (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

American Boxer Deontay Wilder Says All The Top Fighters Are On Drugs by Tundetechh: 9:34am On May 05, 2023
Edo State man Deontay Wilder believes all the top fighters are using something.

American professional boxer Deontay Wilder has leveled a shocking charge against the present condition of performance-enhancing drug use in boxing.

Currently, doping in the sport is under close scrutiny, largely as a result of the fallout from Conor Benn's two failed tests last year before his fight with Chris Eubank Jr.

In response to an inquiry on steroids from ESNews, Wilder acknowledged that he thinks the sport's elite boxers use them.

Wilder on the use of steroids in boxing
He said, “For me, all the guys in the top ten and up – excluding me – are doing something. That’s how I feel.

“I don’t need to, because of the simple fact that I have what everybody wants. I believe, and I have the power.”

Although Wilder's claims might be exaggerated, his argument might still have some validity given the long list of elite fighters who have tested positive over the years.

The heavyweight division received an explosive statement from "The Bronze Bomber" in October when he defeated comeback opponent Robert Helenius in less than a round. Since then, he hasn't competed.

Read more: https://read.pulsesports.ng/Deontay-Wilder-says-all-the-top-fighters-are-on-drugs

Source: Pulse Sport

Re: American Boxer Deontay Wilder Says All The Top Fighters Are On Drugs by KingMack(m): 9:35am On May 05, 2023
Re: American Boxer Deontay Wilder Says All The Top Fighters Are On Drugs by dawnomike(m): 10:09am On May 05, 2023
Then only saint in Heavyweight boxing... Dey play ooo Mr. Power grin
Re: American Boxer Deontay Wilder Says All The Top Fighters Are On Drugs by orohbiro(f): 10:19am On May 05, 2023
I believe how can dey be blowing somebody head and the person still get sense

Only konk my mama dey konk my bololo that year for like 10 minutes I still dey dance shocky dey hold my head

(1) (Reply)

44 Odd, Correct Score (bet9ja 3TZ59G2) / Trouble For Apc And Tinubu / Ufc:israel Adesanya Makes Top 5 Most Influential MMA Stars In 2023- Pulse Sports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.