Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,865 members, 7,862,858 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:59 AM

Wike Thinks Tinubu Is A Boy Boy Politician - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Thinks Tinubu Is A Boy Boy Politician (482 Views)

Wike Thinks President-elect Is An Official Position – Sam Amadi Reacts / Anyone That Thinks Tinubu Will Be Accepted That Person Is A Clown / Arrogant Wike Thinks PDP Can't Win Osun Without Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Thinks Tinubu Is A Boy Boy Politician by Finesse247: 11:50am On May 05, 2023
Wike thinks Tinubu is a boy boy politician like Atiku
Wike was served hot breakfast when Tinubu went to River State for commisioning. Tinubu said the following,
I owe you nothing.
I will leave Sanwo Olu to respond to your banter
You have to lobby me.
I am your president elect, your president.
This is to show that Tinubu will not take shit from people especially politicians who think they can disrespect him.
Tinubu will show dem shege pro max.
Wike, May 29 is night EFCC is waiting for you. Tinubu will not interfere.
Re: Wike Thinks Tinubu Is A Boy Boy Politician by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 05, 2023
Finesse247:
Wike was served hot breakfast when Tinubu went to River State for commisioning. Tinubu said the following,
I owe you nothing.
You have to lobby me.
This is to show that Tinubu will not take shit from people especially politicians who think they can disrespect him.

Una dey rate these politicians too much.

They're acting drama in broad daylight just to get you people talking and you're falling for it. They know what they are doing behind

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Thinks Tinubu Is A Boy Boy Politician by yarimo(m): 1:06pm On May 05, 2023
Finesse247:
I owe you nothing.
You have to lobby me.
is like you are kid typing with free bonus data abi
Re: Wike Thinks Tinubu Is A Boy Boy Politician by Okwyjesus(m): 1:09pm On May 05, 2023
yarimo:
is like you are kid typing with free bonus data abi

Which other lobby better than re writing results on a broad day light and buying over security agencies with dollar.

1 Like

Re: Wike Thinks Tinubu Is A Boy Boy Politician by yarimo(m): 1:11pm On May 05, 2023
Okwyjesus:

Which other lobby better than re writing results on a broad day light and buying over security agencies with dollar.
Is that all

(1) (Reply)

Senator Ike Ekweremmadu's Full Sentencing Hearing At UK. / Reno Omokris New Love For The Northern Muslims, After Misleading Atiku To Defeat / Obaseki Approves 13th-month Salary For Edo Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.