Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,865 members, 7,817,560 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Biden, Meghan, Putin, Others To Miss King Charles’ Coronation - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden, Meghan, Putin, Others To Miss King Charles’ Coronation (23655 Views)

Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures / Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) / King Charles' First Full Day On The Throne (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biden, Meghan, Putin, Others To Miss King Charles’ Coronation by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:09pm On May 05, 2023
Buhari don reach there as usual
Re: Biden, Meghan, Putin, Others To Miss King Charles’ Coronation by GeneralPula: 3:09pm On May 05, 2023
KingFrank01:
Did they invite tinubu?
No, they invited Peter Nanu..

1 Like

Re: Biden, Meghan, Putin, Others To Miss King Charles’ Coronation by tobenuel(m): 3:09pm On May 05, 2023
I just received the king's invite now
Re: Biden, Meghan, Putin, Others To Miss King Charles’ Coronation by MuMuOnBail: 3:09pm On May 05, 2023
na wa oooo

I was invited but I won't go

Am a Celtic Fan

F*ck the King!!!
Re: Biden, Meghan, Putin, Others To Miss King Charles’ Coronation by ajepako(f): 3:09pm On May 05, 2023
illicit:
Harry biggest simp ever liveth

Rumour has it, he is a bastard

A spare for William

Even he confirmed it

So sad
Re: Biden, Meghan, Putin, Others To Miss King Charles’ Coronation by Draslo(m): 3:09pm On May 05, 2023
BloomingDale:

Go and live with them na. No wonder the white man rules over you. Conquered slave.
Why e dey pain you?
Re: Biden, Meghan, Putin, Others To Miss King Charles’ Coronation by fortunez1(m): 3:11pm On May 05, 2023
Ok
Re: Biden, Meghan, Putin, Others To Miss King Charles’ Coronation by thaoriginator: 3:16pm On May 05, 2023
Me sef no sure say I go come because I get one shima wey I must get down cry

Shima don run me local, like this na payback time
Re: Biden, Meghan, Putin, Others To Miss King Charles’ Coronation by randymirrors(f): 3:16pm On May 05, 2023
Zonefree:
[b][/b]
So, she can't celebrate the birthday in UK?

This Meghan is not exactly what people think she is. She's a snake.

Be using sense to talk naa. They don't like her. Why should she be there, then? Would that not be eye service?

4 Likes

Re: Biden, Meghan, Putin, Others To Miss King Charles’ Coronation by sukkot: 3:16pm On May 05, 2023
charles can kiss my big ass. el racista
Re: Biden, Meghan, Putin, Others To Miss King Charles’ Coronation by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 05, 2023
Alright
Re: Biden, Meghan, Putin, Others To Miss King Charles’ Coronation by rhythyson: 3:19pm On May 05, 2023
Zonefree:
[b][/b]

Carry her give LALA nah grin grin grin grin
Re: Biden, Meghan, Putin, Others To Miss King Charles’ Coronation by mrkia(m): 3:20pm On May 05, 2023
Was invited but wouldn't be attended
Re: Biden, Meghan, Putin, Others To Miss King Charles’ Coronation by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 05, 2023
Zonefree:
[b][/b]

Na so Africa de throw its own to the vultures. If her husband isn't complaining who are you to wail? Or do you know her beyond what the biased British press dish out about her?

4 Likes

Re: Biden, Meghan, Putin, Others To Miss King Charles’ Coronation by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 05, 2023
Hambivert:
Meghan, the woman that brought a globally shameful strain to a once royally United family. It would have been a shock if she ever attended.
I regard her as a very bitter woman who has her husband attached to a string around her apron. When you read that book Spear which she cunningly had her husband write to tarnish his own Windsor family, you'd only have to ask, ''dis people no dey taya for chochocho''?
I wonder what would happen to Prince Charles if Megan ever leaves him.

Anyways, congratulations Tiwa Savage, go and sing " Na who never fox hands in the air" for US first lady.

What does a baby like you know?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biden, Meghan, Putin, Others To Miss King Charles’ Coronation by sonofElElyon: 3:25pm On May 05, 2023
Was putin invited? Sorry I just read the title
Re: Biden, Meghan, Putin, Others To Miss King Charles’ Coronation by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 3:30pm On May 05, 2023
Zonefree:
[b][/b]

No she is not. The British Royals save for Her husband clearly have no love for her. You do not go where you are not wanted. They’ll invite her openly but within always loath her.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden, Meghan, Putin, Others To Miss King Charles’ Coronation by cococandy(f): 3:31pm On May 05, 2023
Okealaaye:

Na so Africa de throw its own to the vultures. If her husband isn't complaining who are you to wail? Or do you know her beyond what the biased British press dish out about her?

That’s how I read their comments on NL and smh. They really can’t get their brains to move past the “it’s a woman let’s find a way to blame her” trope.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden, Meghan, Putin, Others To Miss King Charles’ Coronation by kunkelhanspeter(m): 3:32pm On May 05, 2023
The Duchess of Sussex will not attend as Harry will make the trip to witness his father’s coronation.

There are a variety of reported reasons for Meghan’s absence, with one stating her desire to celebrate Archie’s fourth birthday, which falls on the day of the coronation

They purposely fix the date on her son birthday so she will not attend she has already made the mistake marrying to a white racist family right from the day Harry announced his dating her British media started painting her black . What was her crime ?

3 Likes

Re: Biden, Meghan, Putin, Others To Miss King Charles’ Coronation by wink2015(m): 3:33pm On May 05, 2023
A lot of British tax payers money are being spent to maintain the monarchy.

This is from the late Queen Elizabeth II who was one of the world's richest woman to son and heir to the throne, King Charles.

In the case of President Putin of Russia, he will not even attend the ceremony.
Re: Biden, Meghan, Putin, Others To Miss King Charles’ Coronation by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 3:35pm On May 05, 2023
BloomingDale:

Go and live with them na. No wonder the white man rules over you. Conquered slave.
A lot of slave minded people we have here on nairaland. These same people were wide awake when the to be king asked Megan not to show up when the Queen died and they still blame Megan.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden, Meghan, Putin, Others To Miss King Charles’ Coronation by PerfectMan24: 3:35pm On May 05, 2023
Tinubu may miss it too
Re: Biden, Meghan, Putin, Others To Miss King Charles’ Coronation by Ykc2(m): 3:35pm On May 05, 2023
Who is meghan? sad your mentioning putin Biden then meghan?

2 Likes

Re: Biden, Meghan, Putin, Others To Miss King Charles’ Coronation by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 3:38pm On May 05, 2023
randymirrors:

Be using sense to talk naa. They don't like her. Why should she be there, then? Would that not be eye service?
How will people without sense talk with sense nau? Where dem wan see the sense?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biden, Meghan, Putin, Others To Miss King Charles’ Coronation by NicoKator: 3:47pm On May 05, 2023
when you are busy with productivity in your backyard you won't have time for unnecessary partying that adds no value to you. Jobless African leaders will be jostling to get a front seat at the event, they will even waste taxpayers' money as budget for attending the eventgrin. Eg. PMB, I wonder the millions of dollars that will be wasted for air craft parking space, babariga, and hotels for other delegates from Nigeriaundecided. Wake up Africa and brake the chain of idleness. When will Nigeria join the big Boys

On point!!! The itinerant president will never miss this one, this is the area where he has a medal in his 8years rule.
Re: Biden, Meghan, Putin, Others To Miss King Charles’ Coronation by detectivejones: 4:13pm On May 05, 2023
Putin does not give a flying eff if he is not invited. Meghan would steal the spot light from the King if she attends and Charlie is aware of this
Re: Biden, Meghan, Putin, Others To Miss King Charles’ Coronation by NaBanga: 4:21pm On May 05, 2023
Zonefree:
[b][/b]

Why are you so bitter about a biracial (black/white) American woman but not about how the Queen and her ancestors destroyed all of Africa? Black people hate themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Biden, Meghan, Putin, Others To Miss King Charles’ Coronation by Allmiron: 4:23pm On May 05, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

VANGUARD
So you actually believe there's a human being on this planet that can arrest Putin even if he enter UK. You people play too much. If he visit any ICC friendly country, no one can touch him. Is Putin a joke to you. Make Dem touch him and get nuked lmao. jokers full this forum.

1 Like

Re: Biden, Meghan, Putin, Others To Miss King Charles’ Coronation by Coronavirus1: 4:24pm On May 05, 2023
I hope tinubu is invited so he can be arrested there by uk police for fraud.

1 Like

Re: Biden, Meghan, Putin, Others To Miss King Charles’ Coronation by juman(m): 4:29pm On May 05, 2023
Meghan stayed away is good.
The palace hate her and show it.
She should be careful not to be killed like our lovely dear diana.
The palace was considered as butcher.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Brunei Gay Law: Gay Sex And Adultery Punishable With Death Penalty / Russia Gives Ukraine Deadline To Surrender Mariopol, Ukraine Refuses / Military Coup In Lesotho, Prime Minister In Hiding, Seeks Help From South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.