Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,123 members, 7,821,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

UK Local elections 2023: Labour and Lib Dems take seats from Tories - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / UK Local elections 2023: Labour and Lib Dems take seats from Tories (945 Views)

UK Elections: Tories Suffer ‘worst Result In 40 Years’ / US Midterms: 8 Nigerian-Americans Win Seats. Buhari Congratulates Them / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UK Local elections 2023: Labour and Lib Dems take seats from Tories by Penguin2: 3:26pm On May 05, 2023
After congratulating Tinubu for winning a sham election in Nigeria, Rishi Sunak’s Conservative Party has lost seats to the Labour Party and the Democratic Party in UK’s ongoing election.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-65485099

Mynd44
Nlfpmod

4 Likes

Re: UK Local elections 2023: Labour and Lib Dems take seats from Tories by lhordspy: 3:28pm On May 05, 2023

After congratulating Tinubu too, the beans i was cooking turned to spaghetti.

Mr man, I command you to rest, IJN.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UK Local elections 2023: Labour and Lib Dems take seats from Tories by Beebah321(f): 3:34pm On May 05, 2023
Nice one cheesy

2 Likes

Re: UK Local elections 2023: Labour and Lib Dems take seats from Tories by christejames(m): 3:34pm On May 05, 2023
Indeed, APC and Tinubu are 😈...
Re: UK Local elections 2023: Labour and Lib Dems take seats from Tories by didroon43: 3:36pm On May 05, 2023
Everything about Tinubu is so wrong, corrupt, and bad that when you associate with it in one way or the other, it affects you negatively.

2 Likes

Re: UK Local elections 2023: Labour and Lib Dems take seats from Tories by BuhariAdvocate: 3:36pm On May 05, 2023
You people are really stupid.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Local elections 2023: Labour and Lib Dems take seats from Tories by LagosFirstSon: 3:37pm On May 05, 2023
Tinubu badluck don follow sunak and his party
Re: UK Local elections 2023: Labour and Lib Dems take seats from Tories by Houseontherock1: 3:37pm On May 05, 2023
You people won't stop cracking me up with your web of conspiracy theories cheesy
Re: UK Local elections 2023: Labour and Lib Dems take seats from Tories by psucc(m): 3:38pm On May 05, 2023
Omo, I no fit laugh o! This Tinubu mek e no come be touch and die o. We never finish Buhari, now Tinubu don follow
Re: UK Local elections 2023: Labour and Lib Dems take seats from Tories by FreeStuffsNG: 3:40pm On May 05, 2023
Penguin2:
After congratulating Tinubu for winning a sham election in Nigeria, Rishi Sunak’s Conservative Party has lost seats to the Labour Party and the Democratic Party in UK’s ongoing election.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-65485099

Mynd44
Nlfpmod
Smh. The PM's party has been projected to lose since 2021 so it has absolutely nothing to do with Asiwaju Tinubu.
British people are angry with the ruling party from Johnson to Theresa May now to Sunak.
Re: UK Local elections 2023: Labour and Lib Dems take seats from Tories by BeardedmeatR(m): 3:49pm On May 05, 2023
lhordspy:

You wished we'd be gagged like in the Abacha era lol.
Re: UK Local elections 2023: Labour and Lib Dems take seats from Tories by helinues: 4:08pm On May 05, 2023
Dear lord, where did we get all this slow opposition in Nigeria from? Bread price have increased in UK because of the UK prime minister congratulations message. Have this people stopped reasoning?

It's unfair to have bad leaders and still have yeye oppositions who never pray for the progress of the country.

This is how they are going to waste the next 3 years trolling the incoming president and wishing evil for the country and after a year to the election, that's when they will remember they want to take their country back, take it back from who, from those who have been defending it from same you people.

Make una continue to dey disgrace una self with your half baked education
Re: UK Local elections 2023: Labour and Lib Dems take seats from Tories by helinues: 4:10pm On May 05, 2023
lhordspy:

I think we must put pressure on his Excellency Bola Tinubu to make sure the psychiatric hospital Buhari refused to build must be taken as priority.

Some Nigerians need rehabilitation so that their brains can be reformated
Re: UK Local elections 2023: Labour and Lib Dems take seats from Tories by Penguin2: 4:23pm On May 05, 2023
seunmsg:

Attached is the headline of the news but OP in his usual manner has posted a fraudulent headline linking Tinubu to the news simply to deceive Nairalanders in clear violation of rule 8 and as usual, the moderators will look away and do nothing.

How did it violate rule 8?

Did UK not hold elections?

Is Conservative Party not losing seats?

Did Sunak not congratulate Tinubu?

Please which one is false in what I said, sir?
Re: UK Local elections 2023: Labour and Lib Dems take seats from Tories by BaddestQueen(f): 4:28pm On May 05, 2023
seunmsg:

Attached is the headline of the news but OP in his usual manner has posted a fraudulent headline linking Tinubu to the news simply to deceive Nairalanders in clear violation of rule 8 and as usual, the moderators will look away and do nothing.
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
Re: UK Local elections 2023: Labour and Lib Dems take seats from Tories by Penguin2: 4:29pm On May 05, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Smh. The PM's party has been projected to lose since 2021 so it has absolutely nothing to do with Asiwaju Tinubu.
British people are angry with the ruling party from Johnson to Theresa May now to Sunak.
Yeah. They’ve been projected to lose seats since 2021 but never did until this year that Sunak became Prime Minister; a very unpopular one at that.

And to crown his ill fate, he endorsed a clearly sham election that happened in Nigeria.

Just a heads up, the Tories (Sunak’s party) is projected to lose even more councilor seats when counting is completed.

And in a national election expected to hold next year, the party could lose its majority seats in the House of Common.

That’s Karma serving Sunak his punishment very swiftly.

(1) (Reply)

Parents Sue Education Consultant For 2 Million After Sons Don't Get Into Harvard / An American Woman Rewarded For Stealing / 13 Year Old Boy Detained For Insulting Turkish Prime Minister On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.