Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,635 members, 7,858,356 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 01:11 PM

Rufai Oseni Speaks On Tinubu's Visit To Rivers State (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rufai Oseni Speaks On Tinubu's Visit To Rivers State (Video) (33457 Views)

Peter Obi With Arise TV Presenters, Reuben Abati, Rufai Oseni, Ckay / Oshiomhole Dances With Rufai Oseni (Video) / Tinubu's UK Campaign Posters: Is He Running For The Mayor Of London? Rufai Oseni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rufai Oseni Speaks On Tinubu's Visit To Rivers State (Video) by lanrally: 9:16pm On May 05, 2023
I think Mr Rufai Oseni is drunk after a night out out here

2 Likes

Re: Rufai Oseni Speaks On Tinubu's Visit To Rivers State (Video) by DDGS: 9:39pm On May 05, 2023
clearcrystal:
Rufai is just talking like a drunkard.
What's the essence of this video?
Telling us Tinubu the city boy is smarter than Wike...
hahhahah.... it pain you?? Wike eye will soon clear. let him go and ask Amechi et al how far

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni Speaks On Tinubu's Visit To Rivers State (Video) by nkemjacob2(m): 9:46pm On May 05, 2023
Wike is also a politician. So they know how to play the game. Oseni is to quick to comment
Re: Rufai Oseni Speaks On Tinubu's Visit To Rivers State (Video) by OloyeVIII: 9:57pm On May 05, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
you will just be appearing and disappearing on this forum. Are you a ghost
No mind me, i had some ish with my folks for a few days based on my lifestyle mehn. And now one Honourable offered me a job,(sort of a redemption).. So i'm jus tryin to fix errthang, hence the reason...plus other things are a mess rn, i'm dealing with a sh!t load of problems i created... I need to focus for a bit.
Re: Rufai Oseni Speaks On Tinubu's Visit To Rivers State (Video) by nesphil(m): 9:58pm On May 05, 2023
The Noisemaker Governor shall be disgraced las las grin

officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HY5FAZ0FAQ0

Presenter Rufai Oseni speaks on President-Elect Bola Ahmed Tinubu's trip to Port-Harcourt Rivers State to commission some projects on the invitation of Governor Nyesom Wike.

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappenTV

๐Ÿ“บ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‰ https://fb.watch/kkRkWLFdM2/?mibextid=Nif5oz
Re: Rufai Oseni Speaks On Tinubu's Visit To Rivers State (Video) by bewla(m): 9:59pm On May 05, 2023
Advancedpenis:

I feel same way I swear

Light this mother fucker up to hell
And you get no such powers
Re: Rufai Oseni Speaks On Tinubu's Visit To Rivers State (Video) by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 05, 2023
OloyeVIII:

No mind me, i had some ish with my folks for a few days based on my lifestyle mehn. And now one Honourable offered me a job,(sort of a redemption).. So i'm jus tryin to fix errthang, hence the reason...plus other things are a mess rn, i'm dealing with a sh!t load of problems i created... I need to focus for a bit.
Take it easy on yourself, life happens but we have to be strong for the challenges
Re: Rufai Oseni Speaks On Tinubu's Visit To Rivers State (Video) by OloyeVIII: 10:16pm On May 05, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Take it easy on yourself, life happens but we have to be strong for the challenges
I've had too many chances, i know i should be better. I'm too unserious cos i'm comfortable..
Re: Rufai Oseni Speaks On Tinubu's Visit To Rivers State (Video) by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 05, 2023
OloyeVIII:

I've had too many chances, i know i should be better. I'm too unserious cos i'm comfortable..
Good you know your problems, then work on them.
Re: Rufai Oseni Speaks On Tinubu's Visit To Rivers State (Video) by OloyeVIII: 10:33pm On May 05, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Good you know your problems, then work on them.
grin i am, sha told my boss i'll resume in 2 weeks.. After we shared a blunt earlier today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rufai Oseni Speaks On Tinubu's Visit To Rivers State (Video) by okorogodwin4(m): 10:52pm On May 05, 2023
clearcrystal:
Rufai is just talking like a drunkard.
What's the essence of this video?
Telling us Tinubu the city boy is smarter than Wike...
you are are the real drunkard
Re: Rufai Oseni Speaks On Tinubu's Visit To Rivers State (Video) by Pharaohny: 11:30pm On May 05, 2023
Rufai my man fire down
Ikuuuuuu paaa yin
Iya layรก yin
Re: Rufai Oseni Speaks On Tinubu's Visit To Rivers State (Video) by Akungitit: 12:05am On May 06, 2023
D1official:

Obasanjo, late Yaradua and Good luck Ebule Jonathan were all presidents and Peter Obi is your incoming.

DEAL WITH IT.
Re: Rufai Oseni Speaks On Tinubu's Visit To Rivers State (Video) by Akungitit: 12:06am On May 06, 2023
Chai,I can't believe some people are still daydreaming ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Re: Rufai Oseni Speaks On Tinubu's Visit To Rivers State (Video) by Samtob90(m): 12:23am On May 06, 2023
helinues:
I dey shake my head for Rufai.

Those who are hailing you to continue being a nuisance, ask them where are those who they supported in the past, na that time your eyes go clear
Naso Dem hailed their broda who is now a permanent resident in DSS office

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni Speaks On Tinubu's Visit To Rivers State (Video) by Codes151(m): 2:46am On May 06, 2023
Who b city boy??
City Dey every where o.

Lock up Abeg.
We Dey kampe
Re: Rufai Oseni Speaks On Tinubu's Visit To Rivers State (Video) by Earthquakes: 3:49am On May 06, 2023
helinues:

Those who are hailing you to continue being a nuisance, ask them where are those who they supported in the past, na that time your eyes go clear

And you that hailed buhari for 8 years without anything now you swapped to hailing tinybu while they are using seyi to buy houses abroad not your name grin grin
Re: Rufai Oseni Speaks On Tinubu's Visit To Rivers State (Video) by tianshie(m): 3:55am On May 06, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Hand will soon touch him and obi very soon. Ndiala

All you supporters of tinubu are so Orwellian in character, speaking from both sides of the mouth. On the one hand you hail your Bar-Jesus as a fellow who will bring law and order; on the other hand you imply he'll resort to extra-judicial means in dealing with perceived enemies. People like you are cursed zombies with maggots falling out of your rotten vajijays.

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni Speaks On Tinubu's Visit To Rivers State (Video) by Subonbon(m): 5:07am On May 06, 2023
taylor88:

Mumu
seconded grin

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni Speaks On Tinubu's Visit To Rivers State (Video) by Subonbon(m): 5:09am On May 06, 2023
helinues:

... To confirm if your brain still dey inside your head ร bรญ? Try dey always shake am.... undecided
Re: Rufai Oseni Speaks On Tinubu's Visit To Rivers State (Video) by Adebowale89(m): 7:05am On May 06, 2023
only low IQ, complex inferiority and idiots listen to this nonentity

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni Speaks On Tinubu's Visit To Rivers State (Video) by topatee: 7:56am On May 06, 2023
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HY5FAZ0FAQ0

Presenter Rufai Oseni speaks on President-Elect's Bola Ahmed Tinubu's trip to Port-Harcourt Rivers State to commission some projects on the invitation of Governor Nyesom Wike.

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappenTV

๐Ÿ“บ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‰ https://fb.watch/kkRkWLFdM2/?mibextid=Nif5oz
This mumu wey look like person who just finished smoking weeds is looking for relevant after election propaganda loss, he has shifted from Tinubu, now its Wike, dont worry, where Wike and Rivers state will occupy in the new dispensation will shock you.
I wonder why he is more concern that Wike himself
Re: Rufai Oseni Speaks On Tinubu's Visit To Rivers State (Video) by topatee: 8:00am On May 06, 2023
Samtob90:

Naso Dem hailed their broda who is now a permanent resident in DSS office

Re: Rufai Oseni Speaks On Tinubu's Visit To Rivers State (Video) by Maxcollins042(m): 8:08am On May 06, 2023
GeneralPula:
By the time this one wakes up, he would understand heโ€™s been left behind..

He has grace, but he lacks wisdom !

Funny this is coming from one who lacks wisdom.
Re: Rufai Oseni Speaks On Tinubu's Visit To Rivers State (Video) by ayo2008: 8:23am On May 06, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

What has Obi got to do with this?
Never let your hatred for Obi swallow you cos we are not in Banana Republic
Re: Rufai Oseni Speaks On Tinubu's Visit To Rivers State (Video) by Dshocker(m): 8:52am On May 06, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

You and your lots are asiwere eniyan.
Re: Rufai Oseni Speaks On Tinubu's Visit To Rivers State (Video) by Nobody: 8:53am On May 06, 2023
Dshocker:

You and your lots are asiwere eniyan.
Is that your car in your dp, answer first.
Re: Rufai Oseni Speaks On Tinubu's Visit To Rivers State (Video) by saajus: 4:22pm On May 06, 2023
I'm Rufai fan, but he didn't make sense this time around. Anybody could be invited to commission a project. You can even invite a non-Nigerian. Although Tinubu was joking but he was also right at d same time. He's not the President yet, so he (FG) owes no state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Suicide Bomber Recognition Guide / Buhari Cancels Govt Delegation To Hajj, To Save $1m / Abiolaโ€™s Death, Last Moments Recorded On Video โ€” Al-Mustapha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.