Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,764 members, 7,837,764 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

When Idea's Have Finished Reality Shows Take Centre Stage Minister Of Finance What Is Bank Of Indust - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Idea's Have Finished Reality Shows Take Centre Stage Minister Of Finance What Is Bank Of Indust (467 Views)

Is This True About Our Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun? / Kemi Adeosun, New Minister Of Finance / Meet Kemi Adeosun - New Minister Of Finance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Idea's Have Finished Reality Shows Take Centre Stage Minister Of Finance What Is Bank Of Indust by olajide8(m): 5:06am On Sep 25, 2011
When government policies turn to reality shows, it shows all ideas have run out, okonjo iweala is attracting N50billion through the world. Bank for a reality show does this make sense "a panel of judges to judge business idea's", I have applied to the bank of industry to assess Dangote foundation intervention for seven months, the funds don't belong to them they are only to provide a counterpart funding, of an addition 50% which would amount to N5billion, and I was only able to achieve this after writing the central bank governor sanusi lamido sanusi, with my business proposition bearing in mind my business was already existing and need more finance which only this scheme could generate, and till date I haven't heard anything, their are 1000 of people like myself struggling to operate in an economy that is full of nepotic nigerians in government, ministries and parastals, their are many that add insult to injury, part of the faults of this programme are many, placing an age limit 18-35yrs, well if they ask people they would get better ideas and more innovative solutions rather then this circus filled with clowns performances, what has happened to creating a data base of businesses in nigeria not the fake stupid things they do just to raise IGR but to take stock of these businesses that exist the lenght of existence and what they do, then they request for business plans and facilitate intervention anything short of that will still be hijacked by the structural hijackers as usual, the minister has not gone to inspect and see how monies is been stole by federal civil servants in connection with the political appointees I guess I would write about it and the effect it has on our economy and the reasons thou people were paid pea nots during the military era things and activities were still very high

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Chides Critics Of His Style And Government / Okonjo-iweala Optimistic About Nigerian Economic Growth / Reps Summon Shell Over Killings In Niger Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.