Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,000 members, 7,835,373 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Victor Oshimen Being Honored As The Hero Of Naples - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Victor Oshimen Being Honored As The Hero Of Naples (407 Views)

Victor Oshimen: Bayern Ready To Offer €100 Million As Real Madrid Shows Interest / Maradona Is A god In Naples City. People Are Weeping Like Zombies In The Street / Archbishop Of Naples, Sepe, To Osimhen: "Score 5goals In 5 Minutes" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Victor Oshimen Being Honored As The Hero Of Naples by Traviswaka: 5:12pm On May 05, 2023
Victor Oshimen is a true hero for Naples. He's an amazing footballer, and I feel so happy every time I watch him play. He's brought so much positivity and energy to the team, and he's become such an important part of it.

His determination and mental toughness are truly admirable, and he never gives up. I have so much respect for him, and I feel lucky to have him on our team. Forza Napoli!

Watch to see Napoleons chanting praises of Victor as they secure the Scedutto
See video here
https://yo.fan/p/OIUE2NnZVDn

(1) (Reply)

A MUST WIN GAME FOR TODAY!!!! check in now / Argentina Vs Ecuador 1-0 Video Highlights (download) / What Is Footybite And What Are The Benefits Of Footybite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.