Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,331 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Ekweremadu: Lessons From Deprived People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekweremadu: Lessons From Deprived People (302 Views)

Boss Mustapha: Corruption Has Hurt Nigeria’s Image Abroad, Deprived Us Of FDI / Amaechi: One Day, The Young Boys We Deprived Will Chase Us Out Of Abuja / 2023 Presidency: APC Dangles Carrot At Ekweremadu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekweremadu: Lessons From Deprived People by donestk(m): 6:22pm On May 05, 2023
This piece isn't about taking sides between the supposed donor and the senator.

But it's a lesson I've learnt from deprived people.

Each time I give people lift in my car, I often lost valuables as soon as they alight.

Both the senator and the young lad are deprived people and opportunists. How?

Senator saw him as expendable while the boy would do anything possible to remain in the UK even if it means putting the couple behind bars.

Lesson to be learnt is: be very careful dealing with deprived people. They have zero principles, integrity and emotions.
Re: Ekweremadu: Lessons From Deprived People by Exc2000: 6:27pm On May 05, 2023
The boy outsmarted them from the start .. they where emotional , he was corny

A Father watching his daughter breathless gasping a clutching her neck because of fluid, sweat and urine buildup In the organs like lungs and body
Re: Ekweremadu: Lessons From Deprived People by OJODEL10(m): 6:33pm On May 05, 2023
don't. try. to cheat others
Re: Ekweremadu: Lessons From Deprived People by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 05, 2023
Nigerian politicians don't learn any lesson.They are stubborn
Re: Ekweremadu: Lessons From Deprived People by Blackdeewhy(m): 7:32pm On May 05, 2023
Ekweremadu NOT have even one of his extended family members that can donate for his daughter speaks volumes!

If HE has put things in place in Nigeria, impacted young people's life, I am certain, Nigerians will troupe out to donate there organ willingly for his daughter.

Deprived or not, I wish the ekweremadus' all the best in there new found home.

I hope other politicians are watching?!

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu: Lessons From Deprived People by Blue3k(m): 7:40pm On May 05, 2023
Another lesson is Ekweremadu's should have sponsored legislation to make buying organs legal in Nigeria. Next option go do you business where its legal.
Re: Ekweremadu: Lessons From Deprived People by ivolt: 8:11pm On May 05, 2023
Blue3k:
Another lesson is Ekweremadu's should have sponsored legislation to make buying organs legal in Nigeria. Next option go do you business where its legal.
It is not illegal to buy organs in Nigeria as long as it is consented to.
Ekweremadu's ignorance cost him his freedom, no smart person
goes to UK for transplant.
Re: Ekweremadu: Lessons From Deprived People by Blue3k(m): 8:21pm On May 05, 2023
ivolt:

It is not illegal to buy organs in Nigeria as long as it is consented to.
Ekweremadu's ignorance cost him his freedom, no smart person
goes to UK for transplant.

Don't get yourself locked up. It's Illegal in Nigeria as well.

National Health Act.

53. (1) It is an offence for a person:-

(a)     who has donated tissue, blood or a blood product to receive any form of financial or other reward for such donation, except for the reimbursement of reasonable costs incurred by him or her to provide such donation; and

(b)     to sell or trade in tissue, blood, blood products except for reasonable payments made in appropriate health establishment for the procurement of tissues, blood or blood products

(2)     Any person found guilty of an offence under subsection (1) is liable on conviction to a fine of N100,000 (one hundred thousand naira) or to imprisonment for a period not exceeding one year or to both fine and imprisonment.

Allocation and Use of Human Organs.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bitterness And Anger Will Prevent Obidients From Making Heaven. / Corrupt Politicians Will Run Tinubu Govt, Says Timi Frank / Supreme Court Re-affirms Ademola Adeleke As Osun State Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.