Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,163 members, 7,953,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:57 PM

I Need A Web Hosting Consultant. Please Identify If You Are One - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need A Web Hosting Consultant. Please Identify If You Are One (396 Views)

How To Identify If Your Site Is Filtered Or Penalized / How To Identify Google Adverts On Any Blog/webiste / 5 Things To Consider Before You Hire A Web Design Company In Nigeria In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Web Hosting Consultant. Please Identify If You Are One by DAMEHLISM(m): 6:54pm On May 05, 2023
waitin for you here
Re: I Need A Web Hosting Consultant. Please Identify If You Are One by Danieljames2017: 7:55pm On May 05, 2023
I believe I’m well vast in the field of web development to be of assistance to you.
Re: I Need A Web Hosting Consultant. Please Identify If You Are One by NLStalker: 8:14pm On May 05, 2023
DAMEHLISM:
waitin for you here
I'm sure lot of people will come and start saying 'I'm a web developer, a web designer... Kindly hire me'

Ask them what a web hosting consultant is and they might go mute. Everytime they see anything web, they believe it's website creation. I'll start asking questions from them now.
Re: I Need A Web Hosting Consultant. Please Identify If You Are One by NLStalker: 8:16pm On May 05, 2023
Danieljames2017:
I believe I’m well vast in the field of web development to be of assistance to you.
bro, he said web hosting consultant. It's different from what you're advertisting.
Re: I Need A Web Hosting Consultant. Please Identify If You Are One by Danieljames2017: 8:40pm On May 05, 2023
NLStalker:
bro, he said web hosting consultant. It's different from what you're advertisting.

You guys read just to reply and not understand, did I try selling him anything for you to have used the word advertise?

If you have been a web developer especially full stack for at least 10years. you definitely will be very conversant with almost any hosting environment from collocated servers, to cloud and even shared..... keep your vitriol to yourself.
Re: I Need A Web Hosting Consultant. Please Identify If You Are One by NLStalker: 7:29am On May 06, 2023
Danieljames2017:

You guys read just to reply and not understand, did I try selling him anything for you to have used the word advertise?

If you have been a web developer especially full stack for at least 10years. you definitely will be very conversant with almost any hosting environment from collocated servers, to cloud and even shared..... keep your vitriol to yourself.
Did you go to school? Do you think what you did (telling him who you are) isn't called Adevertising? So you believe what you did is not selling yourself right? Abi you think it's only product they sell?

Your second paragraph, next time since you know you are competent in web hosting consultant, you should have just dropped that and not writing web development. They may be intertwined but two standalone skills.

I'm not bringing you down, I'm just making you a better responder!

#Peace
Re: I Need A Web Hosting Consultant. Please Identify If You Are One by landiqa(m): 10:58am On May 06, 2023
A web hosting consultant is a professional who provides expert advice and guidance on web hosting services to individuals and businesses. Their primary responsibility is to help clients select the best web hosting plan that meets their needs and fits within their budget.

I'm 100% available if and when you ready to talk to one.
Re: I Need A Web Hosting Consultant. Please Identify If You Are One by Serviceweb: 1:08pm On May 06, 2023
Check my signature let's talk

(1) (Reply)

9aijwebhost Is The Most Useless Host I Have Ever Seen / Webmasters Help Me / I Need Help Please!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.