Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,428 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

Umahi Steps Down And Endorses Akpabio For Senate President (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi Steps Down And Endorses Akpabio For Senate President (Video) (22586 Views)

Ahmed Lawan Endorses Akpabio For Senate President / 2023: Dave Umahi Steps Down For Ahmad Lawan / Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Umahi Steps Down And Endorses Akpabio For Senate President (Video) by MrNotAgain: 1:43am On May 06, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUPvsir9emg

The current governor of Ebonyi state, Dave Umahi has stepped down for Godswill Akpabio and also endorsed him to become the next senate president.

Umahi said: “My brother [Akpabio] came on consultation with me, but yesterday I saw the president-elect on his invitation and he told me he is already committed and he said please, don't run.

“I accepted and I stepped down for my brother, senator Akpabio.

“He is my consensus candidate.”

https://twitter.com/channelstv/status/1654605824105259014

53 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Umahi Steps Down And Endorses Akpabio For Senate President (Video) by TruthsFM: 2:38am On May 06, 2023
Umahi stepping down for Akpabio isn’t helping matters too. Umahi don betrayed his fellow Igbo brothers in southeast. This isn’t good enough at all. Umahi should stop this game of betrayals now. Now Orji Uzor Kalu is been supported by other parties too. The senate Presidential seat will be keenly contested and tight next month. It’s unpredictable for now. Orji Uzor Kalu May win the seat at the end. Meanwhile, "Gone are the days when the believe that the education of the girl child will always end up in the kitchen" ~ Wife of the Governor, Erelu Ngozi Adeleke.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_Tvczrl0Lg

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Umahi Steps Down And Endorses Akpabio For Senate President (Video) by Ebubu2: 4:16am On May 06, 2023
Umahi stepping down for Akpabio, is very strategic.

Just as Akpabio stepped down for Tinubu and got rewarded with Senate Presidency, Umahi stepping down for Akpabio will get him rewarded with something in the long run.

Also any EFCC charges him against him by the coming administration will not be possible as he has liased with the coming President and Senate President.

71 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Umahi Steps Down And Endorses Akpabio For Senate President (Video) by sonature1: 4:18am On May 06, 2023
TruthsFM:
Umahi stepping down for Akpabio isn’t helping matters too. Umahi don betrayed his fellow Igbo brothers in southeast. This isn’t good enough at all. Umahi should stop this game of betrayals now. Now Orji Uzor Kalu is been supported by other parties too. The senate Presidential seat will be keenly contested and tight next month. It’s unpredictable for now. Orji Uzor Kalu May win the seat at the end. Meanwhile, "Gone are the days when the believe that the education of the girl child will always end up in the kitchen" ~ Wife of the Governor, Erelu Ngozi Adeleke.

You people should stop throwing that word betray around.

Umahi did what he felt was right for the country and party.

That position should go to the South South.

They have never held it before.

127 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Umahi Steps Down And Endorses Akpabio For Senate President (Video) by helinues: 4:36am On May 06, 2023
Done soup seh

Nice one from Gov Umahi

All the best Senator Akpabio

77 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Umahi Steps Down And Endorses Akpabio For Senate President (Video) by helinues: 4:38am On May 06, 2023
TruthsFM:

Would you keep shut?

Must you wail all the time?

Did you support Apc in the last election? Why are you so much concern about Apc activities?

Orji Kalu may win the seat ko, Orji Kalu August win the seat ni

90 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Umahi Steps Down And Endorses Akpabio For Senate President (Video) by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 5:31am On May 06, 2023
Las Las, Asiwaju na Maradona, Akpabio na Messi..
Political masterminds, na him Dem be

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Umahi Steps Down And Endorses Akpabio For Senate President (Video) by IVORY2009(m): 5:31am On May 06, 2023
The question is why would a thief be made senate president, are there no other candidates to lead, than making Akpanbio that is a criminal a SP

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Umahi Steps Down And Endorses Akpabio For Senate President (Video) by frank14011991(m): 5:47am On May 06, 2023
Peter obi lost out in the presidential election, ihedioha lost out in the vice-presidential race in pdp.now orji uzor kalu has lost out in the Senate presidency. Ibos and losing are 5 and 6

109 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Umahi Steps Down And Endorses Akpabio For Senate President (Video) by Legitisreal: 5:54am On May 06, 2023
TruthsFM:

kalu is overated

He doesn't have the liver to rebel against his party because even the PDP he isn't closer to them than akpabio himself

Akpabio has almost all the SS senators at his disposal from PDP and that's where you find more PDP than SE

50 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Umahi Steps Down And Endorses Akpabio For Senate President (Video) by Jostoman: 8:32am On May 06, 2023
Hope they are aware that bat prefer oshiomole
Re: Umahi Steps Down And Endorses Akpabio For Senate President (Video) by Nairalander248: 8:50am On May 06, 2023
What money cannot do, More Money can do ~ Akpabio 2014 cheesy

14 Likes

Re: Umahi Steps Down And Endorses Akpabio For Senate President (Video) by SALLYBERRY01(m): 8:50am On May 06, 2023
At least 100 million no waste
Re: Umahi Steps Down And Endorses Akpabio For Senate President (Video) by Onize32: 8:50am On May 06, 2023
Good
Re: Umahi Steps Down And Endorses Akpabio For Senate President (Video) by Throwback: 8:50am On May 06, 2023
Expected as he is not a ranking member of the Senate.

7 Likes

Re: Umahi Steps Down And Endorses Akpabio For Senate President (Video) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:51am On May 06, 2023
Great
Re: Umahi Steps Down And Endorses Akpabio For Senate President (Video) by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:51am On May 06, 2023
I like how the APC is organized
Tinubu who happens to be a very astute politician will hep organize it better.
We are finally done with all the many years of PMB indecisions in political matters

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Umahi Steps Down And Endorses Akpabio For Senate President (Video) by NOC1(m): 8:52am On May 06, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
I like how the APC is organized

Yea it is good, BAT won't make the Buhari mistake.

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Umahi Steps Down And Endorses Akpabio For Senate President (Video) by quvvo: 8:52am On May 06, 2023
Congratulations Akpabs

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Steps Down And Endorses Akpabio For Senate President (Video) by Obakoolex(m): 8:52am On May 06, 2023
undecided I pray some people find their lost manhood because shishi position dem no dey get in new Nigeria grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi Steps Down And Endorses Akpabio For Senate President (Video) by sammirano: 8:52am On May 06, 2023
Saving face
Re: Umahi Steps Down And Endorses Akpabio For Senate President (Video) by MrBachelor: 8:52am On May 06, 2023
Re: Umahi Steps Down And Endorses Akpabio For Senate President (Video) by Okiton: 8:53am On May 06, 2023
angry
Despite all these those northern terrorist in government wouldn't offer Akpabio that chance.

Who wan bet?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umahi Steps Down And Endorses Akpabio For Senate President (Video) by theophorus(m): 8:54am On May 06, 2023
Gradually everyone is learning dialogue and agreement rather than Gragralism.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi Steps Down And Endorses Akpabio For Senate President (Video) by Dbestbrest: 8:54am On May 06, 2023
Akpabio really deserves it. He worked hard to ensure Asiwaju got 25% votes in Akwa Ibom and over 160,000 votes. Hope he will perform well to write his name and SS peoples' names in gold. We are all craving for a better Nigeria under the leadership of Asiwaju

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Umahi Steps Down And Endorses Akpabio For Senate President (Video) by WorldRichest: 8:55am On May 06, 2023
Okay nah.

I told you all Tinubu is not Buhari. If you do anyhow, you go Dee anyhow.

Tinubu has chosen Godswill Akpabio because that is God’s Will

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Umahi Steps Down And Endorses Akpabio For Senate President (Video) by BossLA: 8:55am On May 06, 2023
MrNotAgain:

https://twitter.com/channelstv/status/1654605824105259014

What of oshiomole?
There is no politician in the entire South that worked for APC stolen mandate like oshiomole.
He should be rewarded.
From NLC president to gov to APC chairman. He is the most qualified
Re: Umahi Steps Down And Endorses Akpabio For Senate President (Video) by WorldRichest: 8:57am On May 06, 2023
BossLA:

What of oshiomole?
There is no politician in the entire South that worked for APC stolen mandate like oshiomole.
He should be rewarded.
From NLC president to gov to APC chairman. He is the most qualified

You are very right. But which stolen mandate are you talking about? I hope brain has not been stolen because that’s how you talk

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Umahi Steps Down And Endorses Akpabio For Senate President (Video) by ADBA3005(m): 8:57am On May 06, 2023
The Senate Presidential cap fits Akpabio much more than any other senator from the whole South; he has not been found culpable by any court of the Land!

28 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ambode Performs Pre-launch Of $50m Factory In Lekki Free Zone / Police Invade IPOB/ESN Camp In Ebonyi, Kill 3 Gunmen, Recover Ammunitions / James Ibori's Daughter Wins PDP Primaries for Delta state assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.