Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Watch USA General Admit Russia Military Has Not Been Affected And Still Intact - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Watch USA General Admit Russia Military Has Not Been Affected And Still Intact (986 Views)

Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal / Wonders As Egypt Unveils 100 Coffins From Over 2500 Years Ago Still Intact (Pix) / Sudan Military Has Seized Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Watch USA General Admit Russia Military Has Not Been Affected And Still Intact by Kingsnairaland(m): 6:39am On May 07, 2023
Tiopii:

Russia announced mobilization around September, there's proofs that Russia until now is still covertly mobilizing.

So Russian soldiers have been training since then against a weak Ukraine military?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

you no dey think?
it takes two years to train.
Re: Watch USA General Admit Russia Military Has Not Been Affected And Still Intact by Kingsnairaland(m): 6:41am On May 07, 2023
Tiopii:

Man if I'm lying point them out and bring counter proof.

https://www.npr.org/2022/10/28/1132229763/russia-ukraine-putin-russian-troops-military-draft-mobilization

No further mobilization efforts are planned," Shoigu said, adding that 82,000 men had already been deployed to Ukraine while more than 210,000 were currently in training.

Now Russia is bringing in volunteer those who want to kill for protection of mother land to join private army like Wagner or oil military groups etc.
Re: Watch USA General Admit Russia Military Has Not Been Affected And Still Intact by Tiopii: 8:21am On May 07, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

https://www.npr.org/2022/10/28/1132229763/russia-ukraine-putin-russian-troops-military-draft-mobilization

No further mobilization efforts are planned," Shoigu said, adding that 82,000 men had already been deployed to Ukraine while more than 210,000 were currently in training.

Now Russia is bringing in volunteer those who want to kill for protection of mother land to join private army like Wagner or oil military groups etc.

The article via the link you posted was updated October 28, 2022, which means it was even posted earlier. At that period some were still in training cos the order for mobilization came out around September.

"Several dozen of the recently mobilized soldiers have already been reported killed in action β€” in some cases within days of arriving in Ukraine" I saw this in the link you posted above.

As a result of the dire situations in Ukraine, many of the conscripts were sent to the war without proper training and most of these conscripts even bought weapons and gears themselves as the RF couldn't provide for them.

Don't be deceived Russians forces are over spent in Ukraine, don't you ask yourself why Russia only conducts offensive in one direction, all in Bakmut if they have enough forces they would be conducting offensive actions other areas simultaneously.

If Russia needs more forces me they would need another mobilization, and Russia is still mobilizing covertly as people are still receiving mobilization letters.

Russia have volunteers no doubt, but Russians make up the significant numbers of the Russian army. why do you think Russia employed private mercenary groups? and even Wagner pmc is saying they lack enough shells and are withdrawing to lick their wounds.

Things are bad for Russia as it is. with a looking counter offensive by Ukraine coming up soon. The last counter offensive where Ukraine reclaimed Kherson and Kharkiv were done with lower quality weapons, wait till they master the NaTO weapons, Eyes go turn Putin.
Re: Watch USA General Admit Russia Military Has Not Been Affected And Still Intact by Tiopii: 8:43am On May 07, 2023
Kingsnairaland:
it takes two years to train.

Two years to train for what? Against poor Ukraine, Russia would train for two years?

Upon all their training, they are still yet to capture any new territory in over 7 months since Ukraine last successful counter offensive. Let them continue training oπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.
Re: Watch USA General Admit Russia Military Has Not Been Affected And Still Intact by Tiopii: 10:37am On May 07, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

Trojan horse.

Trojan Horse for Russia. I know you've no idea bout the in fighting between these PMCs.

Let's be watching na
Re: Watch USA General Admit Russia Military Has Not Been Affected And Still Intact by Kingsnairaland(m): 11:10am On May 07, 2023
Tiopii:

The article via the link you posted was updated October 28, 2022, which means it was even posted earlier. At that period some were still in training cos the order for mobilization came out around September.

"Several dozen of the recently mobilized soldiers have already been reported killed in action β€” in some cases within days of arriving in Ukraine" I saw this in the link you posted above.

As a result of the dire situations in Ukraine, many of the conscripts were sent to the war without proper training and most of these conscripts even bought weapons and gears themselves as the RF couldn't provide for them.

Don't be deceived Russians forces are over spent in Ukraine, don't you ask yourself why Russia only conducts offensive in one direction, all in Bakmut if they have enough forces they would be conducting offensive actions other areas simultaneously.

If Russia needs more forces me they would need another mobilization, and Russia is still mobilizing covertly as people are still receiving mobilization letters.

Russia have volunteers no doubt, but Russians make up the significant numbers of the Russian army. why do you think Russia employed private mercenary groups? and even Wagner pmc is saying they lack enough shells and are withdrawing to lick their wounds.

Things are bad for Russia as it is. with a looking counter offensive by Ukraine coming up soon. The last counter offensive where Ukraine reclaimed Kherson and Kharkiv were done with lower quality weapons, wait till they master the NaTO weapons, Eyes go turn Putin.

nothing will satisfy you

Just Accept they are in training for two years even USA evil nato know that once the new people finish training they are coming for Ukraine

That why Ukraine think they can rush now this is the last opportunity they have.

I will search the video link where USA secretary said it.

1 Like

Re: Watch USA General Admit Russia Military Has Not Been Affected And Still Intact by Kingsnairaland(m): 11:11am On May 07, 2023
Tiopii:

Two years to train for what? Against poor Ukraine, Russia would train for two years?

Upon all their training, they are still yet to capture any new territory in over 7 months since Ukraine last successful counter offensive. Let them continue training oπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

Wagner former criminals is dealing with nato trained force in Bakhmut lol.

1 Like

Re: Watch USA General Admit Russia Military Has Not Been Affected And Still Intact by Tiopii: 11:22am On May 07, 2023
Kingsnairaland:
nothing will satisfy you

Just Accept they are in training for two years even USA evil nato know that once the new people finish training they are coming for Ukraine

That why Ukraine think they can rush now this is the last opportunity they have.

I will search the video link where USA secretary said it.

People wey them don almost kill finish, you say them still dey train.

If they need two years to train conscripts for war in Ukraine, they would need like 10yrs to train for any confrontation with the USπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

Pls drop the link abeg.

You be comedian part time or full time?
Re: Watch USA General Admit Russia Military Has Not Been Affected And Still Intact by Tiopii: 11:25am On May 07, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

Wagner former criminals is dealing with nato trained force in Bakhmut lol.

But the same Wagner Chief is threatening to withdraw from battle.

The Wagner former criminal are withdrawing while the Non existent Ukraine army is attacking them in panicπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

Since Wagner is dealing with Ukraine forces, show us the result, where have they captured or be quiet son.
Re: Watch USA General Admit Russia Military Has Not Been Affected And Still Intact by Kingsnairaland(m): 2:11pm On May 07, 2023
Tiopii:

People wey them don almost kill finish, you say them still dey train.

If they need two years to train conscripts for war in Ukraine, they would need like 10yrs to train for any confrontation with the USπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

Pls drop the link abeg.

You be comedian part time or full time?

how many link should I drop I show you they are still training them. You rather want to go with propaganda lol

... This one truth below

Public press conference by General Christopher Cavoli, head of the US Armed Forces Joint European Command:
"The assessment of the state of Russian troops taking part in the Ukrainian conflict has been seriously distorted by the media.
Russia's air, sea, space and strategic forces did not suffer significant damage during the conflict.
Russia is likely to build its future military into a larger and more capable force.
Russia remains a formidable and unpredictable threat that will challenge US and European interests for the foreseeable future."
All the media of the western world (in Italy, Repubblica, Corriere, stampa, Messaggero, Rai, LA7, Mediaset etc) HAVE DECEPTED public opinion WITH PROPAGANDA.
We were told that Russia was in pieces and that within three months it would collapse and instead the real insiders and the real military experts know very well the true power of Russia and they know very well that Russia has already won in Ukraine.
Well, to date more than 250,000 Ukrainians have died and over 85,000 are missing, not counting the wounded, they have financed the corrupt Zelinsky regime with hundreds of billions and yet the Biden Administration and NATO continue to arm Zelinsky and not seek peace .
Why don't the US and NATO want peace?? If peace doesn't come soon, the conflict will spread to NATO countries, that is, to us Italians too.
WHO DOESN'T WANT TO UNDERSTAND, OR IS BLIND, OR IS IN BAD FAITH.

US presidential candidate Robert Kennedy Jr. spoke frankly about the events in Ukraine on Fox News. In particular, he acknowledged that 300,000 Ukrainian servicemen had died in the country.

β€œNo one talks about it, but 14,000 Ukrainian civilians, 300,000 military personnel died. Russians kill Ukrainians in the ratio of 7 to 1 or 8 to 1.” the politician said.

1 Like

Re: Watch USA General Admit Russia Military Has Not Been Affected And Still Intact by Kingsnairaland(m): 2:13pm On May 07, 2023
Tiopii:

But the same Wagner Chief is threatening to withdraw from battle.

The Wagner former criminal are withdrawing while the Non existent Ukraine army is attacking them in panicπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

Since Wagner is dealing with Ukraine forces, show us the result, where have they captured or be quiet son.
you are becoming rude because you don't have a point to lay on so I don't engage in insult remember that and speak in a civil way.
. OR.
Re: Watch USA General Admit Russia Military Has Not Been Affected And Still Intact by Tiopii: 3:26pm On May 07, 2023
Kingsnairaland:
you are becoming rude because you don't have a point to lay on so I don't engage in insult remember that and speak in a civil way.
. OR.

Don't be emotional boss. I apologize.

I already said what I wanted, either you agree, disagree or ignore entirely. if I was wrong you have discredited my point but you didn't but rather play the emotional card. it's fine boss
Re: Watch USA General Admit Russia Military Has Not Been Affected And Still Intact by Tiopii: 3:39pm On May 07, 2023
Kingsnairaland:
how many link should I drop I show you they are still training them. You rather want to go with propaganda lol

... This one truth below

Public press conference by General Christopher Cavoli, head of the US Armed Forces Joint European Command:
"The assessment of the state of Russian troops taking part in the Ukrainian conflict has been seriously distorted by the media.
Russia's air, sea, space and strategic forces did not suffer significant damage during the conflict.
Russia is likely to build its future military into a larger and more capable force.
Russia remains a formidable and unpredictable threat that will challenge US and European interests for the foreseeable future."
All the media of the western world (in Italy, Repubblica, Corriere, stampa, Messaggero, Rai, LA7, Mediaset etc) HAVE DECEPTED public opinion WITH PROPAGANDA.
We were told that Russia was in pieces and that within three months it would collapse and instead the real insiders and the real military experts know very well the true power of Russia and they know very well that Russia has already won in Ukraine.
Well, to date more than 250,000 Ukrainians have died and over 85,000 are missing, not counting the wounded, they have financed the corrupt Zelinsky regime with hundreds of billions and yet the Biden Administration and NATO continue to arm Zelinsky and not seek peace .
Why don't the US and NATO want peace?? If peace doesn't come soon, the conflict will spread to NATO countries, that is, to us Italians too.
WHO DOESN'T WANT TO UNDERSTAND, OR IS BLIND, OR IS IN BAD FAITH.

US presidential candidate Robert Kennedy Jr. spoke frankly about the events in Ukraine on Fox News. In particular, he acknowledged that 300,000 Ukrainian servicemen had died in the country.

β€œNo one talks about it, but 14,000 Ukrainian civilians, 300,000 military personnel died. Russians kill Ukrainians in the ratio of 7 to 1 or 8 to 1.” the politician said.

Man drop the link, for over a year Russia/Ukraine have been fighting, there's has been peace in Europe sha.. Just drop the link make I see where you read am.

I'm sure that link would be around 2022 again
Re: Watch USA General Admit Russia Military Has Not Been Affected And Still Intact by Kingsnairaland(m): 5:14pm On May 07, 2023
Tiopii:

Man drop the link, for over a year Russia/Ukraine have been fighting, there's has been peace in Europe sha.. Just drop the link make I see where you read am.

https://www.facebook.com/RedactedNews1/videos/1272372607047914/?app=fbl
Re: Watch USA General Admit Russia Military Has Not Been Affected And Still Intact by Kingsnairaland(m): 5:15pm On May 07, 2023
Tiopii:

May 5

Ukraine mom protesting zelensky war and you will hear the Russian military training info.
Re: Watch USA General Admit Russia Military Has Not Been Affected And Still Intact by Tiopii: 6:37pm On May 07, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

May 5

Ukraine mom protesting zelensky war and you will hear the Russian military training info.

Drop the link to the Public press conference by General Christopher Cavoli, head of the US Armed Forces Joint European Comman.
Kingsnairaland:

May 5

The link didn't open, post another or copy properly..

Drop the link to the Public press conference by General Christopher Cavoli, head of the US Armed Forces Joint European Command too abeg
Re: Watch USA General Admit Russia Military Has Not Been Affected And Still Intact by Kingsnairaland(m): 9:44pm On May 07, 2023
Tiopii:

Drop the link to the Public press conference by General Christopher Cavoli, head of the US Armed Forces Joint European Comman.

The link didn't open, post another or copy properly..

Drop the link to the Public press conference by General Christopher Cavoli, head of the US Armed Forces Joint European Command too abeg

Copy the link post it in your Facebook search it will show you the video

YouTube is angry am pro Russian so they are angry when I post things that hurt Ukraine

I will try to post the video on rumble or other platforms.
Re: Watch USA General Admit Russia Military Has Not Been Affected And Still Intact by Tiopii: 10:13pm On May 07, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

Copy the link post it in your Facebook search it will show you the video

YouTube is angry am pro Russian so they are angry when I post things that hurt Ukraine

I will try to post the video on rumble or other platforms.

I pasted the link on my fb search and it didn't bring out anything just group suggestions and nothing related to our discussion
Re: Watch USA General Admit Russia Military Has Not Been Affected And Still Intact by Kingsnairaland(m): 11:11pm On May 07, 2023
Tiopii:

I pasted the link on my fb search and it didn't bring out anything just group suggestions and nothing related to our discussion

https://vimeo.com/824587492

Watch on vimeo.

. Former CIA analyst spoke in the interview too.
Re: Watch USA General Admit Russia Military Has Not Been Affected And Still Intact by 1stGenAmerican(f): 2:17pm On May 08, 2023
Emoc:

Na so.

1stgenamerican & her likes are now avoiding Ukraine/Russia updates.

"Ukraine is winning" was their favorite song last year...

Introduce yourself to everyone and tell them where you are and what you’ve done. Worry about your 3 life sentences, not me.

Re: Watch USA General Admit Russia Military Has Not Been Affected And Still Intact by Kelvin3476: 12:32pm On May 09, 2023
This is why i laugh at braindead putards whenever they cry propaganda because i knew the won't recognise real one if the sees it.

1 year + war which has costd kremlin soldiers , and all sorts of man~power yet america is telling them that they are standing strong.

this is to force russia into pouring in more soldiers and arms to make it look believing how strong the stood, thereby exposing them to more lost of soldiers and arms when counter offensive kicks in.

BRAINDEADS THINK LIKE HUMANS FOR ONES
Re: Watch USA General Admit Russia Military Has Not Been Affected And Still Intact by Kingsnairaland(m): 3:15pm On May 09, 2023
US and NATO Wars

User
In the past 20 years how many wars have USA nato been in

ChatGPT
In the past 20 years, the USA and NATO have been involved in several wars and military conflicts. Here is a list of some of the major ones:

War in Afghanistan (2001-present): This war began in October 2001, following the 9/11 attacks. The United States invaded Afghanistan to remove the Taliban regime, which was harboring Al-Qaeda terrorists who had planned the attacks. NATO joined the US-led coalition in 2003 and has been involved in the conflict ever since.

Iraq War (2003-2011): The United States led a coalition of countries to invade Iraq in March 2003, citing the need to eliminate weapons of mass destruction (WMDs) and depose Saddam Hussein. NATO did not play a significant role in the war, although some member countries provided troops and resources.

Military intervention in Libya (2011): In March 2011, NATO launched a military intervention in Libya to protect civilians from the regime of Muammar Gaddafi. The US played a significant role in this intervention.

War on Terror: The United States has been involved in a global "War on Terror" since the 9/11 attacks, which has included military operations and drone strikes in several countries, including Yemen, Somalia, and Pakistan.

Other conflicts: The United States and NATO have also been involved in various smaller conflicts and military operations over the past 20 years, including in Syria, Mali, and Kosovo.

Overall, it is difficult to provide an exact number of wars or military conflicts that the US and NATO have been involved in over the past 20 years, as the nature of modern warfare is often more complex and fluid than traditional "wars" with clear beginnings and endings. However, the conflicts listed above are some of the major ones that have occurred during this period.

From ai
Re: Watch USA General Admit Russia Military Has Not Been Affected And Still Intact by Kingsnairaland(m): 7:22am On May 10, 2023
Bible never gave a hint that dollar wp be world currency

This shows that USA will beg Russia And China in the future

Then the world will be united to get a single currency that will birth 666.

So de dollarization is a must.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Egypt Opens Its Airspace To Russian Air To Transport Its Weapons / Bakili Muluzi Arrested / Us Militia Members Charged In Plot To Kill Police, Attack Officer's Funeral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.