Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Stolen Mandate Eventually Found - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stolen Mandate Eventually Found (1844 Views)

Adeleke’s Victory Shows We’ll Reclaim All Stolen Mandate – PDP, Atiku, CUPP / Breaking News: Buhari Entry Certificate Into Nigeria Army Eventually Found / Osun Rerun: I’ll Retrieve My Stolen Mandate At Tribunal —Adeleke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stolen Mandate Eventually Found by helinues: 5:44am On May 06, 2023
After weeks of unrelentless searching for the stolen Mandate, we eventually found it, all thanks to the IWC helping with their latest advance technology.

The stolen mandate was found at the 18 nautical miles of the Atlantic Ocean. It was said to have been swallowed by Blue whales.

Now that we have found the location of the stolen Mandate, how to retrieve it from Blue whales stomach is the real problem now.

Any volunteers in the house for the retrieval of the stolen Mandate that has now been found?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stolen Mandate Eventually Found by silvoclaira: 5:49am On May 06, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: Stolen Mandate Eventually Found by Ofunaofu: 6:04am On May 06, 2023
Mandate thieves, narcotic drug traffickers and their supporters will be disgraced publicly

4 Likes

Re: Stolen Mandate Eventually Found by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 6:14am On May 06, 2023
Ofunaofu:
Mandate thieves, narcotic drug traffickers and their supporters will be disgraced publicly
is that all?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stolen Mandate Eventually Found by Nobody: 6:15am On May 06, 2023
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I love all tinubu lovers, you can never find bitterness with us.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stolen Mandate Eventually Found by Ofunaofu: 6:17am On May 06, 2023
Ndimkpurummiri:
is that all?

Not at all
Re: Stolen Mandate Eventually Found by orisa37: 6:37am On May 06, 2023
Since 2015, we have been solving one problem of the IGBOS or the other.
It all culminates in two areas.
PETER OBI alleged loss of mandate AND
EKWEREMADU SEARCH FOR PARDON.
THE IGBOS ALWAYS FIGHT STUPIDLY FOR NONSENSE.
SEE THE AMOUNT OF TIME AND MONEY NIGERIA HAS WASTED ON THESE TWO NONSENSE WAYS OF THE IGBOS.
TINUBU SHOULD PLEASE, AS HIS FIRST PRIORITY, ADOPT FAPRES FOTCS AND CTC FOCS TRFG.

FROM ORUNTO27 ORISAORUNTOSPEAKS.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stolen Mandate Eventually Found by AntiChristian: 6:38am On May 06, 2023
Anyone who wishes to commit suicide is adviced to do it alone! Please don't involve others!

Whoever is having high BP should get treatment!

May 29 is fast approaching!

More tragedy ahead for the obidients this week and the next!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stolen Mandate Eventually Found by Burruchaga71(m): 6:39am On May 06, 2023
NIGERIANS BE WARNED SUDAN IS BURNING...
Re: Stolen Mandate Eventually Found by mii4u(f): 7:41am On May 06, 2023
AntiChristian:
Anyone who wishes to commit suicide is adviced to do it alone! Please don't involve others!

Whoever is having high BP should get treatment!

May 29 is fast approaching!

More tragedy ahead for the obidients this week and the next!
May 29? Hmmmm, wait and see.
Re: Stolen Mandate Eventually Found by helinues: 8:03am On May 06, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I love all tinubu lovers, you can never find bitterness with us.

grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stolen Mandate Eventually Found by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 8:06am On May 06, 2023
helinues:
After weeks of unrelentless searching for the stolen Mandate, we eventually found it, all thanks to the IWC helping with their latest advance technology.

The stolen mandate was found at the 18 nautical miles of the Atlantic Ocean. It was said to have been swallowed by Blue whales.

Now that we have found the location of the stolen Mandate, how to retrieve it from Blue whales stomach is the real problem now.

Any volunteers in the house for the retrieval of the stolen Mandate that has now been found?

Your comments are always very foolish.
Re: Stolen Mandate Eventually Found by helinues: 8:07am On May 06, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:

Your comments are always very foolish.

Do you want to be part of the volunteers, let's go fishing for blue whales

grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Stolen Mandate Eventually Found by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 8:11am On May 06, 2023
helinues:

Do you want to be part of the volunteers, let's go fishing for blue whales

grin cheesy

Fvck off!!! I don't debate with jobless men who cook twice a day.
Re: Stolen Mandate Eventually Found by helinues: 8:13am On May 06, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:

Fvck off!!! I don't debate with jobless men who cook twice a day.

Ex NL canceller , why water con full your eyes this morning.

No be me send you to make bread and fanta your favourite food now as you no get gas.

grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Stolen Mandate Eventually Found by helinues: 4:42pm On May 06, 2023
[quote author=Goodies1970 post=122969994][/quote]

You get mind gan..

Wait for it
Re: Stolen Mandate Eventually Found by press9jatv: 4:58pm On May 06, 2023
helinues:

Tinubu Supporters I Hope Ur Condition Get Better After The Swearing In

Because I know most Tinubu supporters like Helinues are unemployed or underemployed.

It reminds me of a friend an Hausafulani in Abuja. During the presidential election in 2015, he was so so passionate about the Buhari presidency even though he wasn't as toxic as this Tinubu supporters. Then, he had a 80k job but immediately after the swearing in same 2015 he somehow lost the job. I didn't know he lost his job but then he started avoiding me. I thought may be things started going good for him and he was snubbing me or something even though what I saw of him then we were in the same neighbourhood wasnt of affluence.

To summarize the story, he paid me a visit one day and was lambasting Buhari. So I asked to understand such change of tone to a man he adored that much? He narrated how he lost his job immediately after the swearing in and couldn't find any other meaningful job that he ended up with a 25k job. I didn't wanna laugh in front of him so I was consoling him that he would soon find something better.

My point, if u are supporting Tinubu because in ur heart, u feel Tinubu is the better candidate, good for u but if u re doing so on ethnic sentiments or considerations or because u re hating on some people...?

Copied
Re: Stolen Mandate Eventually Found by GeneralPula: 5:04pm On May 06, 2023
helinues:

Lamba Nanu is the best man for the Job..

He’s an experienced Sailor. He sailed more than 600 ships in 406BC..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stolen Mandate Eventually Found by helinues: 5:07pm On May 06, 2023
BaddestQueen:

Rule 2

Engrish don dey confuse this one. grin

Chai, ex NL canceller don turn to person wey dey do legbe legbe on NL

Again, O ma seh oo

Seh you go volunteer yourself make we go retrieve the stolen manhood or sorry mandate.. grin

1 Like

Re: Stolen Mandate Eventually Found by backtovillage: 5:10pm On May 06, 2023
I saw one missing mandate with Elon Musk. He promised to send on twitter. Elon said the mandate has "Peter Obi" written on it as twitter president.
Mind you a new twitter president has emerged, Peter Gregory Obi

1 Like

Re: Stolen Mandate Eventually Found by helinues: 5:10pm On May 06, 2023
BaddestQueen:

Rule 2

Oh I forgot, the just reported scam ad brought you here again .

Hahahahaha, that na testing of water
Re: Stolen Mandate Eventually Found by press9jatv: 5:21pm On May 06, 2023
helinues:

Very funny set of people, who have been knacking their heads on the wall for the past 4 years, we are just hoping you guys won't collapse before the next election as we are ready to run you guys down .

See the typical opposition copying and pasting gibberish.. So you can't even compose this on your own.

O ma seh oo
when’s your name going to enter the lists of APC concert in Abuja? I just dey laugh 😹. Keep deceiving yourself on nairaland. It’s your job to jump from one thread to another on this website. Oya do it without delay. 😹😹😹

1 Like

Re: Stolen Mandate Eventually Found by helinues: 5:25pm On May 06, 2023
press9jatv:
when’s your name going to enter the lists of APC concert in Abuja? I just dey laugh 😹. Keep deceiving yourself on nairaland. It’s your job to jump from one thread to another on this website. Oya do it without delay. 😹😹😹

Hahaha. Don't even have any affiliation with Apc nor any politicians in Nigeria.

As a patriot, it's normal responsible to take with ot without money.

We no be like una wey una support is all about what's in

1 Like

Re: Stolen Mandate Eventually Found by press9jatv: 6:21pm On May 06, 2023
helinues:

Hahaha. Don't even have any affiliation with Apc nor any politicians in Nigeria.

As a patriot, it's normal responsible to take with ot without money.

We no be like una wey una support is all about what's in
patriot where? A patriot don’t jump from one thread to another on nairaland. You are APC diehard supporter. Maybe I will send some screenshots to you to burst you of your patriot. Funny APC member on Nairaland. The man I recognise as patriot on nairaland is barrister fergie001. Very apt in his response and not jumping from one thread to another on nairaland. That’s patriot and not you that’s very biased in your comments. Definitely your own type of APC member is silent patriot 😆 😆. Keep on deceiving yourself.
Re: Stolen Mandate Eventually Found by helinues: 6:23pm On May 06, 2023
press9jatv:
patriot where? A patriot don’t jump from one thread to another on nairaland. You are APC diehard supporter. Maybe I will send some screenshots to you to burst you of your patriot. Funny APC member on Nairaland. The man I recognise as patriot on nairaland is barrister fergie001. Very apt in his response and not jumping from one thread to another on nairaland. That’s patriot and not you that’s very biased in your comments. Definitely your own type of APC member is silent patriot 😆 😆. Keep on deceiving yourself.

Very funny you.

When I first became active on this forum, I was attacked by the Apc supporters then because I was supporting and defending GEJ. Did that make me Pdp supporters?

I don't play opposition to the government, patriots don't do that.

You see the difference between me and your likes?

2 Likes

Re: Stolen Mandate Eventually Found by Whois(m): 7:37pm On May 06, 2023
This fake old man thinks he is funny undecided
Re: Stolen Mandate Eventually Found by press9jatv: 7:43pm On May 06, 2023
helinues:

Very funny you.

When I first became active on this forum, I was attacked by the Apc supporters then because I was supporting and defending GEJ. Did that make me Pdp supporters?

I don't play opposition to the government, patriots don't do that.

You see the difference between me and your likes?
Na lies you dey lie here, stop deceiving me and others. You are APC diehard supporter on nairaland. Jumping from one thread to another to the extent they have called you out over your propaganda on nairaland. Just keep it up with your propaganda, it will pay you one day.
Re: Stolen Mandate Eventually Found by helinues: 7:49pm On May 06, 2023
press9jatv:
Na lies you dey lie here, stop deceiving me and others. You are APC diehard supporter on nairaland. Jumping from one thread to another to the extent they have called you out over your propaganda on nairaland. Just keep it up with your propaganda, it will pay you one day.

A chronic liar will find it hard to believe others.

I still remember the then Apc supporters who used to attack me then, infact their attacks was coordinated.

A patriot won't care about party, the interest of the country first. Had Obi or Atiku won the election, I won't have a choice than to support them as the new president. What would I be opposing if I indeed care about the progress of the country

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

PEPT: They Have Started Campagn For Judgement / Tambuwal Loses Senate Minority Leader Post / Three Islamic Clerics Arrested For Allegedly Beheading Man In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.