Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,097 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Say A Prayer For This Man And His Team ( Picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Say A Prayer For This Man And His Team ( Picture) (2256 Views)

The Second Stanza Of The Nigerian National Anthem Is A Prayer For The Youths. / Bayo Omoboriowo Visits Aro Long Juju Tourist Site In Abia With His Team (Photos) / Orji Kalu And His Team Dressed To Receive President Buhari Is Aba(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Say A Prayer For This Man And His Team ( Picture) by Feintline: 9:08pm On May 21, 2023
I Pray and declare victory upon victory
I Pray for divine protection
I Pray for sound health
I Pray for more wealth
I Pray for more strength
I Pray for more wisdom
I Pray for more favor upon favor with God and man.
I Pray for fresh grace.
I Pray for greater confusion upon confusion upon all against him and all that have made themselves enemies of the new Nigeria.
Every gang up against , they collaspe up in themselves in the name of Jesus.

A new Nigeria is POSSIBLE.
PODATTI IS COMING.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say A Prayer For This Man And His Team ( Picture) by Dubetex96(m): 9:14pm On May 21, 2023
Obi will succeed regardless

13 Likes

Re: Say A Prayer For This Man And His Team ( Picture) by lexylaw09: 9:33pm On May 21, 2023
May sense return to him and his Obidients

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say A Prayer For This Man And His Team ( Picture) by DMerciful(m): 9:33pm On May 21, 2023
Obi will win at the Supreme Court

6 Likes

Re: Say A Prayer For This Man And His Team ( Picture) by demmie1: 9:52pm On May 21, 2023
Does he need deliverance?
Re: Say A Prayer For This Man And His Team ( Picture) by flokii: 10:09pm On May 21, 2023
The mumu thinks Nigeria (36 States + FCT) is same as tiny Anambra where he got backdoor court ruling to become governor. He lost the entire North, managed to win only 1 State out of 6 in South West yet claims he won the election. Jobless man and a time waster.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say A Prayer For This Man And His Team ( Picture) by clearcrystal: 10:31pm On May 21, 2023
[quote author=Feintline post=123282140][/quote]

Why not pray for yourself first.
You need it more
Re: Say A Prayer For This Man And His Team ( Picture) by sirchim(m): 10:39pm On May 21, 2023
Ameen
Re: Say A Prayer For This Man And His Team ( Picture) by MrBiGGEST(m): 11:26pm On May 21, 2023
Save the prayer for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Say A Prayer For This Man And His Team ( Picture) by SwissMass: 11:55pm On May 21, 2023
He shall reap the fruits of his labour what he did in Anambra, in Nigeria with Goodluck Jonathan, azu river, unknown known ESN gunmen, insulting of Wole, Soyinka, pastor Kumuyi, Adefarasin, Adeboye, Fela Kuti, Ooni of any other people that he refused to condemn he will reap the fruits

2 Likes

Re: Say A Prayer For This Man And His Team ( Picture) by yarimo(m): 1:38am On May 22, 2023
I pray UK immigration to re arrest him immediately

Re: Say A Prayer For This Man And His Team ( Picture) by plumcomm: 2:21am On May 22, 2023
Sane Nigerians rejects the structure of stagnation and poverty,we uphold the structure of prosperity and development.we can't be living 1999 in 2023.

1 Like

Re: Say A Prayer For This Man And His Team ( Picture) by Chuksyno(m): 3:36am On May 22, 2023
yarimo:
I pray UK immigration to re arrest him immediately
Your prayer isn't enough, add fasting join. Mbok!
Re: Say A Prayer For This Man And His Team ( Picture) by IVORY2009(m): 4:07am On May 22, 2023
By law, from the 29th of May Obi is the president

1 Like

Re: Say A Prayer For This Man And His Team ( Picture) by lonecatt(m): 4:22am On May 22, 2023
inec must provide peter obi 100% electoral documents he needs to prove his case else the 60days given is trash.
you cannot ask him to go to court and be dragging feet like an unserious camel

1 Like

Re: Say A Prayer For This Man And His Team ( Picture) by Sonyboom: 4:28am On May 22, 2023
Say prayer for Obi Pandora criminal

[quote author=Feintline post=123282140][/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Say A Prayer For This Man And His Team ( Picture) by shortgun(m): 8:54am On May 22, 2023
flokii:
The mumu thinks Nigeria (36 States + FCT) is same as tiny Anambra where he got backdoor court ruling to become governor. He lost the entire North, managed to win only 1 State out of 6 in South West yet claims he won the election. Jobless man and a time waster.
When the votes of labour party fraudulently given to Tinubu are deducted and given to the rightful owner we know who the true winner of the election is.

1 Like

Re: Say A Prayer For This Man And His Team ( Picture) by manfronthesky: 9:22am On May 22, 2023
O God HELP HIM to succeed in this battle
Re: Say A Prayer For This Man And His Team ( Picture) by MrPOTUS: 11:31am On May 22, 2023
undecided

I don't care about all these politicians.

My prayer is, as Tinubu is d official president, may God put it in his heart to work.

And if Obi reclaims his mandate, may God also put it in his heart to work.

I no dey for all these hype of any politician, na over-hype buhari take destroy Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Say A Prayer For This Man And His Team ( Picture) by Maize247(f): 11:39am On May 22, 2023
I pray He will surely become the president of IPOB one day

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Will Not Be That Igbo Guy / Ibb, Never Again! / Toyin Agbetu's Campaign In D U.k.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.