Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,812 members, 7,827,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Which Android Phone Is Okay For 70k Budget? - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Android Phone Is Okay For 70k Budget? (27737 Views)

Which Android Phone Can I Afford With 20,000? / What's The Best Phone I Can Get With 70k Budget? / Pls With 50k To 70k Budget, Whch Phone Should I Buy? Ur Kind Advice Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Android Phone Is Okay For 70k Budget? by bobo65(m): 5:28pm On May 07, 2023
chariisGRACE:

You'll hardly get a brand new phone that will serve you well for that amount.

So, check bobo65 here on Nairaland. He sells Old Flagship phones that will serve you better than any brand new phone you'll get for that 70k.

I got my phone (LG G7 ThinQ) from him. The phone was shipped to me here in Port Harcourt from Lagos in less than 24hrs.

Thanks boss

1 Like

Re: Which Android Phone Is Okay For 70k Budget? by Dexy4yah(m): 5:28pm On May 07, 2023
JobNeededUrgent:
how much
80k depending on your location
Re: Which Android Phone Is Okay For 70k Budget? by Cheezzyy: 5:46pm On May 07, 2023
JobNeededUrgent:
it has just 3,500 mAh thus the battery isn't strong
go for the latest spark series. Spark 10c. You'd enjoy it
Re: Which Android Phone Is Okay For 70k Budget? by Cheezzyy: 5:49pm On May 07, 2023
JobNeededUrgent:
can I get this brand at easybuy and pay with installment?
yes. I think you can get any of Tecno phones with EasyBuy and pay in installment
Re: Which Android Phone Is Okay For 70k Budget? by JobNeededUrgent: 5:57pm On May 07, 2023
Cheezzyy:
yes. I think you can get any of Tecno phones with EasyBuy and pay in installment
I have Just 25k to start the initial payment but will use just two months to pay off.
hope they agree to this
Re: Which Android Phone Is Okay For 70k Budget? by JobNeededUrgent: 6:03pm On May 07, 2023
Cheezzyy:
go for the latest spark series. Spark 10c. You'd enjoy it
just googled it.
it's beautiful and also 128gb ram is a plus.
abeg how much is it?
it shouldn't be above 70k o cos that's my budget range.
hope easybuy has it cos I'm a salary earner
Re: Which Android Phone Is Okay For 70k Budget? by OnGod5686: 6:15pm On May 07, 2023
Bought one shit pova for my Mum last year and it worked for 2 days. Techno na shit phone.
Fonjewel0:
Try the Pova Neo.

Anything Pova na battery confirmed!

2 Likes

Re: Which Android Phone Is Okay For 70k Budget? by XcepXlargeGlory: 6:15pm On May 07, 2023
I was told it's not available in the market, do you know a reliable place one can get it?
paulhunter:
Buy Tecno Camon 12Pro and thank me later
Re: Which Android Phone Is Okay For 70k Budget? by VillageGuyArts1(m): 6:31pm On May 07, 2023
jephito:
Please I need advice on the best phone I can get for 70 to 80k. My specification is basically durability, strong battery and good camera.

I am currently using Samsung S8.

Buy the Huawei y9 2019 on Jumia. Goes for less than 70k.
Re: Which Android Phone Is Okay For 70k Budget? by nex(m): 6:47pm On May 07, 2023
I currently use a Samsung A03 Core which I bought last year November after my main phone was stolen. I got it for exactly N70,000 but I don't know the current price.

It has 2GB RAM, 32GB storage
4G network
Battery is 5000mAh
8MP Camera
Dual SIM (nano)

I'm a very rugged user when it comes to items like phones, so I'm impressed that this has lasted more than 6 months without a case.

See more of what GSM Arena has to say about it:

https://m.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_a03_core-11215.php

Re: Which Android Phone Is Okay For 70k Budget? by papamodico: 7:01pm On May 07, 2023
jephito:
Please I need advice on the best phone I can get for 70 to 80k. My specification is basically durability, strong battery and good camera.

I am currently using Samsung S8.
My brother, why not go for a lower price phone for you to save money for other things
Re: Which Android Phone Is Okay For 70k Budget? by nex(m): 7:03pm On May 07, 2023
bunminikan:
Samsung galaxy A03 core.
Best for that budget.

Best option. I use the same phone.

Re: Which Android Phone Is Okay For 70k Budget? by Berrityga: 7:15pm On May 07, 2023
pocohantas:
Mobile Gadgets are so expensive these days.
Salary earners would make provision for 6 months to a year before they can buy midrange devices. But these small kids without jobs be flaunting iPhones with multiple cameras.

Find any budget Samsung or Redmi and buy.
Don't be tempted to buy a used 64GB iPhone 7.
what's wrong with iPhone7??
Re: Which Android Phone Is Okay For 70k Budget? by Idarachris84: 7:42pm On May 07, 2023
OnGod5686:
Bought one shit pova for my Mum last year and it worked for 2 days. Techno na shit phone.

No! Can't be the Pova Neo bro!
You must have gotten your momma a touch light and didn't even know!

Stop spreading lies!

I can smell it all over you.
Re: Which Android Phone Is Okay For 70k Budget? by DeGLORIOUS: 9:10pm On May 07, 2023
pocohantas:
Mobile Gadgets are so expensive these days.
Salary earners would make provision for 6 months to a year before they can buy midrange devices. But these small kids without jobs be flaunting iPhones with multiple cameras.

Find any budget Samsung or Redmi and buy.
Don't be tempted to buy a used 64GB iPhone 7.
I am currently using Redmi 9c. I will hardly recommend that brand to anyone. It hangs like hell. The phone is good, the battery is OK. At times I hardly pick up calls because the call will not appear even when it is ringing. It is after the call has ended before I will see missed and then call back. If you operate that phone while under the sun for 10 t0 20 minutes, you will testify.

2 Likes

Re: Which Android Phone Is Okay For 70k Budget? by DeGLORIOUS: 9:16pm On May 07, 2023
Stevenson20:
Go for Redmi 9 or anything Redmi
Mmmm I don't know Wether mine different from the one you are recommending. I currently redmi 9c. The phone is good, the battery is OK but it hangs like hell. That phone and itel I don't know which one dey hang pass. At times I can't pick up calls until it enters missed calls.
Re: Which Android Phone Is Okay For 70k Budget? by pocohantas(f): 9:22pm On May 07, 2023
DeGLORIOUS:
Mmmm I don't know Wether mine different from the one you are recommending. I currently redmi 9c. The phone is good, the battery is OK but it hangs like hell. That phone and itel I don't know which one dey hang pass. At times I can't pick up calls until it enters missed calls.

Lol @ Itel. Any phone that can be compared to itel is a mini-bomb. I am surprised to see this...

DeGLORIOUS:
I am currently using Redmi 9c. I will hardly recommend that brand to anyone. It hangs like hell. The phone is good, the battery is OK. At times I hardly pick up calls because the call will not appear even when it is ringing. It is after the call has ended before I will see missed and then call back. If you operate that phone while under the sun for 10 t0 20 minutes, you will testify.

I only added it as second option to Samsung given that it is highly rated on these streets. Left to myself, I won't buy or use any android device outside Samsung and Pixel.
Re: Which Android Phone Is Okay For 70k Budget? by GloriousGbola: 9:27pm On May 07, 2023
pocohantas:

Lol @ Itel. Any phone that can be compared to itel is a mini-bomb. I am surprised to see this...

I only added it as second option to Samsung given that it is highly rated on these streets. Left to myself, I won't buy or use any android device outside Samsung and Pixel.

This may be why apple is so hard and mean about third party repairs of their devices. All you need is an improperly refurb phone and you will have a terrible experience where you will put the blame on the phone when the actual unknown issue is one cheape part replacement.

Saying this because whole I don't have a redmi, I usually hear good things about them.

1 Like

Re: Which Android Phone Is Okay For 70k Budget? by DaveHarry(m): 9:40pm On May 07, 2023
I have a fairly used Tecno le6. 5gb ram, 64gb ROM extendable. Less than a year old. Everything working fine. you will be satisfied with product. 85K negotiable
Re: Which Android Phone Is Okay For 70k Budget? by VicThory(m): 9:52pm On May 07, 2023
chariisGRACE:

It is twice better than any phone of 70k you have in mind.
Just got it last week. Still a bit skeptical about it.
Re: Which Android Phone Is Okay For 70k Budget? by patorial(m): 10:44pm On May 07, 2023
The only android phone such amount will buy for you is itel A 60 which is at 60k.
Re: Which Android Phone Is Okay For 70k Budget? by fidtopade: 10:53pm On May 07, 2023
Me too
Re: Which Android Phone Is Okay For 70k Budget? by Zeejohnson: 1:50am On May 08, 2023
Go for Nokia C30. Battery na till thy kingdom come
Re: Which Android Phone Is Okay For 70k Budget? by Olatrent: 4:51am On May 08, 2023
Increase ur budget
Re: Which Android Phone Is Okay For 70k Budget? by Lemino(m): 5:30am On May 08, 2023
Samsung A14 is d best out there.
Re: Which Android Phone Is Okay For 70k Budget? by eyeses: 5:50am On May 08, 2023
If you ever considered upping your budget you could always get the Spark 10c, it's about 87,500.
Re: Which Android Phone Is Okay For 70k Budget? by OnGod5686: 8:29am On May 08, 2023
Bro! I am not lying….techno is a crappy shit
Idarachris84:

No! Can't be the Pova Neo bro!
You must have gotten your momma a touch light and didn't even know!

Stop spreading lies!

I can smell it all over you.
Re: Which Android Phone Is Okay For 70k Budget? by Lamanii22(f): 9:50am On May 08, 2023
Ijoba85:
Please help me with a token of the 70k for my final year school project , and God will multiply that amount abundantly

I currently need this amount for my final year project too 😂

1 Like

Re: Which Android Phone Is Okay For 70k Budget? by yemi1504: 10:39am On May 08, 2023
Dwightventures:

Upgrade to 8+ or 9+. I have both within your budget but they have cosmetic imperfections. USA used

How much for them each and their memory variants sir?
Re: Which Android Phone Is Okay For 70k Budget? by Dwightventures(m): 10:50am On May 08, 2023
yemi1504:

How much for them each and their memory variants sir?

https://www.nairaland.com/7255494/american-phones-tablets-sale-varying
Re: Which Android Phone Is Okay For 70k Budget? by yemi1504: 11:05am On May 08, 2023
Re: Which Android Phone Is Okay For 70k Budget? by Stevenson20: 8:48am On May 09, 2023
DeGLORIOUS:

I am still using Redmi 9 I bought 2½ years ago, it's still working perfectly well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NOVA Y70: Huawei Launches Its Entry-level Phone With The Longest Battery Life / Breaking: Video Calls Are Going Live In Whatsapp. Updated / Which Phone Are You Currently Using?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.