Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,781 members, 7,817,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Ekwerenmadu: Nigerian Judiciary Almost Impossible To Be Transparent - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekwerenmadu: Nigerian Judiciary Almost Impossible To Be Transparent (216 Views)

Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour: Pray For The Nigerian Judiciary In The Next 2-3 Weeks / Supreme Court Nullifies Kenyan Election; All Eyes On Nigerian Judiciary (video) / Sen Ekwerenmadu,his Dying Daughter And The Ogoni Fraudster, David Wamini (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekwerenmadu: Nigerian Judiciary Almost Impossible To Be Transparent by BERNIMOORE: 10:19am On May 06, 2023
A house divided among itself cannot stand

Judiciary in Nigeria is a Mockery of its profession....compared to the UK and other African countries
If Ekweremadu case happens to be tried in Nigeria, it is as good as lost....A Judge that you think should be above all reproach will Deliberately entertain Irrelevant Applications from distractors to halt Justice.... Adjournment upon Adjournment would have kill the case

Today when Nigerian Lawyers are Reading law sections and subsections louder & louder in court, Just cover your ears and pretend he is not making sense Its called SakaMaje .... Because they're wasting your time and it doest stop manipulation by 97% corrupt judges spread over the country.... Until Judiciary purge itself nobody will take them serious again

3 Likes

Re: Ekwerenmadu: Nigerian Judiciary Almost Impossible To Be Transparent by donbachi(m): 11:01am On May 06, 2023
Ibori was found not guilty in Nigeria of any corruption charges.but, pleaded guilty in UK.if dis matter happen in naija.dat boy fit dey jail by now

3 Likes

Re: Ekwerenmadu: Nigerian Judiciary Almost Impossible To Be Transparent by Jostoman: 11:20am On May 06, 2023
Nigeria Judiciary needs to wake UP and Stand on their Feet.
Re: Ekwerenmadu: Nigerian Judiciary Almost Impossible To Be Transparent by Lionstep: 12:23pm On May 06, 2023
Nigeria is a failed state, I mean no part of Nigeria is working at all, is it the police? or the army or even the boys scout is not even functioning well, each time I look at this country I just shake head and hope my head no go fall comot one day, Nigeria should be an institution where people comes to study corruptions so to stop it in future

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Did Tinubu And Kwakwanso Discuss In France? / BREAKING: Court Nullifies Alex Otti’s Candidature, All Labour Party Candidates I / Breaking: Seun Kuti Released On Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.