Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,432 members, 7,815,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Latest Scam: Battle Steed And LT Wallet - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Latest Scam: Battle Steed And LT Wallet (1764 Views)

What Is LT Wallet And How Can I Benefit From Its Airdrop? / LT WALLET - Free $137 Airdrop / With N2m Initial Deposit,own Your Affordable Home With Broadstone Properties Lt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Latest Scam: Battle Steed And LT Wallet by mattjoe(m): 11:02am On May 06, 2023
The above mentioned (Battle Steed and LT Wallet) which claim to be AI Trading platforms are scam.

1. They'll give you Airdrop worth $645 to begin with.
2. Then they'll ask you to fund a minimum of $100 to unlock the Airdrop.
3. They keep increasing the interest rate to encourage more investors.
4. They claim they'd list on Binance May 26th, 2023 but they are neither listed on Coinmarketcap or Coingecko.
5. On their website they claim to be partners with Binance and some other reputable companies but I verified from Binance Twitter support today that they don't know them.

Presently LT Wallet has moved all funds to their private wallet leaving investors with mere numbers adding up on their app. These earnings are not real. If you doubt me copy the wallet address they gave you and scan it on tronscan.org. You'll find your wallet is empty even if you have a billion dollars on it. It's gone. Every withdrawal made since April will remain pending as the original funds are no longer there.

Unfortunately I've been a victim of LT Wallet and want to send this warning to Battle Steed users to withdraw their money while they still can. I tried to warn people on their Telegram group but my both accounts got banned.

Below are their website;
1. battlesteed.ai
2. ltwallet.online

If you are also a victim of this scam you can report the case to Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) under the FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION https://complaint.ic3.gov/

4 Likes

Re: Latest Scam: Battle Steed And LT Wallet by Reggaemich(m): 6:25pm On May 08, 2023
Nice one man

Thanks for sharing

(1) (Reply)

Learn, Earn And Teach Others(nairalander's Giveback To Knowledge Received Here) / Partnership In Cheap Quality Kerosine Supply Or Redistribution / Luvwealth (financial Freedom Site)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.