Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Tinubu Supporters I Hope Ur Condition Get Better After The Swearing In - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Supporters I Hope Ur Condition Get Better After The Swearing In (447 Views)

Buhari’s Speech At The Swearing-In Of Kayode Ariwoola As Acting CJN (Full Text) / President Buhari At The Swearing-In Of Adamu As APC National Chairman (Photos) / Dimeji Bankole To Supporters: I Have Joined APC, Pray For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Supporters I Hope Ur Condition Get Better After The Swearing In by Chimok: 4:39pm On May 06, 2023
Because I know most Tinubu supporters like Helinues are unemployed or underemployed.
It reminds me of a friend an Hausafulani in Abuja. During the presidential election in 2015, he was so so passionate about the Buhari presidency even though he wasn't as toxic as this Tinubu supporters. Then, he had a 80k job but immediately after the swearing in same 2015 he somehow lost the job. I didn't know he lost his job but then he started avoiding me. I thought may be things started going good for him and he was snubbing me or something even though what I saw of him then we were in the same neighbourhood wasnt of affluence.
To summarize the story, he paid me a visit one day and was lambasting Buhari. So I asked to understand such change of tone to a man he adored that much? He narrated how he lost his job immediately after the swearing in and couldn't find any other meaningful job that he ended up with a 25k job. I didn't wanna laugh in front of him so I was consoling him that he would soon find something better.

My point, if u are supporting Tinubu because in ur heart, u feel Tinubu is the better candidate, good for u but if u re doing so on ethnic sentiments or considerations or because u re hating on some people...?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporters I Hope Ur Condition Get Better After The Swearing In by helinues: 4:42pm On May 06, 2023
Pastor Odumeje will be having a special deliverance on this Sunday. You are cordially invited

grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Supporters I Hope Ur Condition Get Better After The Swearing In by Chimok: 4:43pm On May 06, 2023
helinues:
Pastor Odumeje will be having a special deliverance on this Sunday. You are cordially invited

grin
Ogbeni ur own case don even tire human pastors
Re: Tinubu Supporters I Hope Ur Condition Get Better After The Swearing In by helinues: 4:57pm On May 06, 2023
Chimok:
Ogbeni ur own case don even tire human pastors

So as devil don't even know what to do about your case as it's so annoying

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporters I Hope Ur Condition Get Better After The Swearing In by LeoDeKing: 5:08pm On May 06, 2023
1. I support Tinubu because of his past achievement as the governor of Lagos State. And I strongly believe he will repeat the same for Nigeria as a whole.

2. I support Tinubu because of his tribe. Yes, because of his tribe, that's my choice and I'm entitled to it, kill yourself if that hurts you. cool

3. I support Tinubu so that nattering nitwits and headless mobs continue their songs which are melodious to my ears. Yes, that's what I want. Mods can ban me for this, no problem.

But as for my condition getting better after Tinubu's swearing in, only God can determine that with certainty. But what I know for sure is that the condition of Anambrarians moved from bad to worse after Peter Obituary's 8 years as the states' governor.

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporters I Hope Ur Condition Get Better After The Swearing In by Jennymine(f): 5:10pm On May 06, 2023
Abi?
Re: Tinubu Supporters I Hope Ur Condition Get Better After The Swearing In by hedonido: 5:21pm On May 06, 2023
I'm already patiently waiting to deal with those of them in my path. Even some so-called 'friends', mostly of the oily stock, would smell their anuses.

Fools who have no access to government patronage, even under their Tinubu, would be shouting themselves hoarse in support.

Waiting to see how every Yoruba (Muslim) graduate would get jobs at CBN or NNPC, or even get contracts from government under Tinubu. They will meet us here and I would be at my unforgiving best.
Re: Tinubu Supporters I Hope Ur Condition Get Better After The Swearing In by helinues: 5:49pm On May 06, 2023
PoliciaNLand:
[/b]

Rule 2
tribal slurs

Engrish don dey confuse you Ex NL canceller

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Supporters I Hope Ur Condition Get Better After The Swearing In by GeneralPula: 5:50pm On May 06, 2023
E pain this Op sote, he had to write 18 paragraphs..

The kind checkmate wey tinubu supporters dey give una Dey bring in serious Pain & Agony..

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Supporters I Hope Ur Condition Get Better After The Swearing In by pquaver(m): 5:52pm On May 06, 2023
Chimok:
Because I know most Tinubu supporters like Helinues are unemployed or underemployed.
It reminds me of a friend an Hausafulani in Abuja. During the presidential election in 2015, he was so so passionate about the Buhari presidency even though he wasn't as toxic as this Tinubu supporters. Then, he had a 80k job but immediately after the swearing in same 2015 he somehow lost the job. I didn't know he lost his job but then he started avoiding me. I thought may be things started going good for him and he was snubbing me or something even though what I saw of him then we were in the same neighbourhood wasnt of affluence.
To summarize the story, he paid me a visit one day and was lambasting Buhari. So I asked to understand such change of tone to a man he adored that much? He narrated how he lost his job immediately after the swearing in and couldn't find any other meaningful job that he ended up with a 25k job. I didn't wanna laugh in front of him so I was consoling him that he would soon find something better.

My point, if u are supporting Tinubu because in ur heart, u feel Tinubu is the better candidate, good for u but if u re doing so on ethnic sentiments or considerations or because u re hating on some people...?

Yes ooo everyone in Anambra are gainfully employed after 8 years of obi.. Unemployment in Anambra is 0%..Obi is a messiah.. I dont know why someone will support Tinubu sef.. Dont they want all Nigerians to be gainfully employed like everone in Anambra?

What do i know sef!!!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporters I Hope Ur Condition Get Better After The Swearing In by samijet: 8:12pm On May 06, 2023
How is that your problem? Is tinubu supporters condition your condition?
Re: Tinubu Supporters I Hope Ur Condition Get Better After The Swearing In by darkwan: 8:17pm On May 06, 2023
stfu....!!
Re: Tinubu Supporters I Hope Ur Condition Get Better After The Swearing In by darkwan: 8:18pm On May 06, 2023
helinues:

So as devil don't even know what to do about your case as it's so annoying

abi....everybody is tired of their case....
Re: Tinubu Supporters I Hope Ur Condition Get Better After The Swearing In by Akungitit: 8:21pm On May 06, 2023
Don't worry,our condition is already better before the swearing in of the president elect.
Just seeing IPOB people crying everyday has made me happy.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Supporters I Hope Ur Condition Get Better After The Swearing In by obi2eze: 8:23pm On May 06, 2023
helinues:

grin

grin

Very true sir. When is Tinubu's deliverance from drugs trafficking coming up?

(1) (Reply)

Media Only Reporting Buhari Corruptions 18 Days To Handover / LP Lamidi Apapa's Faction Fights Akin Osuntokun At Presidential Tribunal (VID) / My Worrisome Encounter With Former Gov's Son At The Tribunal - Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.