Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,538 members, 7,837,071 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Governor Badaru Of Jigawa Thanks Wike For 2023 Elections (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Badaru Of Jigawa Thanks Wike For 2023 Elections (video) (294 Views)

Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) / Jigawa Governor, Badaru Receives COVID-19 Vaccine (Photo) / 'Thanks': Wike’s Response To Atiku’s Congratulatory Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Badaru Of Jigawa Thanks Wike For 2023 Elections (video) by Saskay44: 10:25pm On May 06, 2023
Governor Badaru of Jigawa - When wike said he would steal Rivers state vote and deliver it to APC I kept wondering how he would do that because we have never secured 25 percent in Rivers state before..

Take a look at Nyesom Wike reaction

Badaru equally assured him when Tinubu Is sworn in he is going to give him full Presidential backing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3kO4KsbBGk

See as wike humble when they cast am🤣🤣

Re: Governor Badaru Of Jigawa Thanks Wike For 2023 Elections (video) by yarimo(m): 11:16pm On May 06, 2023
Thank you WIKE the commander general of PDP grin
Re: Governor Badaru Of Jigawa Thanks Wike For 2023 Elections (video) by Felabrity: 11:27pm On May 06, 2023
Wike that was wishing the ground should open up and swallow him

Bro was like: "who ask you these questions, you want cast me angry angry
Re: Governor Badaru Of Jigawa Thanks Wike For 2023 Elections (video) by TakeNigeriaBack: 1:51am On May 07, 2023
coolijhyuidfxdf

(1) (Reply)

Most Unacceptable’ — Peter Obi Says People Disguising As His Supporters To Insul / Lamide Apapa Was Afraid To Leave The Court Room, Video / We Are Very Much Busy With Planning Of My Inauguration - The Kangaroo Judgement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.