Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,442 members, 7,846,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:57 AM

Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP (35133 Views)

Cyril Rama Re-Elected As South African President, Win With Absolute Majority / First Two Muslim Women Elected To US Congress (photos) / Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by SpatialKing(m): 7:07pm On May 07, 2023
Segzy19:
At least yorubas are not running to South east like you and your parents ran to Lagos for survival.

We are everywhere...
Even in Sudan
So calm down
At least we don't usually claim south east is heaven

I wonder why you guys can't stay in Lagos why go to London?
Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:08pm On May 07, 2023
bionixs:
oga lie. Meanwhile, lagos should not be like Ondo your state. It is a city where everyone should have opportunity to try their popularity as co contributors in development.

So sad people would come from Kwara , ondo , oyo , ogun, claiming Lagos . Shi shi dey no dey contribute
so people don't contribute in Kano the commercial capital of the North?? Why Don't some pple try what they exhibit in Lagos in Kano...?? Nigeria isn't even using residence but origin yet some of u just have disgusting entitlement mentality...
Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by Espelbengz(m): 7:10pm On May 07, 2023
Lagos practices the best model of democracy in Nigeria! It's obvious you are speaking out of sentiments, (we know why) or you have known that Lagos is the only state with non indigenes as commissioners, councilors, assembly members, fed rep members etc.. so u see my dear brother, this your assertion is very untrue!!!

Isobug:
Had it be in Nigeria those that think Lagos is Luxembourg will use bigotry and propaganda to subdue this man and call him IPOB abi IPOD just to paint him black in the eyes of those with majority votes
Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by Impecca(m): 7:13pm On May 07, 2023
UK
pquaver:

If he was in Nigeria he will be telling fulani to leave his land
Fulani herdsman spotted. They kill for living
Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by VEHINTOLAR: 7:15pm On May 07, 2023
Isobug:
Had it be in Nigeria those that think Lagos is Luxembourg will use bigotry and propaganda to subdue this man and call him IPOB abi IPOD just to paint him black in the eyes of those with majority votes

Hypocrite,how do you guys treat non natives in alaigbo ? Do they (non indigenes) even stand any chance ? It is none of your f ucking business whatever the owners of the land think of their own land ! You guys obviously, are still in severe pains because your evil agenda for Lagos was thwarted by the Yoruba people !

LAGOS IS YORUBA LAND,nothing can change that fact. Go and develop your Arochukwu or Abagana and name it Paris or London,we don't give a f uck about that !
Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by Segzy19: 7:23pm On May 07, 2023
That shouldn't be your headache. You people should stay and develop your home and stop running everywhere like fugitives.
By the way the Londoners are not complaining and we ain't constituting nuisance like you and people do here in Lagos... Remember, you guys can't survive in your land except your run to Lagos to make it....
As I type, your remaining brothers and sisters are on the queue at the Lagos park waiting to enter overnight bus to come to Lagos like you also did...

SpatialKing:

We are everywhere...
Even in Sudan
So calm down
At least we don't usually claim south east is heaven

I wonder why you guys can't stay in Lagos why go to London?
Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by goodnessme1(f): 7:25pm On May 07, 2023
Saga16:

Why don't you win nationally?

grin
Because we don't play politics of hate like you people.
Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by SpatialKing(m): 7:26pm On May 07, 2023
Segzy19:
That shouldn't be your headache. You people should stay and develop your home and stop running everywhere like fugitives.
By the way the Londoners are not complaining and we ain't constituting nuisance like you and people do here in Lagos... Remember, you guys can't survive in your land except your run to Lagos to make it....
As I type, your remaining brothers and sisters are on the queue at the Lagos park waiting to enter overnight bus to come to Lagos like you also did...

We are everywhere
Just like MTN

But guys that claim Lagos is Yorubas heaven
Can't even survive there...
Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by Saga16: 7:28pm On May 07, 2023
goodnessme1:

You even know your problem sef.

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by nomolos92: 7:28pm On May 07, 2023
DevilsEqual:

Same East where the my States first Lady Betty Anyanwu wasn't even allowed to pick a ticket to contest cause she's married to a Yoruba Gov?

Same East where Obi sacked Non-indigenes in anambra civil service?

Same East where Bianca wasn't allowed to contest in Anambra cause she's from Enugu??

Omo...Una be confirm hypocrites o

Whereas,in Lagos they've had igbos in elected positions multiple times.....Kindly mention a non-igbo person that has ever held an elected post in the SE since 1999

You DevilsEqual that are always afraid to travel grin grin
Dey play
Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by blacknp(m): 7:40pm On May 07, 2023
DevilsEqual:

Same East where the my States first Lady Betty Anyanwu wasn't even allowed to pick a ticket to contest cause she's married to a Yoruba Gov?

Same East where Bianca wasn't allowed to contest in Anambra cause she's from Enugu??

Whereas,in Lagos they've had igbos in elected positions multiple times.....Kindly mention a non-igbo person that has ever held an elected post in the SE since 1999
You are correct, Number 1 confirmed Hypocrites.
Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by blacknp(m): 7:41pm On May 07, 2023
goodnessme1:
Keep deceiving yourself, the number 1 Nigerian tribe known for wailing, all though they constitute a major majority of the citizens in the Zoo Republic.
Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by obyno82: 7:49pm On May 07, 2023
IbadeHQ:

Give us 2 names of outsiders that occupied elective positions in the east? or are they not living there? You guys are just hipocrites, I swear. The bullshit you won't allow on your sad yeast is what you're proposing in other places.

Stop playing gaslighting games here. You made an allegation and I asked you to show me proof, and you want to throw my question back at me in another version.
Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by obyno82: 7:50pm On May 07, 2023
Airlord2030:
my guy shut up there. you have nothing to say...

show us just one non igbo political holder in your afghaneastern and stop blabbing upandan

Oga shut up abeg stop playing games and telling lies.
Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by obyno82: 7:52pm On May 07, 2023
IgboSomalia:

Lolz. Look at this fool.
Track me, I no dey hide. I can give you my address, phone and email if you want. Shebi na ipob member you be, DSS will gun you down, I assure you.

Shebi Lagos is no man's land. Them no born you well to try nonsense in this Lagos. You fools will collect terribly.

Oga keep making mouth like I told you, you cannot even stand to my face and tell me this nonsense. Your digital footprint can make you get tracked so no wahala, when it happens don't say you were not warned.
Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by Charlie2020(f): 8:06pm On May 07, 2023
Saga16:

Why don't you win nationally?

grin
I'm sure you know the answer to this your question
Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by Charlie2020(f): 8:08pm On May 07, 2023
No one is talking about his dreadlocks. If it were here where geriantocracy is practiced, they would have labelled him childish and irresponsible
Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by Airlord2030: 8:10pm On May 07, 2023
obyno82:

Oga shut up abeg stop playing games and telling lies.
osu shut up
Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by Tzar(m): 8:18pm On May 07, 2023
As long as a Yoruba man cannot be your governor in the SE, and Igbo continue to voice resentment against Yorubas, only in your dream will you ever get our support.
We will reward you good for good and bad for bad!
Isobug:
Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by NwaliE01: 8:32pm On May 07, 2023
Nigerians have been brain washed to believe their messiah will come from individual tribes.

Our major challenge after religion is lack of trust for one another, because we don't have a workable law to guide and tame our excessess.
Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by kingsclass: 8:36pm On May 07, 2023
DevilsEqual:

You are a bloody liar, your propaganda is dead on arrival.
Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by Chykes403: 9:03pm On May 07, 2023
Congrats my brother. More wins.

If he had contested in his state in nigeria now, some block headed people in his village will not allow him because of one stupid reason or the other. Let him go and conquer in UK jaree smiley
Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by Shikini: 9:05pm On May 07, 2023
Congrats
Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by Poleski: 9:18pm On May 07, 2023
He's lucky it wasn't Lagos, tribal bigots would have told him to go back his land and rig him out.
Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by WilsonBright935: 9:34pm On May 07, 2023
Ifyman:

Amala...that is why you guys will never learn.

Isi ewu..... Chief learned
Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by WilsonBright935: 9:36pm On May 07, 2023
bionixs:
you didn’t make sense. Your comment has no head or tail

Oga... I won't argue with you until you explain to me how UK election is done. Cuz Una go juz dey yarn dust for mouth
Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by owem19(m): 9:47pm On May 07, 2023
grin guy Man
OloyeVIII:

No be who get the conscience first!..you dey whine me?
Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 10:14pm On May 07, 2023
Saga16:
In the east, they won't even allow a foreigner fill form.
Na in a teach us, make ins watch ad see how e go dey play out d's time around
Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by GoodCane: 10:35pm On May 07, 2023
Iykenuwa:

When you make statements like these, how do you expect the Yorubas that supported Peter Obi and Labour Party to feel?

Are there not Igbo people that refused to support Obi and Labour Party?

We need to stop these generalisation.

Dude, I didn't talk about Peter obi here because am not Igbo.

My question is "why does anyone who supports LP or Obi be tagged an Igbo man or an ipob? Oga I'm from Edo state and I have been tagged an Igbo man and ipob several times here by the Yorubas simply because the SS, most esp we binis supported Obi. Why calling us ipob or Igbos when we have no relation with the Igbos?

Can't you See it's plain stupidity? Dude tell the Yorubas to get rid of their tribal bigots first before we can take them serious

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by GoodCane: 10:39pm On May 07, 2023
pquaver:

Trueif tge guy was in Nigeria, he would have been killing Fulanis telling them to leave igboland... Thank God for uk ooo

Same way the Yorubas killed the Igbos and burnt their shops telling them to leave Yorubaland, and go to their villages. Thank God for UK bro!
Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by GoodCane: 10:46pm On May 07, 2023
Segzy19:
At least yorubas are not running to South east like you and your parents ran to Lagos for survival.

Dude, I'm not igbo but you have more Yorubas in SE than Yorubas in any other region.

Dude, I'm in Benin here and I was chatting with this yoruba girl and decided to invite her over (thinking she stays in Benin too), to my greatest shock, this girl said she stays in Enugu that she was born and brought up in Enugu, that she and her family stays in Enugu, that she has never been to Benin city before throughout her life. A Yoruba girl for that matter!!!! So wtf re you saying that Yorubas don't run to the east? Oga dem full East, na you just dey ignorant!
Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by gaskiyamagana: 11:01pm On May 07, 2023
Dafresh:

Carry your hatful mind out of my mention
Friend of criminal Nnyamirin drug traffickers to India sighted.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Syrian Refugee Stabs Four Children In French Town (Warning: Graphic Content) / Cash Hoard Found At Al-bashir's Home In Sudan / Five Countries That Have Referred Israel To ICC Over Gaza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.