Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,582 members, 7,823,519 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Why Did Jesus Grant The Pleading Of The Demons To Be Sent Into Pigs? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Did Jesus Grant The Pleading Of The Demons To Be Sent Into Pigs? (607 Views)

Would Jesus Have Allowed The Demons To Enter If It Were To Be Sheep? / Pastor Adeboye: Those Attacking Me On Internet Would Be Sent Out Of This Country / How To Answer The Question "Where Did Jesus Say, 'I Am God, Worship Me''? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did Jesus Grant The Pleading Of The Demons To Be Sent Into Pigs? by Spirit247: 7:13am On May 07, 2023
Read: In Matthew 8:28-34 and Luke 8:26-40. Many inquisitive intelligent minds must have wondered:
1.) Why the demons frantically begged Jesus that he should not just cast them out into empty space World to be roaming aimlessly, why did they beg to be sent into the pigs instead of chickens, trees, etc.?

2.) Why do you think Jesus granted that request?

3.) Why was the Examination that Jesus as an infinitely wise Son of The CREATOR of immeasurably massive Heaven and Earth conducted on the People of that City.

The 3rd question is the type that crosses the minds of only the Heavenly-focused Humanbeings that already knows that this current Short Life given to every Humanbeing is a Test to see the individuals that deserves to be Rewarded with Eternal Life and allowed to Live forever.

Pure SPIRIT of MESSIAH has already given me Answers to the 3 Questions above and I will share it after we have also learned from other wonderful Souls on Nairaland Land. So, let's get the ball rolling...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did Jesus Grant The Pleading Of The Demons To Be Sent Into Pigs? by Spirit247: 7:13am On May 07, 2023
Waiting for Answers.
More explainations could be added by contributors to this awesome Thread. Answers below:
1.) The demons asked to be sent into the pigs because pig is unclean animal that have irredeemable pathological passion for playing in smelly dumping grounds(where the unclean spirits loves to dwell), rolling in smelly dirty muddy waters, eating dead bodies and excreters, etc.

2.) Jesus in his Infinite wisdom knows that the expectation of the foul spirit demons is for the pigs to go to the Dumping Ground where they hope to have easy access to cleave to any lost sinful soul that has wickedly rejected making peace with his or her CREATOR, or to Burial Ground where they can enjoy their rotten Decaying dead bodies environment in graves. Our MESSIAH knew that that their expectation would never be met, that the pigs would rush to the water to perish perish there and the demons would soon end up with no legal grounds to possess any living vessel.

3.) This is the most important. It was the very first time that Jesus went out to offer the Gift of Salvation and Eternal Life from our CREATOR to the Gentiles of this World, to show that His profound Love is not just to get the Jews saved but to get the Gentiles and the Whole World saved and Reconnected back to His FATHER The Only SOURCE of Life. Someone may ask how I know it was a Gentile City and not like Jerusalem, note that they supported getting wealth through rasing of unclean animal such as pig. What the Jews would never do because it is forbidden for them as chosen People of I AM THAT I AM.

JESUS delivered the 2 Heavily Possessed Citizens of that Gentile City and restored back their Humanity. They probably each have wife, children, fathers and mothers and family members that are dependent on them before the Demons took ownership of their Faculties. Jesus did an Examination for the Gentiles in the City by checking if they would choose to celebrate the Restoration to Sane Life of these 2 Men that could now Invent things that might turn the City to a truly Prosperous globally Celebrated Center of Unprecedented Blessings to Humanity. But unfortunately, inhumane Wickedness has so much gotten hold of their Conscience that they Prefer to have their ill-gotten lazy Money from rearing shit-eating free-roaming dirty Pigs (about 2,000 Pigs) rather than being happy that their Brothers and fellow Citizens have become miraclously Healed by MESSIAH that could have gotten other Thousands or Millions of other Sick and bed-ridden People in their Country permanently cured. Their Conscience was so stone-cold Dead that they immediately seek that JESUS should leave their City without delay. All they needed to have done is to change to rearing Cattles, Sheep, Poultry, etc, which requires more work but would give very Healthy Meat to feed their City and with JESUS' Blessing they would have become so Prosperous at it that they would even be Feeding the whole World with Clean Health-Promoting Foods.

But alas! They chase Jesus out of their City with very Wicked Heart that their Brothers being tormented day and night should have being left to suffer all Life-long and die miserably. If HE knows money would not take you away from HIM, HE shall give you in Abundance. But many abandon our CREATOR to put their Trust in money whenever HE makes them rich. Eternal Life is HIS Ultimate Plan for you, not money! Only our CREATOR knows how many Thousands or Millions of them are wallowing in Terminal Ailments, Demonic Possessions and Afflictions, yet they chase out the Deliverer just because of Pigs; which represents ill-gotten wealth.

Please, let's all think about this Deep Revelatory Teaching today. Are you chasing MESSIAH out of your Life because of that your girlfriend, boyfriend, goodluck charm, Opportunity or job that you got by sleeping with married men or fornicating, e.t.c. Truly accept JESUS as your Personal LORD and SAVIOUR today and Pray that HIS Ever Pure SPIRIT should take Permanent Ownership of your Heart and Eternal Control of your Thoughts. Completely Trust HIM with your Life. It may not be easy initially because we are all on Earth for Spiritual Examination to see the individuals that shall never allow the Trials, Temptations and Troubles of this Life to make them now to Satan. What is our Purpose on Earth as Humans? To proof that we Love our CREATOR more than all tht is on Earth. Only those that chose to die poor (in case HE chose not to give you money because HE knows you more than you know yourself) rather than bowing to Satan, shall be Rewarded with Eternal Life. Pls, choose MESSIAH's Way of Purity, Fasting and Prayer to Consistently ask the CREATOR of Humanity for whatever you need, HE is Guarateed to Answer you and to also Reward you with Immortality/Eternal Life for not choosing the Easy way out offered by Satan in this current Temporary World.

After our Life on Earth, may we never end up to forever roast to ashes in Lake of Fire with Satan and his Demons in JESUS' AHAYAHSHA Ever Pure Name!
HalleluAHAYAH ASHAR AHAYAH!!!!!!!
Shalom Aleichem.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did Jesus Grant The Pleading Of The Demons To Be Sent Into Pigs? by Spirit247: 7:13am On May 07, 2023
HalleluAHAYAH ASHAR AHAYAH!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Why Did Jesus Grant The Pleading Of The Demons To Be Sent Into Pigs? by LordGuru1: 7:16am On May 07, 2023
Wonderful thread, this would be interesting.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Jesus Grant The Pleading Of The Demons To Be Sent Into Pigs? by Spirit247: 7:35am On May 07, 2023
Fatimaamina4e:
Bvb
Scamming Nairalanders of their hard earned money is a wicked way of Life. Repent! Look for other ways to contribute useful Goods and Services to Humanity and you shall become wealthy with genuine Riches.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did Jesus Grant The Pleading Of The Demons To Be Sent Into Pigs? by Flick490(m): 7:35am On May 07, 2023
Hmmmm... Let's wait for Pastor Righteousness and some NairaEvangelists to enlighten us .
I need the help of a compassionate Nairalander pls. My survival is at stake. Pls help me

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Jesus Grant The Pleading Of The Demons To Be Sent Into Pigs? by LordGuru1: 7:42am On May 07, 2023
Flick490:
Hmmmm... Let's wait for Pastor Righteousness and some NairaEvangelists to enlighten us
Me too, I can't wait to learn the Answer to expecially #3 question.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Jesus Grant The Pleading Of The Demons To Be Sent Into Pigs? by Spirit247: 7:42am On May 07, 2023
Flick490:
Hmmmm... Let's wait for Pastor Righteousness and some NairaEvangelists to enlighten us
Mods, Naptu, Lalasticlala Happy Sunday!

3 Likes

Re: Why Did Jesus Grant The Pleading Of The Demons To Be Sent Into Pigs? by orisa37: 7:52am On May 07, 2023
THAT WE MAY DIE SLOWLY AND NEVER IN A RUSH TILL HIS SECOND COMING.
Re: Why Did Jesus Grant The Pleading Of The Demons To Be Sent Into Pigs? by Generalwoodz(m): 8:46am On May 07, 2023
Because pigs have more fat
Re: Why Did Jesus Grant The Pleading Of The Demons To Be Sent Into Pigs? by Queendera(f): 11:51am On May 07, 2023
Pigs love swamps and muds because they can't sweat.

If you as a person lost the ability to sweat, you'll spend most of your time hustling water to cool yourself.

Secondly, they have very high fats under their skin.

Now think about the fattest person you know. You'll understand how much they complain of heat and hate heat.

Now imagine if such a person can't sweat to cool them down even a little.

That's how hard pig's life is like
Re: Why Did Jesus Grant The Pleading Of The Demons To Be Sent Into Pigs? by delkuf(m): 12:01pm On May 07, 2023
The Lord Jesus Christ granted there request to show you when you ask anything from him, he answers you.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Jesus Grant The Pleading Of The Demons To Be Sent Into Pigs? by NNTR: 12:55pm On May 07, 2023
LordGuru1:
Me too, I can't wait to learn the Answer to expecially #3 question.
The answer to especially asked question #3, is featured in the exegesis, beautifuly dropped right below the original post

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.
Re: Why Did Jesus Grant The Pleading Of The Demons To Be Sent Into Pigs? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:28pm On May 07, 2023
I am Maximus one of Jehovah's Witnesses, do you mind if i also participate in the ongoing discussion?

(1) (Reply)

Adeboye Exposed His Lies By Claiming He Drank Tea With God / The Message Of The Cross / The Perfect Fit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.