Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,876 members, 7,824,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Would Jesus Have Allowed The Demons To Enter If It Were To Be Sheep? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Would Jesus Have Allowed The Demons To Enter If It Were To Be Sheep? (571 Views)

Why Did Jesus Grant The Pleading Of The Demons To Be Sent Into Pigs? / Why Did Jesus Have 12 Men As His Disciples,but No Women? / What Would Jesus Do In This Case? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would Jesus Have Allowed The Demons To Enter If It Were To Be Sheep? by fineboynl(m): 1:39pm On Sep 05, 2018
in continuation from last week topic and in case you miss that. view it here https://www.nairaland.com/4709121/should-christians-eat-pig-pig

why did Jesus allowed/send the demons into pigs? would he have done the same if it were to be sheep?

The demons begged Jesus, 'If you drive us out, send us into the herd of pigs.' He said to them, 'Go!' So they came out and went into the pigs, and the whole herd rushed down the steep bank into the lake and died in the water.
-- Matthew 8:28-34.

the word sheep is very vita to Christianity and it origin. the reason I ask this is to test the contents how Jesus would have reacted to the demons if they indeed asked to entered a sheep?

we remembered that David who is next to God heart ( he was described as “A Man After God's Own Heart”) he put his life inline to save sheep's from Wolf and Lion.

also there are countless of verses that made mentioned of the "Sheep and Shepherd" sheep's are reared for their meats okay.

now would Jesus have allowed/send the demons to sheep's?

the contest would explained deeply if pigs is allowed to be consumed by Christians or not.

after all no one would allowed a demon into anything that he/she certified as food. except things that are regarded as abomination.

cc: seun, lalasticlala

Re: Would Jesus Have Allowed The Demons To Enter If It Were To Be Sheep? by Shelumiel: 1:44pm On Sep 05, 2018
Mtchww
Re: Would Jesus Have Allowed The Demons To Enter If It Were To Be Sheep? by Illuminatus(m): 1:49pm On Sep 05, 2018
grin grin grin

Let me just sit back and wait for the comments.
Re: Would Jesus Have Allowed The Demons To Enter If It Were To Be Sheep? by fineboynl(m): 5:08pm On Sep 05, 2018
Illuminatus:
grin grin grin
Let me just sit back and wait for the comments.
you are welcome
Re: Would Jesus Have Allowed The Demons To Enter If It Were To Be Sheep? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 05, 2018
Will buhari allow you to get your PVC if you were a Nigerian
Re: Would Jesus Have Allowed The Demons To Enter If It Were To Be Sheep? by prinzfavian(m): 7:29pm On Sep 05, 2018
I doubt if he would have, Sheeps are clean animals. While pigs are unclean animals just like the demons are unclean spirits too.
Re: Would Jesus Have Allowed The Demons To Enter If It Were To Be Sheep? by MuttleyLaff: 7:29pm On Sep 05, 2018
fineboynl:
why did Jesus allowed/send the demons into pigs?
would he have done the same if it were to be sheep
?

The demons begged Jesus,
'If you drive us out, send us into the herd of pigs.'
He said to them, 'Go!'
So they came out and went into the pigs,
and the whole herd rushed down the steep bank into the lake and died in the water.

-- Matthew 8:28-34.
the word sheep is very vital to Christianity and it origin.
the reason I ask this is to test the contents how Jesus would have reacted to the demons if they indeed asked to entered a sheep?

we remembered that David who is next to God heart ( he was described as “A Man After God's Own Heart”) he put his life inline to save sheep's from Wolf and Lion.

also there are countless of verses that made mentioned of the "Sheep and Shepherd" sheep's are reared for their meats okay.

now would Jesus have allowed/send the demons to sheep's?
the contest would explained deeply if pigs is allowed to be consumed by Christians or not

after all no one would allowed a demon into anything that he/she certified as food. except things that are regarded as abomination.
"And the pig, though it has a divided hoof, does not chew the cud; it is unclean for you."
- Leviticus 11:7

"And you may not eat the pig.
It has split hooves but does not chew the cud, so it is ceremonially unclean for you.
You may not eat the meat of these animals or even touch their carcasses.
"
- Deuteronomy 14:8

The demons wouldnt ever ask to be allowed/sent into the sheep's because they know the word, know the bible

Like attracts like, demons are unclean spirits,
so they were naturally attracted to the conveniently nearby herd of pigs, that are known for being unclean

Pigs (i.e. bacon, sausage, pork belly, pork scratchings, spare ribs etcetera)
are allowed to be consumed by Christians and whatnot because of the following reasons:
1/ Biblical food laws for religious reasons are no longer required
2/ Food Hygiene Regulations, Food Safety Act and Food Standards Agency protects consumers from getting access to food that is unsafe to eat
and/or that is harmful to human health

1 Like

Re: Would Jesus Have Allowed The Demons To Enter If It Were To Be Sheep? by fineboynl(m): 7:40pm On Sep 05, 2018
prinzfavian:
I doubt if he would have, Sheeps are clean animals. While pigs are unclean animals just like the demons are unclean spirits too.
the demon that possesses the mad man make him dirty like a pig. negative spirits is what make humans dirty and live like a pig. if you have a good spirit you would be very neat. reasons you shouldn't eat pigs.
Re: Would Jesus Have Allowed The Demons To Enter If It Were To Be Sheep? by MuttleyLaff: 7:51pm On Sep 05, 2018
fineboynl:
the demon that possesses the mad man make him dirty like a pig.
negative spirits is what make humans dirty and live like a pig.
if you have a good spirit you would be very neat.
reasons you shouldn't eat pigs.
Eating pig will not make anyone spiritually unclean
The reason you should not eat pig, is if you're unsure of whether or not, the pig has been tested for health hazards like trichinella etcetera

What you going to say to Naijas that eat dogs, catfish, bushmeats, lobsters, shrimp, crab soup, rabbits etcetera?
Re: Would Jesus Have Allowed The Demons To Enter If It Were To Be Sheep? by fineboynl(m): 8:05pm On Sep 05, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
Eating pig will not make anyone spiritually unclean
The reason you should not eat pig, is if you're unsure of whether or not, the pig has been tested for health hazards like trichinella etcetera

What you going to say to Naijas that eat dogs, catfish, bushmeats, lobsters, shrimp, crab soup, rabbits etcetera?
you have not answered the question, would Jesus have allowed the demon into sheep?
Re: Would Jesus Have Allowed The Demons To Enter If It Were To Be Sheep? by MuttleyLaff: 8:14pm On Sep 05, 2018
fineboynl:
you have not answered the question,
would Jesus have allowed the demon into sheep?
"10The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy.
I have come that they may have life, and have it in all its fullness.
11I AM, the good shepherd.
The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep
"
- John 10:10-11

It was obvious from my post, what my answer to the question is
but here is the answer, as you want to hear, loud and clear

If it were to be sheep, Jesus wouldnt allow the demons, to enter into them.
It will be over Jesus' dead body before the demon will have any chance, if at all, to get into the sheep
Re: Would Jesus Have Allowed The Demons To Enter If It Were To Be Sheep? by fineboynl(m): 9:22pm On Sep 05, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
"10The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy.
I have come that they may have life, and have it in all its fullness.
11I AM, the good shepherd.
The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep
"
- John 10:10-11

It will be over Jesus' dead body before the demon will have any chance, if at all, to get into the sheep
your answered is critically clear and soled the problem why you shouldn't eat pigs. the sheep is reared for the meats but the Jews hold that with high esteem to protect and fight for unlike the pig.
Re: Would Jesus Have Allowed The Demons To Enter If It Were To Be Sheep? by Illuminatus(m): 11:29pm On Sep 05, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
"And the pig, though it has a divided hoof, does not chew the cud; it is unclean for you."
- Leviticus 11:7

"And you may not eat the pig.
It has split hooves but does not chew the cud, so it is ceremonially unclean for you.
You may not eat the meat of these animals or even touch their carcasses.
"
- Deuteronomy 14:8

The demons wouldnt ever ask to be allowed/sent into the sheep's because they know the word, know the bible

Like attracts like, demons are unclean spirits,
so they were naturally attracted to the conveniently nearby herd of pigs, that are known for being unclean

Pigs (i.e. bacon, sausage, pork belly, pork scratchings, spare ribs etcetera)
are allowed to be consumed by Christians and whatnot because of the following reasons:
1/ Biblical food laws for religious reasons are no longer required
2/ Food Hygiene Regulations, Food Safety Act and Food Standards Agency protects consumers from getting access to food that is unsafe to eat
and/or that is harmful to human health

www.bbc.com/earth/story/20150924-the-truth-about-pigs
Re: Would Jesus Have Allowed The Demons To Enter If It Were To Be Sheep? by MuttleyLaff: 11:44pm On Sep 05, 2018
Illuminatus:
www.bbc.com/earth/story/20150924-the-truth-about-pigs
I am grateful to you for pasting that link.
It reinforces & substantiate the two reasons I gave, for why and how pigs are allowed to be consumed by Christians and whatnot
Re: Would Jesus Have Allowed The Demons To Enter If It Were To Be Sheep? by GoodMuyis(m): 12:04am On Sep 06, 2018
MuttleyLaff:

You for tell am say, nkan ti eye ba je, leye n gbe fo abi no be wetin bird shop, bird dey carry fly?

1 Like

Re: Would Jesus Have Allowed The Demons To Enter If It Were To Be Sheep? by fineboynl(m): 10:51am On Sep 09, 2018
GoodMuyis:

You for tell am say, nkan ti eye ba je, leye n gbe fo abi no be wetin bird shop, bird dey carry fly?
you have not clear

(1) (Reply)

Girls Be Careful... / Gave Your Life To Christ? Kindly Read This / Question: Did God Create Adam As An Adult Or Was He First A Baby? Ans: Both

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.