Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,810 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:20 AM

See The Savage Replies From Northerners After Being Mocked On Their Jamb Score - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See The Savage Replies From Northerners After Being Mocked On Their Jamb Score (8352 Views)

Has Anyone Seen Their JAMB Result! / Grammatical Blunders By A Corps Member From Adamawa State And The Savage Answers / Man Graduates With 4.0CGPA In Masters In USA After Being Mocked By Dad's Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Savage Replies From Northerners After Being Mocked On Their Jamb Score by PARADIZEPRIEST: 6:32pm On May 07, 2023
Comments are of those in mental distress and literacy darkness.
South resources fuelling northern hardship. But is the north better off?
Is a case of perishing for lack of knowledge,that is why a northerner comes to south abandons his cows and babariga to wear jeans and enjoy civilization. grin Them they DEY DO THEMSELVES shegga but them no know. grin
Re: See The Savage Replies From Northerners After Being Mocked On Their Jamb Score by QuotaSystem: 6:53pm On May 07, 2023
When calculating per capita, the denominator is the number of people and the northern population is greater and will therefore rank lower on the index. GDP per capita is the basis of the poverty index hence the North’s position. Your free lessons end here.

Meanwhile you can keep playing ostrich as expected, the facts and realities of the poverty, desolation, backwardness and squalor in the S/East will keep staring you in the face whether you hide under skewed statistics or not.

QuotaSystem:

1. The SE is the poverty capital of the south. Under incompetent Peter Obi, poverty rate rose to almost 60% (i.e 6 out of every 10 Anambrarians were ravaged by poverty).

2. Igboland is the cannibalism capital of the world and are yet to evolve from the backward, gruesome and satanic culture. The Ngwa are particularly world renowned for eating themselves and visitors alike. I learnt eyes and human intestines are their delicacy.

3. Statistically, the SE has the highest number of drug traffickers in Africa. No other ethnic group/region has as many drug traffickers languishing in various prisons and prison graveyards worldwide like the South East.

4. The S/East is the baby factory headquarters of the world, where multi-dimensional poverty has driven Ibos to turn the wombs of their young girls into production lines churning out babies for sale, often for ritual purposes.

5. The S/East is the largest and most vibrant source of prostitutes nationwide which is an indisputable fact. No brothel in Nigeria is complete without an Amaka or Chi-chi. Endemic poverty has driven millions of Igbo women to sell their bodies for a few hundred Naira in many cases.

Many impoverished and destitute shoe-shiners, sugarcane sellers & mai-ruwas in the North particularly, can boast of bedding at least 3 Igbo women. You can go and verify.

6. The S/East is the most undeveloped and infrastructurally backward region in Nigeria. Despite your inferiority complex driven chestbeating, the S/East has the highest number of migrants fleeing mass poverty daily in dozens of luxurious escape buses overnight, aiming to scrape a living in the same Northern and SW regions you condescendingly speak of. You only delude yourselves my friend.

SOSinNigeria:

Lolz, you're indeed a quota system product. So, you don't even understand the meaning of 'per capita'? If you like have one billion people, per capita means on individual basis!

Anyways, considering you're from a destitute region with over 90% illiteracy rate, I'm willing to teach you for free.

I'm sorry, I stopped reading after the first paragraph, when I realized I'm arguing with an almajiri. What you need is intensive study and I can volunteer my child to brush you up.

4 Likes

Re: See The Savage Replies From Northerners After Being Mocked On Their Jamb Score by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:17pm On May 07, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Lmao , I love these people so much, no hard life,no bitterness whatsoever. Nigeria is sweet, please Japa if you want to and leave our country for us to enjoy in peace
See you hyping stupidity because you saw Igbo mentioned there. But you will later turn around to brag how yorubas have the most professors and how educated yorubas are.

You don't have levels.
Re: See The Savage Replies From Northerners After Being Mocked On Their Jamb Score by Raheeqilmaktoom: 9:10pm On May 07, 2023
SOSinNigeria:

Lolz, you're indeed a quota system product. So, you don't even understand the meaning of 'per capita'? If you like have one billion people, per capita means on individual basis!

Anyways, considering you're from a destitute region with over 90% illiteracy rate, I'm willing to teach you for free.

I'm sorry, I stopped reading after the first paragraph, when I realized I'm arguing with an almajiri. What you need is intensive study and I can volunteer my child to brush you up.

Such arrogant ignorance. 😅 grin

And this one will say he attended a school?

Educated ibo youth. 😄

3 Likes

Re: See The Savage Replies From Northerners After Being Mocked On Their Jamb Score by Dzzzz: 9:29pm On May 07, 2023
Let’s be honest today..I want the agbado people to say something..The northerners have spoken and am sure agbado will not say anything but when it’s igbo matter dey talk like educated goats..Now your ancestors have spoken..Defend yourself!!
Re: See The Savage Replies From Northerners After Being Mocked On Their Jamb Score by Mrfeel: 9:54pm On May 07, 2023
Volksfuhrer:

They have a different world view from you and live in the same country with you. You mean you loathe that fact. That's intolerance. It's this superiority syndrome of Southerners that the North finds most disgusting. We are neither superior nor inferior to the North, just different.

If they have a different world view from the south then the south and north don't belong together , these are two different people on two different paths

1 Like

Re: See The Savage Replies From Northerners After Being Mocked On Their Jamb Score by Mrfeel: 10:10pm On May 07, 2023
FiftyFifty:

"They can't pass simple jamb(?) exams..." Are you so incurably blind not to have seen the JAMB results posted there? Stop making a caricature of yourself. Well, as long as that packaged fraud, bigot, crusader, gay, yes daddy Maga, with a mournful voice, the Pandora Gringory Obi will not become Nigeria's president, we (the northerners) are good.
The north is always at the bottom both in JAMB and WAEC

I don't know what brought peter obi into it , but the educational system in anambra is far far ahead of all northern state , the presidency you boast of doesn't benefit you in anyway, you are poor and illiterates
Re: See The Savage Replies From Northerners After Being Mocked On Their Jamb Score by Brek: 10:17pm On May 07, 2023
QuotaSystem:

And the best way to go about it is by slaughtering, beheading, butchering and eating themselves?

Yet you claim they have brains?
You have no source for that
Pls shut the hell up!
Re: See The Savage Replies From Northerners After Being Mocked On Their Jamb Score by colestephan86: 11:20pm On May 07, 2023
easternunion:
And u wonder why Nigeria is a mess of a country?
U must be a fool to take those tweezers seriously
Re: See The Savage Replies From Northerners After Being Mocked On Their Jamb Score by Adabestseason(m): 11:27pm On May 07, 2023
Why so much fuss about Jamb revenue generated from this useless examination is used to develop a certain part of the country.And by the way who is educated in Nigeria?
Re: See The Savage Replies From Northerners After Being Mocked On Their Jamb Score by Christian36: 3:18am On May 08, 2023
Odogwuzack:
Northerners now joining the gbasgbos on twitter. I love to see it. cool

But damn mehn!.... Igbos make too much noise about every little achievement!

If Obi had won this election, the chest beating and noise making would have been so deafening that most non Igbos that voted him would have been pissed. grin
Any small thing, na Igbo you go call, you don't even know the genesis of the matter, you have started pointing fingers.
Re: See The Savage Replies From Northerners After Being Mocked On Their Jamb Score by Birniwa(m): 3:31am On May 08, 2023
Hotwest:
Don't deceive yourself because the government is favouring your region. The north is so backwards in morden life...that's why you guys have almajiri littered all over Nigeria

The south you look less on are far ahead of you and when the time comes the north will be slaves as they are still slaves now even with government support!

Just look everywhere for example; the south export their business and in the north meanwhile 80% of the north in d south are just very common men who follow trucks just to come to eat daily bread and do labour job..no house nothing nothing...d bigger ones sleep in their Keke and okada outside. Una leaders just dey deceive una steady

Lol, what does the South export to the North? Did you learn anything in the school at all? If you're too dumb to comprehend things, I'll help you out. Most of the food you eat everyday comes from the North; rice, beans, tomatoes, millet, cassava and even the meat.

If you're talking about the Hausas doing okada, conductor business there in the South, then you need to come to the North and watch for yourself what your people do here for daily bread. Yoruba men are largely mechanics and vulcanizers while Igbo men sell okirika and floor leather. The most decent women of these two tribes will be found selling akara on the street in the evening while doing prostitution in the night. The larger portion of them do prostitution full time.

I still repeat it, the educated Hausas are larger in number than entire Igbo people or Yoruba people. It's the bitter truth you do not want to handle.

5 Likes

Re: See The Savage Replies From Northerners After Being Mocked On Their Jamb Score by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 4:53am On May 08, 2023
DMerciful:
You're glorifying mediocrity!

The reason they dont care is because of southern resources.
If the country split today, they'd know the damage they're doing to themselves by treating education with disdain
leave them oh, simply put, Abokis are the most useless creatures ever exist, living in the same enclosed jungle called Nigeria is very unfortunate

1 Like

Re: See The Savage Replies From Northerners After Being Mocked On Their Jamb Score by Hotwest: 5:07am On May 08, 2023
Birniwa:

Lol, what does the South export to the North? Did you learn anything in the school at all? If you're too dumb to comprehend things, I'll help you out. Most of the food you eat everyday comes from the North; rice, beans, tomatoes, millet, cassava and even the meat.

If you're talking about the Hausas doing okada, conductor business there in the South, then you need to come to the North and watch for yourself what your people do here for daily bread. Yoruba men are largely mechanics and vulcanizers while Igbo men sell okirika and floor leather. The most decent women of these two tribes will be found selling akara on the street in the evening while doing prostitution in the night. The larger portion of them do prostitution full time.

I still repeat it, the educated Hausas are larger in number than entire Igbo people or Yoruba people. It's the bitter truth you do not want to handle.
Do you think its only food they export?! The south try to make the backwards north be atleast a little modern so they export technology to even the inner most side of the north where the biggest man there is a man with radio. Nobody is arguing your population with you,when you guys born or lay eggs like chicken then throw all the nuisance you csn train in school to the public
Re: See The Savage Replies From Northerners After Being Mocked On Their Jamb Score by Almaigaa: 5:47am On May 08, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
The joke is actually on them

They should be celebrating stupidity since they have nothing to defend themselves with

If the current one Nigeria system crumbles eventually is your race not doomed.

Outside the shores of this country when competition with civilized world is made we know the part of Nigeria doing it

So you only doing yourselves

Emeka cry me a River. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: See The Savage Replies From Northerners After Being Mocked On Their Jamb Score by FiftyFifty(m): 7:01am On May 08, 2023
Mrfeel:

The north is always at the bottom both in JAMB and WAEC

I don't know what brought peter obi into it , but the educational system in anambra is far far ahead of all northern state , the presidency you boast of doesn't benefit you in anyway, you are poor and illiterates

Here you're again. In just two sentences you've made no fewer than 10 errors and you still have the guts and the impetus to call others illiterates. Well, are you talking about this same IPOB-infested, cannibalistic, barren, and erosion-laden Anambra- the headquarters of examination malpractice? Tell me something kiddo...

4 Likes

Re: See The Savage Replies From Northerners After Being Mocked On Their Jamb Score by Brek: 7:11am On May 08, 2023
FiftyFifty:

Here you're again. In just two sentences you've made no fewer than 10 errors and you still have the guts and the impetus to call others illiterates. Well, are you talking about this same IPOB-infested, cannibalistic, barren, and erosion-laden Anambra- the headquarters of examination malpractice? Tell me something kiddo...

Shut up! Italy has high amount of malpractices in the world where is it it's literacy index
Re: See The Savage Replies From Northerners After Being Mocked On Their Jamb Score by PARADIZEPRIEST: 8:00am On May 08, 2023
Cheap hype,3million usd for wetinn?
Re: See The Savage Replies From Northerners After Being Mocked On Their Jamb Score by Mrfeel: 8:14am On May 08, 2023
FiftyFifty:

Lol at least exam malpractice is checked in anambra , in the north exam malpractice is normal, I grew up in the north I know what they do there, student pay school fee plus exam malpractice fee
Re: See The Savage Replies From Northerners After Being Mocked On Their Jamb Score by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 9:06am On May 08, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Go away with your bitterness. Leave the country if you want to
You be mumu I swear
Re: See The Savage Replies From Northerners After Being Mocked On Their Jamb Score by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 9:12am On May 08, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
And who told you these
If daft was human
Re: See The Savage Replies From Northerners After Being Mocked On Their Jamb Score by FiftyFifty(m): 9:14pm On May 08, 2023
Mrfeel:

Lol at least exam malpractice is checked in anambra , in the north exam malpractice is normal, I grew up in the north I know what they do there, student pay school fee plus exam malpractice fee

Ok, Linus. Can't you type without making all these avoidable mistakes? I counted no fewer than 6 again. Are you sure you've been to school? Didn't they teach you how to punctuate your sentences? Don't you know what is called a proper noun? It's North not north; it's Anambra, not anambra... And with all this public dance of shame, you've the audacity to call others "illiterates"? Dude, you have a long way to go...

4 Likes

Re: See The Savage Replies From Northerners After Being Mocked On Their Jamb Score by FiftyFifty(m): 9:18pm On May 08, 2023
Brek:

Shut up! Italy has high amount of malpractices in the world where is it it's literacy index

Type in English not in your vernacular. Ignoramus.

3 Likes

Re: See The Savage Replies From Northerners After Being Mocked On Their Jamb Score by Raheeqilmaktoom: 9:38pm On May 08, 2023
Hotwest:
Do you think its only food they export?! The south try to make the backwards north be atleast a little modern so they export technology to even the inner most side of the north where the biggest man there is a man with radio. Nobody is arguing your population with you,when you guys born or lay eggs like chicken then throw all the nuisance you csn train in school to the public

What is the technology that the sourth exports to the north?

Time to learn.
Re: See The Savage Replies From Northerners After Being Mocked On Their Jamb Score by Mrfeel: 10:21pm On May 08, 2023
FiftyFifty:

Ok, Linus. Can't you type without making all these avoidable mistakes? I counted no fewer than 6 again. Are you sure you've been to school? Didn't they teach you how to punctuate your sentences? Don't you know what is called a proper noun? It's North not north; it's Anambra, not anambra... And with all this public dance of shame, you've the audacity to call others "illiterates"? Dude, you have a long way to go...
No I don't have time for that my friend , I repeat exam malpractice in the north is normal,I grew up in the north they pay school fee and exam malpractice fee . Simple , north tops poverty, north tops illiteracy .
Re: See The Savage Replies From Northerners After Being Mocked On Their Jamb Score by Brek: 5:49am On May 09, 2023
FiftyFifty:

Type in English not in your vernacular. Ignoramus.
Reply with a reasonable argument

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

WAEC Results To Be Released 60 Days After Exams / If You Study These Courses In Any Of These Universities,You Are On Your Own-NUC / JAMB Deregisters 14 CBT Centres Over Alleged Fraud As 157,000 Candidates Take Mo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.