Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,553 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Would You Live Ekweremadu's Life For 20 Million Dollars? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Would You Live Ekweremadu's Life For 20 Million Dollars? (240 Views)

LIVE: Ekweremadu’s Alleged Organ Harvesting Trial Resumes In UK / LIVE: Ekweremadu’s Alleged Organ Harvesting Trial Resumes In UK / Attempt On Ekweremadu’s Life: Police Release ‘weapons’ Found On Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Live Ekweremadu's Life For 20 Million Dollars? by Saga16: 9:06am On May 07, 2023
I'm curious to know what percentage of Nigerians would live like Ekweremadu if the outcome would be as we know it today?

This includes:

The beating he took in Germany.

Daughter experiencing a life threatening Kidney Disease.

Going through the court case and eventually being jailed in UK.

Bonus:

You would also have 20 million Dollars in your Bank Accounts.

grin
Re: Would You Live Ekweremadu's Life For 20 Million Dollars? by Saga16: 9:07am On May 07, 2023
Like here for Yes.

3 Likes

Re: Would You Live Ekweremadu's Life For 20 Million Dollars? by Saga16: 9:07am On May 07, 2023
Like here for No.

1 Like

Re: Would You Live Ekweremadu's Life For 20 Million Dollars? by Parachoko: 9:11am On May 07, 2023
Saga16:
I'm curious to know what percentage of Nigerians would live like Ekweremadu if the outcome would be as we know it today?

You would also have 20 million Dollars in your Bank Accounts.

grin
I can even go to jail for him if a contract is sign for me to get $20,000,000.

He was sentence to 10 years, he will likely use just 5 years. If he's ready to give me $20m I no go mind

1 Like

Re: Would You Live Ekweremadu's Life For 20 Million Dollars? by Hotwest: 9:11am On May 07, 2023
Yes na! Just give me that money...I know how to fix myself not even to go to jail

Living in planet earth is wisdom and knowing how to survive the laws

1 Like

Re: Would You Live Ekweremadu's Life For 20 Million Dollars? by Saga16: 9:13am On May 07, 2023
Parachoko:

He was sentence to 10 years, he will likely use just 5 years. If he's ready to give me $20m I no go mind

Hope you know this includes:

The New Yam beating - made in Germany.

Daughter having a life threatening Kidney disease.

1 Like

Re: Would You Live Ekweremadu's Life For 20 Million Dollars? by OneCandleAway(f): 9:14am On May 07, 2023
Parachoko:

Better be careful. Before they dupe you. You heard the donor boy was paid 270,000 naira right?

2 Likes

Re: Would You Live Ekweremadu's Life For 20 Million Dollars? by Parachoko: 9:16am On May 07, 2023
Saga16:

Hope you know this includes:

The New Yam beating - made in Germany.

Daughter having a life threatening Kidney disease.
I dey only talk about the jail term

Well, with the kind of money Ekweramdu have, he could have comfortably buy a kidney for his daughter in an Asia Country and the operation will be carried out in the same Asia Country

Buying body parts is not illegal all over the world, but is so fvcking expensive.

The beating is nothing abeg

$20,000,000 is a lot of money

1 Like

Re: Would You Live Ekweremadu's Life For 20 Million Dollars? by Saga16: 9:17am On May 07, 2023
Parachoko:
I dey only talk about the jail term

Well, with the kind of money Ekweramdu have, he could have comfortably buy a kidney for his daughter in an Asia Country and the operation will be carried out in the same Asia Country

Buying body parts is not illegal all over the world, but is so fvcking expensive.

I'm not talking about alternative ways of living.

I'm talking about experiencing exactly what his life is.
Re: Would You Live Ekweremadu's Life For 20 Million Dollars? by Parachoko: 9:20am On May 07, 2023
Saga16:

I'm not talking about alternative ways of living.

I'm talking about experiencing exactly what is life is.
Well, in that case, make I just dey look cause I won't have done things the way Ekweramdu do am.

cool

1 Like

Re: Would You Live Ekweremadu's Life For 20 Million Dollars? by Acidosis(m): 9:23am On May 07, 2023
Thank God say the judge no be Nigerian. This thread just shows that majority of you would have declared him a free man in exchange for a 50 million naira bribe.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Chief Pastor Reuben Talked About Tinubu Inauguration / Senator E A Lamai Memorial Lecture: Honoring A Legacy Of Service / Governor Rotimi Akeredolu - States In The Country Have Been Reduced To Pathetic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.