Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,226 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

New Onijagbo Of Ijagbo, Oba Sharafadeen Adeniyi Buhari Congratulated - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / New Onijagbo Of Ijagbo, Oba Sharafadeen Adeniyi Buhari Congratulated (327 Views)

Idu Congratulations To Ijagbo Community On The Appointment Of New Onijagbo / Kwara: New Onijagbo Of Ijagbo Emerges / Fans Abuse Uche Elendu After She Congratulated Anita Joseph On Her Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Onijagbo Of Ijagbo, Oba Sharafadeen Adeniyi Buhari Congratulated by Jimsonjaat96(m): 10:44am On May 07, 2023
A chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Kwara State, Honourable Marooph Bukoye Bintinlaye congratulates the new Onijagbo of Ijagbo, Oba Sharafadeen Adeniyi Buhari on his ascension to the throne of his forebears.

Bintinlaye while describing the ascension as well deserved, also felicitates with the entire sons, daughters and residents of the ancient town of Ijagbo.

"On behalf myself and family, I congratulate Oba Sharafadeen Adeniyi Buhari on his ascension to the ancestral throne of Onijagbo of Ijagbo.

"May the town witness unprecedented peace and progress in your time. May God guide the new Kabiyesi and bless Ijagbo land.

"I also pray that Allah gives the new Oba sufficient strength, wisdom and most importantly the grace and guidance of God to lead Ijagbo to greater heights.

" Once again, congratulations, sir," Bintinlaye said.

(1) (Reply)

BLOX 2.0 Review: Earn Money Like A Pro / Singer Rihanna Goes Bare For Her 2nd Maternity Photoshoot, Creates Kasala Online / ‘’you Can’t Use Our Stars To Ride Private Jet And Expect We Keep Quiet’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.