Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,642 members, 7,820,251 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Unn Or Ui? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unn Or Ui? (610 Views)

Unn Or Ui? / Advice: Unilag Or UI For Masters / Unn Or Uniuyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unn Or Ui? by Peterson03(m): 11:29am On May 07, 2023
Hello guys, so I'm looking to do my masters degree and I'm stuck between choosing UNN or University of Ibadan. I know both schools are good schools but I'm majorly concerned about the cities. Between Enugu and Ibadan, which of them is a better place to live in taking into consideration things like electricity, water, security and general lifestyle. Also, which of both cities are more welcoming to outsiders. I would really appreciate your contributions. Thanks
Re: Unn Or Ui? by othermen: 11:31am On May 07, 2023
So it should be Ibadan or Enugu.
Re: Unn Or Ui? by Absuchat(m): 11:34am On May 07, 2023
Pass jamb first
Re: Unn Or Ui? by Peterson03(m): 11:54am On May 07, 2023
othermen:
So it should be Ibadan or Enugu.
Yeah
Re: Unn Or Ui? by christejames(m): 11:58am On May 07, 2023
If you are talking about lifestyle, Enugu is Miles ahead
Re: Unn Or Ui? by JOACHINpedro: 3:36pm On May 07, 2023
Just have it in mind that Enugu no get water, electricity dey sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unn Or Ui? by Unigrad: 6:47pm On May 07, 2023
JOACHINpedro:
Just have it in mind that Enugu no get water, electricity dey sha
Rentage is cost in Enugu.
Re: Unn Or Ui? by Unigrad: 6:51pm On May 07, 2023
If you have decided on the course you want to do your masters, get a candidate in both schools that are doing same proposed course, find out how the program is run in both schools. Some department in some schools are very slow in postgraduate program, some still have backlog of 2016 set that they have not graduated. Some students abandoned some Programs half way because of the nature of the department. What you will be checking is, do they graduate students on time? Some departments are very slow in some schools. Take this advice from me.

2 Likes

Re: Unn Or Ui? by chccho(m): 9:38pm On May 07, 2023
UI all the way. Ibadan is one of the most enjoyable places to live in
Re: Unn Or Ui? by Peterson03(m): 10:45pm On May 07, 2023
Unigrad:

Rentage is cost in Enugu.
So how do people there manage?
Re: Unn Or Ui? by Peterson03(m): 10:46pm On May 07, 2023
Unigrad:
If you have decided on the course you want to do your masters, get a candidate in both schools that are doing same proposed course, find out how the program is run in both schools. Some department in some schools are very slow in postgraduate program, some still have backlog of 2016 set that they have not graduated. Some students abandoned some Programs half way because of the nature of the department. What you will be checking is, do they graduate students on time? Some departments are very slow in some schools. Take this advice from me.
Thanks for this
Re: Unn Or Ui? by sageb: 8:30am On May 08, 2023
Peterson03:
Hello guys, so I'm looking to do my masters degree and I'm stuck between choosing UNN or University of Ibadan. I know both schools are good schools but I'm majorly concerned about the cities. Between Enugu and Ibadan, which of them is a better place to live in taking into consideration things like electricity, water, security and general lifestyle. Also, which of both cities are more welcoming to outsiders. I would really appreciate your contributions. Thanks

UI is better, Ibadan is a cool city with hospitable people.

(1) (Reply)

� Need Top-notch Writing Assistance? Look No Further Than Avenue Digitals / What Is Luxegold / IJMB 2024/2025 Registration Fully Commence | All You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.