Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Ekweremadu: Why Could Chimamanda Not Write An Epistle To Save Ekweremadu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekweremadu: Why Could Chimamanda Not Write An Epistle To Save Ekweremadu (1253 Views)

Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka / Ekweremadu: Why IPOB Members Attacked Me In Germany / Ekweremadu: Why Age Limit For Senate, Governorship Were Retained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekweremadu: Why Could Chimamanda Not Write An Epistle To Save Ekweremadu by lexylaw40: 12:23pm On May 07, 2023
Nonsense.. chimamanda write now.... write something to save Ekweremadu.

This people dey make me laugh

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekweremadu: Why Could Chimamanda Not Write An Epistle To Save Ekweremadu by BRIMBRAM: 12:24pm On May 07, 2023
grin

He is an anti Peter Obi and anti Nnamdi Kanu.

3 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu: Why Could Chimamanda Not Write An Epistle To Save Ekweremadu by N3TRAL: 12:25pm On May 07, 2023
She'd destroy her reputation.

Ekweremadu broke British laws.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu: Why Could Chimamanda Not Write An Epistle To Save Ekweremadu by RepoMan007: 12:28pm On May 07, 2023
She knows how are staunch supporters think and act so dare not go there.
Re: Ekweremadu: Why Could Chimamanda Not Write An Epistle To Save Ekweremadu by infohenry(m): 12:30pm On May 07, 2023
lexylaw40:

She is not like you that supports evil because it was committed by your tribesman, we despise evil no matter who is involved.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ekweremadu: Why Could Chimamanda Not Write An Epistle To Save Ekweremadu by Benki003(m): 12:33pm On May 07, 2023
Where went you when the nonsense man was insulting peter obi

So she should write so he comes out and do what exactly
Re: Ekweremadu: Why Could Chimamanda Not Write An Epistle To Save Ekweremadu by zombieHUNTER: 12:35pm On May 07, 2023
lexylaw40:

I know you must be a black patch on the forehead.. it's found on all Boko Haram and Ansaru terrorists..

This patch causes delusions and stupidity..

If you doubt me.. Tell me the correlation between Chimamanda and Senator Ekweremadu?...

Does she sell kidneys?..
Is she a PA to the senator?..
like.. dude why not seek help now before you blow yourself up in the market square

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekweremadu: Why Could Chimamanda Not Write An Epistle To Save Ekweremadu by helinues: 12:35pm On May 07, 2023
Because her biro ink just finished. The new ink is on transit from Eritrea

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu: Why Could Chimamanda Not Write An Epistle To Save Ekweremadu by carl90(m): 12:37pm On May 07, 2023
Continue to wallow in your ignorance.
I sure would not help you out.
Go to school and get proper education,you people will not hear.

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu: Why Could Chimamanda Not Write An Epistle To Save Ekweremadu by GeneralPula: 12:38pm On May 07, 2023
The bigot diva no too get level..

Even if she herself commits a crime, they’ll arrest and jail her join..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu: Why Could Chimamanda Not Write An Epistle To Save Ekweremadu by nedu666: 12:38pm On May 07, 2023
lexylaw40:

Ha ha ha. U dey burst my head. Prof of lgbo gossip

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu: Why Could Chimamanda Not Write An Epistle To Save Ekweremadu by PDJT: 12:43pm On May 07, 2023
helinues:
Because her biro ink just finished. The new ink is on transit from Eritrea

-You have really lost your mind on this forum.

-Your arguments and contributions, albeit bigoted, no longer hold any weight. From supporting Osinbajo to now shamelessly supporting a common drugie to run over your affairs. Smh

3 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu: Why Could Chimamanda Not Write An Epistle To Save Ekweremadu by helinues: 12:47pm On May 07, 2023
PDJT:

-You have really lost your mind on this forum.

-Your arguments and contributions, albeit, bigoted no longer hold any weight. From supporting Osibanjo to now shamelessly supporting a common drugie to run over your affairs. Smh

Toh, so you also dey amongst those that I have been appearing in their wildest dreams?

Sebi you have gotten it.

Hahahaha grin

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu: Why Could Chimamanda Not Write An Epistle To Save Ekweremadu by kestolove95(m): 12:52pm On May 07, 2023
lexylaw40:

why taken doz clan serious?
Re: Ekweremadu: Why Could Chimamanda Not Write An Epistle To Save Ekweremadu by a4cube: 1:03pm On May 07, 2023
Because Ekweremmadu is guilty. Igbos don't support bad behaviour. You gettit?

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu: Why Could Chimamanda Not Write An Epistle To Save Ekweremadu by Jennymine(f): 1:17pm On May 07, 2023
Any crime 🤷
Re: Ekweremadu: Why Could Chimamanda Not Write An Epistle To Save Ekweremadu by Exc2000: 1:18pm On May 07, 2023
She is just a mere Author overestimating her importance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu: Why Could Chimamanda Not Write An Epistle To Save Ekweremadu by Jostoman: 1:23pm On May 07, 2023
They respect their law and constitution over there, they are not like Nigeria government that always go against nigeria law and constitution.

Yakubu did not follow constitution before announcing presidential winner.

They did not follow constitution before announcing binani of Apc winner until we shout at them.

They did not follow constitution before declaring Adebule of Apc winner of Lagos West election because Segun Adewale of PDP won Lagos West and Adebule of Apc

What happen in kebbi and Adamawa that make inec to declare kebbi and Adamawa inconclusive is the samething that happen in Ogun state but Inec throw away constitution and rush to declare Dapo Abiodun winner.
Re: Ekweremadu: Why Could Chimamanda Not Write An Epistle To Save Ekweremadu by Mrfeel: 1:31pm On May 07, 2023
lexylaw40:

That's the job of abike to write and save ekweremadu but her bigot mentality will not allow her , but some bigots like you were jumping up and down hitting your foreheads on the ground with Photoshop images of abike going to bail peter obi from detention in UK

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu: Why Could Chimamanda Not Write An Epistle To Save Ekweremadu by abobote: 1:35pm On May 07, 2023
Coz she doesn't support illegality
Re: Ekweremadu: Why Could Chimamanda Not Write An Epistle To Save Ekweremadu by Almaigaa: 1:37pm On May 07, 2023
a4cube:
Because Ekweremmadu is guilty. Igbos don't support bad behaviour. You gettit?

Why do IGBO People support Nnamdi Kanu, Simon Ekpa, IPOB, ESN and UGM?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekweremadu: Why Could Chimamanda Not Write An Epistle To Save Ekweremadu by Great0ne1: 2:01pm On May 07, 2023
lexylaw40:

Opono !! Because, chimamanda is not a tribal bigot like you. She stands for the truth and does not support selfish politicians like ekweremmadu. Ekweremnadu deserves the sentence he got and i will be happy, if they can even extend it to 30 years
Re: Ekweremadu: Why Could Chimamanda Not Write An Epistle To Save Ekweremadu by tungamaje: 2:18pm On May 07, 2023
That's the difference between Igbos and your people. Igbos never defend their kinsmen once they are guilty. In our place, evil is evil. Nobody would ever defend you even if you are our king

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu: Why Could Chimamanda Not Write An Epistle To Save Ekweremadu by Shokoloko(f): 2:42pm On May 07, 2023
Almaigaa:

They do not. Have you not seen that the strongest voices against Orji Uzo Kalu are the Igbos.
The strongest voices against Simon Ekpa are also Igbos
Before you respond to me, see references below and respond with your own references
https://saharareporters.com/2022/04/17/igbo-group-germany-sues-nnamdi-kanu%E2%80%99s-disciple-simon-ekpa-allegedly-sponsoring-terrorism
https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/21/nnamdi-kanu-no-sit-at-home-friday-ignore-simon-ekpa-ipob/

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu: Why Could Chimamanda Not Write An Epistle To Save Ekweremadu by Almaigaa: 4:29pm On May 07, 2023
Shokoloko:

They do not. Have you not seen that the strongest voices against Orji Uzo Kalu are the Igbos.
The strongest voices against Simon Ekpa are also Igbos
Before you respond to me, see references below and respond with your own references
https://saharareporters.com/2022/04/17/igbo-group-germany-sues-nnamdi-kanu%E2%80%99s-disciple-simon-ekpa-allegedly-sponsoring-terrorism
https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/21/nnamdi-kanu-no-sit-at-home-friday-ignore-simon-ekpa-ipob/

LIES.
Igbo are supporting IPOB, ESN, UGM and Simon Ekpa as they are killing other innocent Igbo People.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu: Why Could Chimamanda Not Write An Epistle To Save Ekweremadu by OsunOriginal: 4:30pm On May 07, 2023
lexylaw40:

She hasn't recovered yet from the loss of her brother, Bitters Obi.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu: Why Could Chimamanda Not Write An Epistle To Save Ekweremadu by Shokoloko(f): 4:46pm On May 07, 2023
Almaigaa:

LIES.
Igbo are supporting IPOB, ESN, UGM and Simon Ekpa as they are killing other innocent Igbo People.
Source? References?
Re: Ekweremadu: Why Could Chimamanda Not Write An Epistle To Save Ekweremadu by lexylaw40: 11:26pm On May 07, 2023
infohenry:
She is not like you that supports evil because it was committed by your tribesman, we despise evil no matter who is involved.
yes daddy...thank daddy
Re: Ekweremadu: Why Could Chimamanda Not Write An Epistle To Save Ekweremadu by lexylaw40: 11:29pm On May 07, 2023
Great0ne1:

Opono !! Because, chimamanda is not a tribal bigot like you. She stands for the truth and does not support selfish politicians like ekweremmadu. Ekweremnadu deserves the sentence he got and i will be happy, if they can even extend it to 30 years
yes daddy.... it is a religious war
Re: Ekweremadu: Why Could Chimamanda Not Write An Epistle To Save Ekweremadu by lexylaw40: 11:30pm On May 07, 2023
Almaigaa:

I tire o....thank you daddy...yes daddy ...it is a religious war

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu: Why Could Chimamanda Not Write An Epistle To Save Ekweremadu by pandoragirigory: 11:32pm On May 07, 2023
Yorubas are not involved in the case

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu: Why Could Chimamanda Not Write An Epistle To Save Ekweremadu by lexylaw40: 11:37pm On May 07, 2023
nedu666:

Ha ha ha. U dey burst my head. Prof of lgbo gossip
yes daddy....thank you daddyyy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Problem With Peter Obi And Nigeria Politics / Why Do Igbos Bite The Finger That Feeds Them / Nyesom Wike Has Always Been Dramatic Since He Was A Child – Classmate Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.